Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 23, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

^ @dmwalking

yea same here, we had it bad when we were younger and I did some fucked up break ups, but this time around Ive shown consistency and maturity. shes deff not a gold digger, but if I wasnt with her Id have a lot more money than imagined, Im always with her, watching shows she wants to watch n shit. then I get this? like any little paranoia sets her off and that shits annoying like. youre my girl, not my wife....

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 23, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
dmwalking

@snoopdoug Damn son, she ain't got her own money? How old are you two? Man, listen....it's about balance my man. I've shown consistency and maturity too. Just dont' sweat it. Leaver her be and eventually she'll calm down. If she does, then you're good. Just stay consistent.

But if she can't get over it and can't accept that you're a normal man who likes titties and wonderfully shaped buttcheeks of various sizes, then you might be better off without her. It ain't healthy to feel like you can't move without catching flack. That's that double standard. Women think it's acceptable to be calling movie stars and singers (real people, mind you) their husbands and what not, talking bout they love him....to her friends...while you're present..... but a nigga can't say a chick got nice titties? You outcho mind. Listen, if they can have their BS chick talk, then we can have our BS locker room talk.

And you should not be spending that much on her to the point where you feel like you're bleeding money. You don't need to take her out all the time. Like, why ain't she cookin for you? Why can't she watch what YOU wanna watch? Like, OK, you wanna watch gossip girls, or whatever show women like?,A'ight, at least gimme a back rub while you watch. There's gotta be an equal give and take my friend. Sounds like you're getting whipped and you might not know it my man.

Like, honestly, if you can't say everything I just said straight to your woman's face without being afraid, there's a strong chance you might be whipped and don't know it. Everyone's different though. Some nigs like that life. I can't get with it.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 23, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 23, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

Im 19, shes 18.

and shes got her money, shes startin to spend a bit now cause she just got a job again. I dont watch TV fam, lol so I dont got any of my own shows I watch.

but I feel where youre with everything else. like slowly, not knowing it, girls be gettin too comfortable tryna take advantage that they got a bf who supplies and supports. Im not for that takeover right now

I used to srsly do about anything she wanted years ago. there was a point where she freely had my passwords to shit and I was comfy with it cause to me it was a sign of "look, I trust you. and this is a you can trust me too gesture". then to believe that one day we get into an argument, she goes on my fb and makes us out of a relationship. like I cant stand the 5th grade games. and she has the nerve to tell me if I dont like her tactics, thats just who she is. like nah, fuck outta here. no guy likes that shit deep down, and I guess Im not gonna be the dude to show her that.

she really thinks dudes are supposed to be super submissive in arguments and constantly bite the bullet for the fems. thats like the opposite of me. I dunno if maybe Im too proud, but I am not super submissive and I almost never bite the bullet if I feel Im belittling myself and what I truly believe in. Why should any girl take that away from us cause these stupid hollywood movies with justin timberlake in em?

Fuck that.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 23, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
KALiKUSH

a simp nigggaa thass that shit i DONT LIKE
October 23, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
i_hate_simps

atleast you aint simpin I can get down with that
October 23, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
AndreLutherKing

Hold on OP was this because of the facebook thirst & whiteknight thread?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 23, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
dmwalking

@snoopdoug Yeah bro. Exactly. You really don't need to take that kinda BS. I ain't saying shorty needs to be the one acting submissive. I'm saying you gotta have balance. Man, I could go on for a good minute talking about what's got women (and men) acting retarded. Too many simps. FB simps. Highschool and college simps. TV simpin. Everybody loves raymond, every dude from friends..except I think his name's joey...but they made him look retarded....that family sitcom with Damon Wayans...married with children.. They got all these dudes looking like clowns. Mad TV commercials where the father is portrayed as a buffoon and the mother looks like the smart one. Man don't get me started on sex and the city B. And Twilight. I watch these things with a discerning eye. You can really see what a woman's "fantasy" is. The irony is that they WANT a man they can walk all over. But they cheat on them type of niggas because they NEED a man that takes control. Man, lemme stop before I get my Farrakan on.

Bottom line, just assert yourself. Nobody should ever feel used in a relationship. Nobody should feel like they're being taken advantage of. Work on that communication too. Cuz an argument over HB should last like 5 minutes. 10 minutes max. She prolly don't even care. Some girls just like to pull power plays. Just assert yourself.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 23, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

Hold on OP was this because of the facebook thirst & whiteknight thread?
lmao YES.

and DMW came straight with the knowledge.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 23, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
whoRichard?

Shit on her chest to show her who's boss
October 23, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Specification

@snoopdoug Yeah bro. Exactly. You really don't need to take that kinda BS. I ain't saying shorty needs to be the one acting submissive. I'm saying you gotta have balance. Man, I could go on for a good minute talking about what's got women (and men) acting retarded. Too many simps. FB simps. Highschool and college simps. TV simpin. Everybody loves raymond, every dude from friends..except I think his name's joey...but they made him look retarded....that family sitcom with Damon Wayans...married with children.. They got all these dudes looking like clowns. Mad TV commercials where the father is portrayed as a buffoon and the mother looks like the smart one. Man don't get me started on sex and the city B. And Twilight. I watch these things with a discerning eye. You can really see what a woman's "fantasy" is. The irony is that they WANT a man they can walk all over. But they cheat on them type of niggas because they NEED a man that takes control. Man, lemme stop before I get my Farrakan on.

Bottom line, just assert yourself. Nobody should ever feel used in a relationship. Nobody should feel like they're being taken advantage of. Work on that communication too. Cuz an argument over HB should last like 5 minutes. 10 minutes max. She prolly don't even care. Some girls just like to pull power plays. Just assert yourself.

I agree, I don't know why the media (especially TV) are making more and more men act clueless, goofy, and sack-less. There's even a TV show now where it's a about a fucking stay at home dad. Also seen plenty of commercials where it shows the women is the shot caller and the man is afraid of her "wrath", it's subtle but if you pay attention it's there. It's sad really...the media is turning dudes into wimps.
October 23, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
i_hate_simps

You can really see what a woman's "fantasy" is. The irony is that they WANT a man they can walk all over. But they cheat on them type of niggas because they NEED a man that takes control. Man, lemme stop before I get my Farrakan on.

wise

Please login first to reply.