Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 23, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
Pretty Joseph

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 23, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
ricochet

What'd you take? Molly or pills?
October 23, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
kous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9IXAJg4Vm0

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

October 23, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
CrackPipeLips

You depleted your serotonin. There's nothing you can do, but wait for your brain to produce more.

this. and next time dont go popping molly at a damn A$AP show just cause you wanna fit in you fuckhead

i did M two nights in a row son. i've done M like 10-12 times in the past and never had a come down like this.. Believe me the fuckin A$AP show was the best time of my life.. its just the next day thats making me feel like dying.. after this experience i dont think i wanna fuck with M anymore

you're an idiot and you should never get a good job just because of the fact that you thought it was cool to do molly. Its 2012 not the early 2000's. Do you wear a pacifier too?

lol bruh i have a job. i don't do molly cause i think its cool, i do it cause my life is fucking boring for the most part and doing drugs once in a while helps me pick up bitches and get away from my mundane life.
October 23, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
CrackPipeLips

I only ever fuck with crystallized molly, no pressed tab bullshit...

and lol at people being condescending about M, theres another thread with people talking about doing DMT and acid. All drugs are bad when abused.. And yeah i may have taken it too far this weekend
October 23, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
KALiKUSH

Wtf wrong with you ? Why you makin a thread on this ? Keep smoking constantly and eat .. it's not rocket science yet this generation glorifies this shit as some crazy shit .. weed and food . Fuck the oj serotonin pills blah blah all unnecessary shit
October 23, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
JohnvHarrison

You depleted your serotonin. There's nothing you can do, but wait for your brain to produce more.

this. and next time dont go popping molly at a damn A$AP show just cause you wanna fit in you fuckhead

i did M two nights in a row son. i've done M like 10-12 times in the past and never had a come down like this.. Believe me the fuckin A$AP show was the best time of my life.. its just the next day thats making me feel like dying.. after this experience i dont think i wanna fuck with M anymore

you're an idiot and you should never get a good job just because of the fact that you thought it was cool to do molly. Its 2012 not the early 2000's. Do you wear a pacifier too?

lol bruh i have a job. i don't do molly cause i think its cool, i do it cause my life is fucking boring for the most part and doing drugs once in a while helps me pick up bitches and get away from my mundane life.

if your life is so boring you have to use potentially deadly drugs to spice it up, you need to get some friends. Go watch a comedy you fucking tween.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 23, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
CrackPipeLips

if your life is so boring you have to use potentially deadly drugs to spice it up, you need to get some friends. Go watch a comedy you fucking tween.

got friends too bruh, but im the type of person who gets very bored doing the same shit everyday. I'll admit i dont have much direction in life and all i do is work excessive hours, then the time i have off i find myself getting fucked up with homies.

so keep up the insults nigga i love seeing yall take out your anger on other HBers
October 23, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
ricochet

There's not much you can do to about the depression other then eat, rest, take vitamin c, and 5-htp. Stay active. Don't stop doing your normal routine on account of this depression.

Damn, you go ham before Halloween weekend? lol
October 23, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
JohnCitizen

no cure bruh, ride it out
October 23, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
vanitas

another MDMA pill should do it
October 23, 2012 @ 12:26 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

and lol at people being condescending about M, theres another thread with people talking about doing DMT and acid. All drugs are bad when abused.. And yeah i may have taken it too far this weekend

song will make you feel better

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 23, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
CrackPipeLips

There's not much you can do to about the depression other then eat, rest, take vitamin c, and 5-htp. Stay active. Don't stop doing your normal routine on account of this depression.

Damn, you go ham before Halloween weekend? lol

lol yea, i literally worked 9 days in a row and this weekend was my first two days off since. friday was my homies bday party at this crazy ass nightclub, and saturday was the A$AP show so i definitely ended up going ham
October 23, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
DREWKKAKE

get better molly next time too

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 23, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
rabbitman

do some coke and I dare you not to smile

be careful what you pretend to be

October 23, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
greazy

I find that keeping busy takes your mind of the depression, go out with friends, drink & smoke up... In a few days you'l be fine
October 23, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
Le Messie

do you realize physiologically lsd and dmt are two of the safest substances on the planet....while molly can potentially be fatal or cause brain damage, smh stop doing drugs because you think its cool you dumbfuck
October 23, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
CrackPipeLips

do you realize physiologically lsd and dmt are two of the safest substances on the planet....while molly can potentially be fatal or cause brain damage, smh stop doing drugs because you think its cool you dumbfuck

just shut up. talking to me like im 15 is retarded seeing how I am probably fucking older than your little pinoy ass.

The main reason MDMA is ever fatal is due to the by products that people cut it with. Pure MDMA is rarely considered dangerous unless you take way TOO much.. I did 2 small gel caps each night this weekend, hardly enough to make me OD..
October 23, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
Le Messie

im a rich 13 yr old jew nigger shut your mouth hoe

"the reason its ever fatal is because of what its cut with" lul, pure molls can still be fatal, never said you were gonna od or damage yourself with 2 gel caps or w/e you took (lol @ taking molls in gel caps like a fuckboy doe), just pointing out its possible

i was just lauging at you comparing mol to dmt/lsd in terms of danger like you knew wtf was going on pussboy, "hey look i did molly but those guys did acid thats so much more dangerous n addiktiveomglol"

btw lo fucking l @ taking molly at an asap concert, y u so kewl doe bruh
October 23, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
oneandonly

Who the fuck takes molly to a fucking asap concert? Talk about wasting it!

Comparing a stimulant to psychedelics is kind of stupid since its two completly different drugs. It would be smarter to compare molly to speed.
regarding safety yes its pretty much safe but not smart to do. you use so many nerves in your brain and doing it to often could give you brain damage indeed(even if you drink c-vitamin non stop). and most who dies after taking it is due to water poisoning. But its smart to take pure molly instead of pills that could be cut with some dangerous chemicals.

For the come down take lots of vitamins, particular vitamin b6 & 5-htp(wont work without b6) in the liver it will turn into serotonin and you will recover faster. or take some benzos(legal alternative valeriana root)
smoking weed could be bad because doing stimulants and weed makes it easier for you to get a psychosis.
October 24, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
greazy

Smoking weed whilst your coming down could give you what all my friends and I get.. A 4 second memory which loops until you pass out haha
October 24, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
CrackPipeLips

last night i smoked some weed, ate a banana blueberry smoothie and chilled, today i actually feel better. cool

Thanks HB for your suggestions, and thanks to the dickheads for being dickheads
October 24, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Jay_Bird

no you idiot it's no cure,your ruining your brain thats why your depressed.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
oneandonly

Your welcome CrackPipeLips!

Jay-bird, could not have put it better myself.

Not to shit on MDMA since its awesome with the right set and setting but it shouldnt be abused! Like many other drugs its something you should treat with alot of respect. Also forgot to mention Its somewhat toxic(or is it called liver toxic in Englishconfused so to counter this make sure you take alot of antioxidants!
October 24, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
CrackPipeLips

no you idiot it's no cure,your ruining your brain thats why your depressed.

Yeah I know i am ruining my brain doing it all the time.. But I am one of those people who is kind of going down the wrong path in life.. So I basically do what feels good without thinking of the consequences a lot of the time. I have a hard time opening up to people and when Im on M, i feel like i can connect with people properly. Even if it is drug induced. I know its stupid but thats just how i feel. I've never had more success with girls then when on MDMA thats for sure.
October 24, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
CrackPipeLips

im a rich 13 yr old jew nigger shut your mouth hoe

"the reason its ever fatal is because of what its cut with" lul, pure molls can still be fatal, never said you were gonna od or damage yourself with 2 gel caps or w/e you took (lol @ taking molls in gel caps like a fuckboy doe), just pointing out its possible

i was just lauging at you comparing mol to dmt/lsd in terms of danger like you knew wtf was going on pussboy, "hey look i did molly but those guys did acid thats so much more dangerous n addiktiveomglol"

btw lo fucking l @ taking molly at an asap concert, y u so kewl doe bruh

ok
November 21, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
herownjanedoe

This reply is waaay overdue, but last night, SWIM, did a gram of MDMA, re-dosing the other half about an hour later. You can feel the sunshine at night, but as soon as morning comes, you will convince yourself you would rather had not waken up. A. The physical effect of an MDMA hangover is really trippy..SWIM had mild hallucinations at night that followed into the next morning. 2. SWIM couldn't keep food or drink down, and had no appetite. 3. SWIM felt pressure on their head, and the head felt very stuffy. The most important thing for all of these things is that it's the MDMA that did it to you. You won't be depressed forever, just until your serotonin decides to replenish itself. Keep going about your day, and if people ask, (they probably will), you have the shakes and jaw cramps. This is probably the worse it will get when you do pure MDMA. If you do .2, .25, you probably will have a great time and not have to worry about anything the next day! (Maaaybe slightly more if you can handle it) Just buy a mouthpiece at the store before you go to sleep. & With the hangover force yourself to get water, and SLEEP! (Also, don't get any funny ideas about doing more when you're depressed. SWIM one time was irreversibly depressed for a month and a half.) And finally, SWIM will not do any other drugs besides MDMA. (No MDA, no MDEA, no MDNA). If you take MDMA cut with any of these things, your hangover will probably feel like you just got nailed in the face by a truck. So be careful. Plus, it's addicting.
November 21, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
Gwyn

op got that e-tardation?

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

November 21, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
REVS

RIP CrackPipeLips aka CrackPipeDick

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 21, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
dmwalking

So basically like an idiot i did MDMA two nights in a row. went extremely hard this weekend.. Have any of yall experienced depression after doing a lot of Ex? This is the first time i've felt it. Any cures for this shit? I feel hopeless at the moment
https://www.onnit.com/new-mood/

The guy developed it to deal with MDMA crash.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

Please login first to reply.