Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 25, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
chiptharip

but youd rather have rappers lie to you?
its just entertainment right?
no id rather have rappers that rap and act different then beating up women and killing 14 year old kids
October 25, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
3 Stripes

but youd rather have rappers lie to you?
its just entertainment right?

Every up and coming rapper is a liar. These niggas just happen to be "real" when it comes to the street shit that goes on. Its entertainment to us, but remember, this is the type of music that people are out here gangbangin to. Shit glorifies the hood life. THAT SHIT AINT CUTE.
October 25, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
unemployed

This thread is cool.

Fo real doe.. Female got his ass beat the fuck up
October 25, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
Fibrelight

i see the next murder coming

October 25, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

I'm actually happy to see shit like this, lately too many bitches thinking they can slap dudes round the face and talk shit without consequence just because they're female.
believe me, I feel the same way

but OP was right, he musta got his feelings hurt bad. the 48-hit combo wasnt all that necessary. but hey, we're not him, what do we know what was going on in his head

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 25, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
susej

that nigga went off cool
October 25, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
Nubcake

You people are pathetic. Little dude is a insecure faggot.
October 25, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
Your Fan

I understand she hitting you and you give her the bus driver uppercut to calm her down, but what he did was too much. Fighting a female like she's a dude in the street over a couple words? Pathetic! This is why black people should have fathers in their lives so they know how to respect females and be tolerant.
October 25, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
Izuna

Anybody see that his friend with the matching hoodie was also swinging on her for a bit?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

October 25, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
traggi

So it's cool to be happy when a dude with lil' dick complex goes way too excessive with the force? All she was doing was talking shit. What he did wasn't self defense. That's just getting shots in on the weak because you can't do shit against someone your own size.

Fuck all those frail ass Chicago niggas. Get them away from their twitter catfights, guns, and woman beatings and they're a bunch of fake bitches.
October 25, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

he slapped the holly ghost out this ratchet hoe !
October 25, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
NZOO

These dudes lack self control, whatever negative comes their way.. they deserve that shit.

Don't badmind me.

October 25, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
bugzzz

suspended

ur white
October 25, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

ur white

nigga please log off b
October 25, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
Fibrelight

ur white

I went to thumbs down your comment but for some reason it thumbs-ed up, now i can't change it....
Don't get your hopes up you are still the biggest piece of shit on this entire site
October 25, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Dam that down vote

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 25, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
silent AlaRM

Got damn this nigga wen't liu kang and drop kicked that bitch in mid air.. suprised
October 25, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
DaPark

Yolo

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 25, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
totalespionage

Random as fuck but damn. She must have really hurt his feelings or something

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhH08vfFKdPi49bAHO
edit: youtube link

I know I'm fucked up for saying this but

DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN THAT NIGGA BEAT THE BREAKS OFF OF HER!!!!!! LMAO IDGAF LOL
October 25, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

"If you actin' really tough I lay you down."
Why are people surprised?

Bet she'll think twice next time before talking so recklessly.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
Pretty Joseph

can't even blame reese, he lost so many niggas it turnt him to a savage

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 25, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

^ LMFAO

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 25, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
totalespionage

Real Talk though. Before you judge him, you have to think about where he came from. We already know how niggas get down in the Chi and dude has probably been traumatized just by living his everyday life. It's pretty obvious he don't give a fuck about his image or how the media makes him look, we already seen what happen with Jojo so what do you think one loud mouf hoe is going to get? Im not defending him but dudes mind is all fucked up. they just better be glad Fredo wasnt there. That would have been a scary site.
October 25, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Bubbs619

Yes, she hit him and was talking wreckless. Did she deserved to get hit? Depends on who you ask but more or less yea. Did she deserve a 5-hit ombo that led to her getting stomped out while the nigga is leaving the ground to do it? Not at all
October 25, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
E Styles

they just better be glad Fredo wasnt there. That would have been a scary site.

I was waiting for this lol
October 25, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Yes, she hit him and was talking wreckless. Did she deserved to get hit? Depends on who you ask but more or less yea. Did she deserve a 5-hit ombo that led to her getting stomped out while the nigga is leaving the ground to do it? Not at all

Probably not, but that's why she should have avoided a street fight, especially when it's F v M
October 25, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
chiptharip

seems like some of you changing facts here
from what i can see not she hit him first but he pushed her and shit and she said don't put your hands on me.
still reese starts punching her AND also his other friend swings a few punches at her face when she's down reese stomping her.
that was so fucking weak.

and i don't see you trying to blame his environment. most people who commit violent crimes obviously come from an environment that somehow teached them to act like this so if you see it from this point we can close the courts
October 25, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
totalespionage

seems like some of you changing facts here
from what i can see not she hit him first but he pushed her and shit and she said don't put your hands on me.
still reese starts punching her AND also his other friend swings a few punches at her face when she's down reese stomping her.
that was so fucking weak.

and i don't see you trying to blame his environment. most people who commit violent crimes obviously come from an environment that somehow teached them to act like this so if you see it from this point we can close the courts

Real Talk though. Before you judge him, you have to think about where he came from. We already know how niggas get down in the Chi and dude has probably been traumatized just by living his everyday life. It's pretty obvious he don't give a fuck about his image or how the media makes him look, we already seen what happen with Jojo so what do you think one loud mouf hoe is going to get? Im not defending him but dudes mind is all fucked up. they just better be glad Fredo wasnt there. That would have been a scary site.

You were saying?
October 25, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
NZOO

Reese stomped her out too, like damn bruh I think she got the message after the first few hits

Don't badmind me.

October 25, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
DarianaGrande

lol for real. and the other nigga jumped in. shit is funny/fucked up.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Please login first to reply.