Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 28, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
Theron Allah

#ForeverAlone

www.madeinjapan.us

April 29, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
punchingeskimos

^ Pretty much the same for me except I was moreso a skater gangster lol. Only difference is partying and females beat skating for me. I regret that quite a bit. Being popular was awesome since I knew pretty much every high school but damn...all I do is skate now and I love it. I also almost never smoked weed until I graduated. razz
April 29, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
Pantic

Mostly hung out with the jock type that only cared about sports clubs and bitches, but when i had time i hung out with some of the guitar playing hippie type guys too, honestly i like that type of dude because they are always so chill and there is no internal competing and no need for ego flexing
April 29, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
Glo'bito

Freshmen year hanged out with the geeks cuz I was really into video games n shit, Sophomore year hanged with the
stoners/gangsters. Junior year finally found my swagger & started hanging with the more popular kids. football players/jocks. Senior Year same as the year before. Then after high school I lost contact to most of them, but started to hang with Skater kids since I started getting into skating during my first year in college

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 30, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
KiddCoast

the BMX kids

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Please login first to reply.