October 23, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
Swerve.

but i really just dont wanna live my life anymore. theres just nothing good that comes out of it, im 16 and i have no idea what i want to do, i live in a house of 7 and im the only person in my house working, i work every single weekend and never keep a singke dime, i dont eat lunch at work or school, yet everytime i come home, im treated like shit, and its kind of like whats the point of doing any of this. literally every person in my life, just doesnt care about me. i dont have any real friends. im actually alone, and im very very depressed and im just tired, i dont want to have this life anymore. i actually dont even kniw how to explain everything that goes on to be honest. i kniw yall really dont care but i need to rant to someone. i truly hate my life.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
JohnvHarrison

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 23, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Mr. Freeze

not sure if srs but if you are, you'll pull through man.

I been dealin with problems too in my life but the best thing about hitting rock bottom
is that now the only way is upward.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Ghidrah

Run away.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

October 23, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

seven AM, wakin up in the morning
gotta be up, gotta go downstairs
gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
seeing everything, the time is going
ticking on and on, everybodys rushing
gotta get down to the bus. stop.
gotta catch my bus
I see my friends ~~~

jonjakob.blogspot.com

Swerve.

not sure if srs but if you are, you'll pull through man.

I been dealin with problems too in my life but the best thing about hitting rock bottom
is that now the only way is upward.

Thats the thing, there is no bottom, i just fall deeper and deeper into this shithole i call a life.
dinkleberg

try investing some extra time (if you do have some) with a hobby like going hiking or playing sports. i don't know how you actually feel, but just try to stick through it. no one deserves to end their own lives. you are only 16 and you got plenty of more years to come.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
traggi

Just don't do anything that would be a permanent solution to a (relatively) temporary problem. You work hard, man. Don't let the negativity take that away from you. As long as you keep struggling upward, you will reach a peak.

October 23, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
Swerve.

try investing some extra time (if you do have some) with a hobby like going hiking or playing sports. i don't know how you actually feel, but just try to stick through it. no one deserves to end their own lives. you are only 16 and you got plenty of more years to come.

idk. like i just dont feel anything anymore. im a fucking shell. i dont have any dreams or aspirations, i just come home and really do nothing but get yelled at or work.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
craigsagersuit

sendin positive vibes to u cuzz

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 23, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
dinkleberg

idk. like i just dont feel anything anymore. im a fucking shell. i dont have any dreams or aspirations, i just come home and really do nothing but get yelled at or work.

well bruh, you gotta have a purpose in life. you gotta have some dreams/aspirations that motivate you. maybe turn all that yelling and screaming into a motivator to get out of the shithole you're in now and maybe even prove to your family that you're not a fuckboy. i've been through some of what you felt, but you just gotta pull on through. life is amazing man. try to enjoy the little pieces in life they do make a huge difference on how you view things.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
craigsagersuit

read the story of job

October 23, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Axraexl

You should read the story of Job

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

October 23, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Swerve.

read the story of job

i keep on waiting, pretty sure if there is a God he forgot about me a long ago.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
traggi

Being a pillar for your homestead is an honorable thing bro, but it doesn't help if you work yourself to death with NOTHING to show for it. Things need to change around your household and other people need to contribute or you need to go ASAP. This shit ain't fair to you.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
DATSHTKRAY

Yo bruh, keep ya head up high my school recently had the largest number of suicides cause of the same problems your facing. These niggas were 16 too, just know it ain't an option and there are many other ways to happiness.
I don't know if your trolling or not, but i'll treat this as a serious matter.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
Mr. Freeze

read the story of job

if he forgot about you then he wouldn't be called God.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
B Low Brown

read the story of job

Use this fire in ur soul & start rapping bruh

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 23, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
craigsagersuit

It is relatively easy to trust God when things are going the way we like them. When the world around us makes sense it is fairly easy to believe God is in charge. But what about when things turn upside down and inside out? It is in the midst of such perplexity and anguish that faith in God is most needed.

One of the things Satan never understood about Job was his motive. Satan thought Job only served God because it was to his advantage here and now. He was convinced that if God removed blessings and protection, Job would curse and revile Him. But that was not true. Job loved God and served Him out of sincere devotion. He trusted God even when he was feeling abandoned. This lesson of steadfast trust is one of the most important aspects of character we can gain from any trial.

http://www.lcg.org/cgi-bin/lcg/studytopics/lcg-st.cgi?category=Christianity1&item=1122911276

October 23, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
Your Fan

See if you're able to get an apartment I know you're young, but I believe their are assisted living facilities that you could go to and get help. I'm sure it will be hard to cut ties between you and your family, but that's probably the best thing you could do right now. You should also call a suicide hotline and talk to someone who will listen and give more appropriate advice.

Or you're probably going through the teenage depression phase that I'm sure everybody went thorough so stay strong and try to find a positive outlook on your tough situation. Get a hobby or a girlfriend.
October 23, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
Jet Jaguar

Run away.

really though,

I know it's not fair but you busting your ass at 16 probably makes you a better person than me at this point in my life.

Im 16 too, Im going through not so much similar but stuff that's hard to deal with as well. Eventually you'll find something you like and when you do, just try to be the best at doing it. I want to start a a business, learn latin, etc (pipe dreams at this point but at least I have an idea)

You won't be living there forever (at least you shouldn't) so think about the future beyond that. You can inspire the people around you if they hear your story and see how far you've come.

Get that scrilla.
October 23, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
RiFF RaFF

dawg just run away and build something yourself. seems liek your family is only bringing you down not up.

Be about it

October 23, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
sirhc

read the story of job

lmao
but expressing yourself through means of music/poetry is a good way to cope with shit and express yourslef although it might not help in the long run
October 23, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
missy.

why dont you do something for yourself then. why arent the adults in your household working?

go make yourself happy... =/

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 23, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

read the story of job

lmao
but expressing yourself through means of music/poetry is a good way to cope with shit and express yourslef although it might not help in the long run

why wouldn't it help in the long run?

:)

October 23, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
jxroguescholars

read the story of job

Things will not get better unless you change your attitude and your situation.

You say you're the only one who works and the people around you don't give a shit about you. Why you hanging out with people like that? You are responsible for your own happiness. Get new friends. You work and your money goes to the family? Then you're doing a good thing. Learning to be a man at a young age. God or Life will reward you later.

You need to put your life into perspective. There are so many people out there much less fortunate than you and would never even thinking about giving up.

Make a change!

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
ricochet

Hang in there.

But def SEEK COUNSELING. You may think you don't need it but trust me, it will do you a world of good.
October 23, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
TreyHongz

Push through b, it seems hard at first, but you have to keep ya head up and stay positive. Can't let that negativity consume you.

IG: @treyhongz

October 23, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

If you don't enjoy being at home than try and get more hours at work and find some activities to do outside of the home so that way you're not home for all the bitching.

Save up that money and as soon as you can, get your own place. Lot of people rent out basements and what not for less than app. most of the time so keep a look out for those too.
October 23, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
dizii

Find something that is dear to you and pursue it. I can't say I've ever had to deal with such a heavy burden in my life, but my prayers go out for you.

“its going to be ok lil nigga you can do it” - random black guy

Please login first to reply.