Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 23, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
Kimo 先生

we care b. channel that negative energy to do something positive for you. you gotta make it out and breakthrough that cycle

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

October 23, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
beenyce

just remember YOU posted this:
October 23, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
Gilly Suits

Don't see the problem in posting this fapping relieves stress and he prob has a lot of it.

Culective.com //

October 23, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
craigsagersuit

Find something that is dear to you and pursue it. I can't say I've ever had to deal with such a heavy burden in my life, but my prayers go out for you.

“its going to be ok lil nigga you can do it” - random black guy

all hail the mcdonalds nigga

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 23, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
rabbitman

i was in a similar situation, worked 40hrs a week on top of school. u need to leave. go to a 4 year college as soon as you can and live there, take out as many loans or even apply to any scholarships you'd apply for (past achievements, grades, sports, ethnicity). itll be worth it. if school just isnt your thing than still move. do some sort of vocational training and just get out of there. move somewhere completely different whether its out of state or even canada. dont look back, cut your ties, make new friends.

be careful what you pretend to be

October 23, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Black Donald Trump

just remember, there are a million other changes you can make in your life that you haven't tried yet. keep trying those things. if your situation is really that bad, get out. go to college, move to a city, a different country, volunteer with americorps or peace corps and help people who actually appreciate it. it doesn't seem like it now but you have a lot of options.stay strong and your life will be in an entirely different place in a few years, i guarantee it. pm me any time if you feel you need to talk to someone.
October 23, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
W33ZY

I been there, everyone's been there at a certain point in their life dude. You're young and still have high school to go through which are some of the best times in your life. Talk to women. Just mess around with them. You don't even have to have agenda with them. Just chat 'em up man. It will ease the pain. Get into a hobby or try to move in with a buddy. Then eventually you'll be in college mackin on broads and pursuing a great career. Keep grindin and you'll pull through big homie believe me.
October 23, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
dmwalking

Aight man, here we go again. I"m a answer....even though your boy feels like this is a troll thread. But on the off chance that it's not...and knowing that sometimes a nigga just doesn't know where to turn for help, I'd rather answer and try to help, then ignore to avoid being trolled.

90% of problems have solutions. If you're literally the only one working in your household and you're a minor....and you're a responsible young man....and you get your homework done and still work and budget your money right....consider becoming an emancipated minor. I'm perceiving that the major stress on you is your family. You probably love them a lot so when they "treat you like shit" it really affects you. I don't have THE solution, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Emancipate. Use your internet access and research your local laws for emancipation. In some states, if your parents have dough, they'll be required to pay a part of your living expenses. If not, usually you'll get like welfare....but that's actually a come up if you're 16-17. Get your own crib. Food stamps. Keep your part time job. Focus on school. Get away from their negative energy. I never emancipated, but I moved out early. Best decision I've ever made. It was an amazing feeling to live in peace for the first time.

Get around a source of positive energy: A friend of mine likes to say, "Friends are God's apology for crappy family." You have no friends. Find some. Once again, use your internet and research local clubs. Like to play MW3 all day? There's a club for that. Like go carting? Maybe there's a club for that. IDK. Just look around and see where you fit in. Dodgeball club. Kickball. At school, find out what the clubs are. Chess club is pretty open. Get into a sport. Try boxing, MMA, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Gyms where you kick the crap bout of eachother tend to build comraderie. Again, I'm just throwing around ideas. EDIT: Oh, make sure they're positive productive friends. If they drink/smoke, it's not biggie. If that's ALL they do, don't get in with them.

Go to church: If you're religious, getting around like minded people is a great thing. They offer a ton of support. It's risky because not all churches are created equal. Some are cultish. Some are gossip dens. Some are thieves. But if you find the right one, it's a great support system. Regardless of people's hostile attitudes toward religion, it legit helps people every day (with varying results, of course).

Get counseling: Talk to your guidance counselor (those still exist, rightconfused because there might be a counselor on site that works pro bono. That's latin for "for free," not for boners, yadig? They usually don't give you answers. They mostly ask you questions. But it's good to get things off your chest. And sometimes they'll strike gold and ask a question that you haven't considered...and when you answer yourself, you'll have like an epiphany.

Just throwing out ideas my man. I wish you the best of luck. But for real, either work to get away from the negativity, or fill your life with enough positivity that the negativity doesn't pull you down as much.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 23, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
dmwalking

Read through the comments. Good stuff HB.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 23, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
bjornvan

Shit bro move out simple as that.If they not respecting you let them provide for they self.Or at least let them know how you feel.If they still acting stupid move out.No need to be all emo about it nobody life is all peaches and cream nigga
October 23, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
kbos

but i really just dont wanna live my life anymore. theres just nothing good that comes out of it, im 16 and i have no idea what i want to do, i live in a house of 7 and im the only person in my house working, i work every single weekend and never keep a singke dime, i dont eat lunch at work or school, yet everytime i come home, im treated like shit, and its kind of like whats the point of doing any of this. literally every person in my life, just doesnt care about me. i dont have any real friends. im actually alone, and im very very depressed and im just tired, i dont want to have this life anymore. i actually dont even kniw how to explain everything that goes on to be honest. i kniw yall really dont care but i need to rant to someone. i truly hate my life.

Aye

Youre only 16 that shit sucks. Plus your emotions are all faggoty and youre wrapping up puberty and not ready for that adult life yet, even though its close. I remember being 16, thats how it is. You got a long way to go if you keep your head up and take pride in executing your struggle you'll become a grown ass man who handles his. It sounds far away as fuck but you just gotta build up that endurance, it seems impossible but if you try to stay positive eventually your perspective will improve. You gotta be willing to put in that hard work and let your struggles build your character, real fuckin shit. Everything is easier said than done homie, but thats life. Plus if youre a genuine mother fucker, with a grip on reality, you will inevitably find people who will be in your life. Trust me, I was at the theater watching mighty ducks with ma dukes when you were a fetus, I hated age 16 and at 21 I got much years to go and life is better than ever.
October 23, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
CrackPipeLips

if your family actually treats you like shit then say fuck them, and get your own place. fund it with the money you make at work.
October 23, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Soul Rize

man my parents tell me stories how they worked their asses off at the age of 10 in a foreign country to take care of their 7 other siblings. once make it out of these hard times you only earned the ability to be independent and have a work ethic that none of these niggas have in this generation. Taking your lyfe an't gonna help you b but 10 yrs from now u be looking back and thinking this is stupid. with your millions you have now. suicide is not an option. not now not ever

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 23, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
Keyser Soze

tell this to an aunt or grandma and try to move in with them. then use your paychecks to start a new hobby like skateboarding, art, fitness, or whatever you think seems interesting.

or you could find a couple friends that have jobs and get a cheap apartment together.
October 23, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Swerve.

I've thought of emancipating before, but I don't know how I would be able to do that. And idk my family isn't al bad, were just down on our luck. Good shit fam, real good look. Hopefully shot will turn up. And the friends Thing its like everyone either drinks or does some sort of drug, and I don't touch anything so it's whatever.
October 23, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
dinkleberg

I've thought of emancipating before, but I don't know how I would be able to do that. And idk my family isn't al bad, were just down on our luck. Good shit fam, real good look. Hopefully shot will turn up. And the friends Thing its like everyone either drinks or does some sort of drug, and I don't touch anything so it's whatever.

here for you man. just keep your head up. your time will come... try to find something to do in the meantime just to occupy your mind from all that negativity. stay positive.
October 23, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
Homes

man my parents tell me stories how they worked their asses off at the age of 10 in a foreign country to take care of their 7 other siblings. once make it out of these hard times you only earned the ability to be independent and have a work ethic that none of these niggas have in this generation. Taking your lyfe an't gonna help you b but 10 yrs from now u be looking back and thinking this is stupid. with your millions you have now. suicide is not an option. not now not ever

I came in here to say this, its completely true. My situation wasn't as extreme as yours but I can say that once you're out in the world on your own after this, your work ethic will put 90% of our generation's to shame. I get praised all the time in college for how hard I work even when I'm just doing what would have been standard at home. older generations appreciate that
October 24, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
sirhc

read the story of job

i keep on waiting, pretty sure if there is a God he forgot about me a long ago.

Use this fire in ur soul & start rapping bruh

lmao
but expressing yourself through means of music/poetry is a good way to cope with shit and express yourslef although it might not help in the long run

why wouldn't it help in the long run?

slim chances of blowing up and getting a chance to leave and do your own thing
October 24, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
DarianaGrande

still a great way to vent

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 24, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
craigsagersuit

no homo

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 24, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
Jay Z

We love you and need you over hear at HB. Just remember that before you do anything.

Try jerking off or getting high. Those two really help you will realize life is awesome.
October 25, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
ikillakay

Damnnnn! Yo What The Fuck. Who Is That?
October 25, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Cheeched

Here you go OP

October 25, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Cheeched

Double post
October 25, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
drewblocka

great responses. swerve remember that you are only 16, and that is only 16 years out of your hopeful long life. i feel like growing up gets harder and harder for kids these days dude. alot of what i am thinking has been said in here but if you think your life is at rock bottom and you dont care much, do things that can improve your life. at this point you should try everything in your power to make it better, take some risks, spit game at some girls. its not like it can get any worse right?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 25, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
nogatco

Man of the house @ 16. Be proud of ya self homie. Throw an ad on Craigslist and try to find an apartment for cheap. You'll feel a lot better once you're out on your own.
October 25, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
kxnny

who knew these forums could be so uplifting, good job guys
October 25, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
encore818

hard work always pays off bro
October 26, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
AD

If you think you are beaten, you are;

If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you can't
It's almost a cinch you won't.
If you think you'll lose, you've lost.

For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will:
It's all in his state of mind.
If you think you're outclassed, you are:

You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You'll ever win that prize.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man,
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the one who thinks he can.

This is my all time favorite quote im 15im a sophmore in highschool bro i can under stand stay strong my nigga

Immitation is suicide

October 27, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
tkisbadluck

when you turn 18, join the army. it will give you purpose, stability, force you to become a man, and send you to some of the shittiest places on the planet. literally the smallest things in life will become some of the most valuable...like 2 ply toilet paper. you will have a newfound appreciation for everything once you get out of the military and the GI bill will pay for your college.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Please login first to reply.