HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 25, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
Crejus

I've noticed that you guys have been seeking answers to all type questions....here I am to answer them:

Ask the black man.

October 25, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
craigsagersuit

do you hate swimming? if so, explain why

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 25, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
EL_Guapo

Why doesn't God heal back amputees?

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

October 25, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
Crejus

do you hate swimming? if so, explain why

No. but I swim just enough to save my life and probably my niece. I'm from an island these skills you grow with
October 25, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
Crejus

It's really not God's fault. Most of us black don't have health insurance. (I do though, 2% white)
October 25, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
craigsagersuit

btw i love ur song pump it up

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 25, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
Crejus

btw i love ur song pump it up

October 25, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
Legit Shit

Where you been?

upthefunk

October 25, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
bjornvan

why do people like making threads about they self so much here?
narcissism?
October 25, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Supreme or Bape?
October 25, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
Crejus

narcissism?

If you can't tell by that picture that it's not that serious....you're buggin
October 25, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Crejus

Where you been?

school / work / life

Supreme or Bape?

none ... tri-blend tees from american apparel
October 25, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
bjornvan

narcissism?

im just sayin ... in general serious thread or not .Niggas LOOOVEE making threads about they self on here lol I never seen that before on any other forum but im new so i guess its norm.Thanks for answering my question so swiftly b
October 25, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
Crejus

narcissism?

im just sayin ... in general serious thread or not .Niggas LOOOVEE making threads about they self on here lol I never seen that before on any other forum but im new so i guess its norm.Thanks for answering my question so swiftly b

Well, I really don't know what goes on here now. I just swing through once in a blue. I was active back in the day.
October 25, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
pepko

white tee or black?
October 25, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
scarlem

what should a fly young nigga say to 2 sexy mami's at a club to get it in with both?
October 25, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
Crejus

white tee or black?

white

what should a fly young nigga say to 2 sexy mami's at a club to get it in with both?

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but fuck it.....I'm feeling both of ya'll. In the society we live in it would be normal for me to just choose which ever of ya'll gives me the most play but I don't like being normal and I just feel like we could have a lot of fun together"......give them your number and walk away like you're one of the most sexiest niggas on earth then go dance with another bitch and wave at them later...they'll bite
October 25, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

You seen the pic of Greg Oden's dick?
October 25, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
Crejus

You seen the pic of Greg Oden's dick?

no. I'm still looking at my my dick, so it will take a while before I could look at other joints. I don't even know who Greg Oden btw....refuse to google
October 25, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
Gilly Suits

Are you from the hood?
Have you ever got in a fight with your white teacher?
Why do black guys like chubby white chicks?
Have you ever got head from a chick that's almost bald underneath the stairs at school?
How many kids do you have, not including the ones where the various girls that are unsure?
I think I know you, have you been on Maury?!
Does having a wide nose enable you to take in more air in turn helping you be better at sports?
Why are black strip clubs so much better than white strip clubs?
Do you still wear oversized jerseys and Girbauds or are you on that Trukfit wave?
How's that job search going?
How was it being abandon by your dad and forced to live with your grandma?
Are you in a gang?
Can you dance ridiculously goofy but well? I bet you can Roosevelt and Swag surf like a boss!?

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

October 25, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
Crejus

Are you from the hood?
Have you ever got head from a chick that's almost bald underneath the stairs at school?
How many kids do you have, not including the ones where the various girls that are unsure?
Does having a wide nose enable you to take in more air in turn helping you be better at sports?
Do you still wear oversized jerseys and Girbauds or are you on that Trukfit wave?
Are you in a gang?
Can you dance ridiculously goofy but well? I bet you can Roosevelt and Swag surf like a boss!?

I live in the hood but i'm not a hood nigga.
Me and my white teachers crack jokes.
Chubby white girls could take the dick.
Naw but I did get head next to a barking rottweiler behind this girl's house back in the islands.
No kids...deans list flow right now
I don't have a wide nose, obviously, I'm smiling in that pic.
Because these black bitches tryna pay rent and tuition and shit...white girls just tryna be sexy.
I'm not going to answer that one...way too corny.
I've been employed by the same company for like 5 years. (good try)
That actually did happen to me...judging by my grades and life overall...I'm doing good
Two-step with a little twist.
October 25, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
Gilly Suits

Are you from the hood?
Are you in a gang?

I live in the hood but i'm not a hood nigga.
Me and my white teachers crack jokes.
Chubby white girls could take the dick.
Naw but I did get head next to a barking rottweiler behind this girl's house back in the islands.
No kids...deans list flow right now
I don't have a wide nose, obviously, I'm smiling in that pic.
Because these black bitches tryna pay rent and tuition and shit...white girls just tryna be sexy.
I'm not going to answer that one...way too corny.
I've been employed by the same company for like 5 years. (good try)
That actually did happen to me...judging by my grades and life overall...I'm doing good
Two-step with a little twist.

Invalid post you're an island black guy. Not a trueborn American black man. If I wanted some crappy island answers I'd ask my girlfriend's family.

October 25, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
Crejus

[

Invalid post you're an island black guy. Not a trueborn American black man. If I wanted some crappy island answers I'd ask my girlfriend's family.

U.S Virgin Islands .... I'm american. lol. You're trying so hard. You actually scrolled up and read my responses to reply with that ?! lol
October 25, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
Gilly Suits

[

U.S Virgin Islands .... I'm american. lol. You're trying so hard. You actually scrolled up and read my responses to reply with that ?! lol

Living on the islands is nothing like growing up in the city of mainland America. Better answers not politically correct answers. Purpose of these threads are to be funny not to tell your life story.

October 25, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
Crejus

[

Living on the islands is nothing like growing up in the city of mainland America. Better answers not politically correct answers. Purpose of these threads are to be funny not to tell your life story.

lol irony. You ask questions towards me... now you're getting salty? When did you HB dudes get so emotional? You don't know my life story idiot. So stop making statements about me. You never lived where I lived and you don't know what my connection to nyc was before I moved here, you little faggot. Don't tell me the purpose of threads you 2011 immigrant. You got close to my amount of posts and I been here longer than you and I bet you my 1000 vs your 1000; I had a better time. You tried so hard to be funny with your 21 questions and you fucking failed that's why you mad. Anyways lock this one up I was bored last night.
October 25, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
dmwalking

Do atheists still think this is a strong question? LMAO. Short answer: amputation isn't a sickness. There's nothing to heal. A better question is, "Why does God allow tragedies/injuries/sickness?" and so forth.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 25, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
Crejus

Do atheists still think this is a strong question? LMAO. Short answer: amputation isn't a sickness. There's nothing to heal. A better question is, "Why does God allow tragedies/injuries/sickness?" and so forth.

lol I must had been sleepy last night I thought he said black amputees
October 25, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
bugzzz

suspended

white tee or black?

white

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but fuck it.....I'm feeling both of ya'll. In the society we live in it would be normal for me to just choose which ever of ya'll gives me the most play but I don't like being normal and I just feel like we could have a lot of fun together"......give them your number and walk away like you're one of the most sexiest niggas on earth then go dance with another bitch and wave at them later...they'll bite

October 25, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
JayLovesPinays

none ... tri-blend tees from american apparel

ohhhhh, i like u
October 25, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
YoungRizal

thick white girl or thick black girl?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

Please login first to reply.