what kind of group did/do you hangout with in high school?

October 27, 2012 @ 17:16:56

Fake picture. Pot of Greed is banned

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 27, 2012 @ 17:18:20

Fake picture. Pot of Greed is banned

He ain't bout that life ALK!

Uhm, private schools so I'm not sure...
October 28, 2012 @ 05:57:51
you guys are talking like you're in mean girls or someshit, most kids are friends cus they've known each other since elementary school, everyone is just cool with everyone. well at least at my HS. my crowd of friends belong to no group we have all just known each other for a long ass time and have that tight bond but we do different shit like I am the only one who gives a fuck about clothes. it's just like a melting pot, but we are the same somehow

taste the glamour

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 28, 2012 @ 14:08:03
#ForeverAlone

www.madeinjapan.us

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 29, 2013 @ 19:54:26
^ Pretty much the same for me except I was moreso a skater gangster lol. Only difference is partying and females beat skating for me. I regret that quite a bit. Being popular was awesome since I knew pretty much every high school but damn...all I do is skate now and I love it. I also almost never smoked weed until I graduated. tongueface

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 29, 2013 @ 21:38:50
Mostly hung out with the jock type that only cared about sports clubs and bitches, but when i had time i hung out with some of the guitar playing hippie type guys too, honestly i like that type of dude because they are always so chill and there is no internal competing and no need for ego flexing

April 29, 2013 @ 22:29:57
Freshmen year hanged out with the geeks cuz I was really into video games n shit, Sophomore year hanged with the
stoners/gangsters. Junior year finally found my swagger & started hanging with the more popular kids. football players/jocks. Senior Year same as the year before. Then after high school I lost contact to most of them, but started to hang with Skater kids since I started getting into skating during my first year in college

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 30, 2013 @ 06:08:28
the BMX kids

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Please login first to reply.
x