October 26, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

If Obama wins, a single, unemployed black woman with 10 children that collects welfare will have a greater income than a doctor who studied medicine for 15 years. How can you support that?

edit: inb4 "why work when you don't have to." that's not the principle that this country was founded on.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
MVRCUS

could have simply put "a single unemployed woman with 10 kids"..... color ain't got much to do with it ellen.
take your round-about racist ass on somewhere foo
October 26, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

could have simply put "a single woman with 10 kids"..... color ain't got much to do with it ellen.

lol. someone i know applied her children for discount lunches at their public school. their adopted hispanic son is ruled eligible for the discount lunches, but their actual (not adopted) white son is ruled ineligible for discount lunches. both entries were turned in with the exact same income information, social security, etc.

all racism aside, we all know which race is most guilty of abusing welfare.

edit: lol at you not even attempting to answer my question. you cannot. there is no justifiable answer.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
Kilog

lolwhat why do you think wellfare pays more than a doctors' salary. If doctor has that low of an income he must not be very good.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
MVRCUS

out of all of that bullshit in your rebuttal........ where does a single unemployed BLACK woman fit in?? why not Hispanic woman? round-about racism ellen, it's deep in you, it starts subconsciously.. we all have prejudices g, some more detestable than others
October 26, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

lolwhat why do you think wellfare pays more than a doctors' salary. If doctor has that low of an income he must not be very good.

Obama's goal is to social medicine, which will result in doctors who studied (a hell of a lot harder than Obama did) medicine for 15 years to make little to no income.

out of all of that bullshit in your rebuttal........ where does a single unemployed BLACK woman fit in?? why not Hispanic woman? round-about racism ellen, it's deep in you, it starts subconsciously.. we all have prejudices g, some more detestable than others

okay fine, a hispanic woman, a white woman, an asian woman, a fucking alien woman from Mars. doesn't matter what race we're speaking about, what he's doing is wrong and that is un-fucking-deniable.

edit: i'm fully aware that there are shitty white people abusing the welfare system as well as blacks, hispanic, and just about every race.

2 posters and not an attempt to answer the question.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
MVRCUS

And racism is okay as long as you don't receive federal assistance?

edit: to answer the original question; as a low income student in a weak job market, it would behoove you to vote Obama. Everyone has a justification for their vote, because no two situations are identical, you cannot classify it as leeches vs non-leeches.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

And racism is okay as long as you don't receive federal assistance?

Technically, yes, as stated by the First Amendment. As long as you aren't doing any harm to others.

Not replying to any more replies that are dancing around the question.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
slap

I dislike Obamacare.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

October 26, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Smh at George Soros' name not being mentioned in the debates. It's fucking disgusting that Obama accepts millions of dollars from that piece of shit. Soros' only goal is to bring down this country.

Who is George Soros? A delusional old Nazi that is still fighting for a new world order with Communist China right on top. #15 on Forbes list. Will do anything it takes to do away with Capitalism.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
ThaGame

OP needs to head butt a dick
October 26, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
Black Donald Trump

if you believe the shit youre saying you are fucking retarded
October 26, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

OP needs to head butt a dick

if you believe the shit youre saying you are fucking retarded

both failed to answer question.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
silent AlaRM

white people are the majority of welfare users u idiot. and yes they are mostly republicans aka poor white folks who vote against their own interests.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

white people are the majority of welfare users u idiot. and yes they are mostly republicans aka poor white folks who vote against their own interests.

didn't answer question.
October 26, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
Black Donald Trump

you question is hypothetical because its not true, and i dont really support any candidate honestly
October 26, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
DarianaGrande

You should join Stormfront. you'll love it there my nigga

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 26, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

you question is hypothetical because its not true, and i dont really support any candidate honestly

not true? socialized medicine (Obama's goal) = free healthcare. how the fuck do you think doctors are going to get paid a sufficient amount of money if patients aren't paying for healthcare? they won't.

a single woman (NO RACE SPECIFIED smile ) with 10 children collecting welfare can make up to $150,000 a year.

Doctors will be making far less than that with Obamacare.
October 26, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
silent AlaRM

didn't answer question.

what you stated in the op isnt fact plain and simple.. for every so called 'welfare queen' there are real people who need assistance. It could be welfare, housing aid, healthcare etc. I was making the point that not everyone on assistance is some fucking freeloader like u presume them to be.
October 26, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
FreshAddict

October 26, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
traggi

I'd like to see figures, sources, and citations on your claims, OP.

Obama's goal is to social medicine, which will result in doctors who studied (a hell of a lot harder than Obama did) medicine for 15 years to make little to no income.

So you ask a loaded question based on a hypothetical cause and effect which probably won't even happen? I'm sure the many successful doctors over in Europe will be perfectly fine to tell you otherwise.

I'm not even an Obama supporter and I think you're a fucking dunce.
October 26, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

How many people out there are single women with 10 kids?
October 26, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
Your Fan

Let's see the lowest amount of money a doctor made, from a quick Google search, was pediatrician that made 190k. So you're telling me that if I have 10 kids and leave my wife she will instantly become upper middle class? Guys I think we got a bulletproof scheme!

http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/how-much-does-a-doctor-make-business-healthcare-doctors.html
October 26, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
rabbitman

I believe this is a fallacy. I would like to see evidence supporting this, both quantitative and qualitative and where it specifically states in his policies that these type of actions will be applied.

be careful what you pretend to be

October 26, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
Ferris.Bueller

could have simply put "a single woman with 10 kids"..... color ain't got much to do with it ellen.

lol. someone i know applied her children for discount lunches at their public school. their adopted hispanic son is ruled eligible for the discount lunches, but their actual (not adopted) white son is ruled ineligible for discount lunches. both entries were turned in with the exact same income information, social security, etc.

all racism aside, we all know which race is most guilty of abusing welfare.

edit: lol at you not even attempting to answer my question. you cannot. there is no justifiable answer.

Yous a dumb nigga breh. According to the USDA, over 30% of whites use/abuse the welfare system followed by blacks at a steady 23% followed by Hispanics. Its funny to see someone that doesn't know shit talk outta their ass like they do.

You ready for simple math breh? If each child collects an easy 10k a year for basic living essentials, hoe much has this single mother of 10 collected by the end of the year?
October 26, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
Your Fan

You ready for simple math breh? If each child collects an easy 10k a year for basic living essentials, hoe much has this single mother of 10 collected by the end of the year?

I'm not too sure how welfare works, but if that's true and you collect 10k per child which means you would be making 100k per year wouldn't that mean you make too much to be on welfare?
October 26, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
Fitch

Smh at George Soros' name not being mentioned in the debates. It's fucking disgusting that Obama accepts millions of dollars from that piece of shit. Soros' only goal is to bring down this country.

Who is George Soros? A delusional old Nazi that is still fighting for a new world order with Communist China right on top. #15 on Forbes list. Will do anything it takes to do away with Capitalism.

Cosign on Soros being a dipshit. That is one man I cannot stand. Not sure if he's nazi though, as he is Jewish and his family lived in Europe during WWII. Still, that guy is a fucking moron.
October 26, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Government assistance doesnt count as income.
October 26, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
Fitch

Yous a dumb nigga breh. According to the USDA, over 30% of whites use/abuse the welfare system followed by blacks at a steady 23% followed by Hispanics. Its funny to see someone that doesn't know shit talk outta their ass like they do.

Wait, do you mean 30% of whites use welfare, or that 30% of the people on welfare are white? A genuine question, not trying it incite shit.
October 26, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Alan_Watts

i'm sorry op, this situation retarded and unrealistic, for all those basketball wives out there, you made it, your life goal was achieved and you worked for it, literally

Please login first to reply.