Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 22, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

I prefer shrooms..I'm more functional. On acid I'm more or less stuck and would rather be with few people or by myself and just stay in one place.

And it's not always just knowing that you took a certain drug to keep you cool. When I flipped out from smoking weed on acid, there was nothing that could bring me back and calm me down. I just kept having these major panic attacks and was thinking I was going to die. Sometimes your thoughts just keep looping back like your just fixated on that one thing.

GREAZY, go out into the woods at night and rip open a glow stick and throw it all over the place!! Shit's pretty cool
October 22, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Legit Shit

I need to drop cid again and fully develop my theory on cycles

upthefunk

October 22, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
ignorantian

acid changed my life.......not really but shit was amazing and definitely makes me look at things differently now. i want to do dmt so baddddddd
October 22, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
TheAbstrakt

did salvia and tripped the fuck out. turned me off of psychadilics for a while. now i might try and do lsd or shrooms if it comes my way though
October 22, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
BIGOH

ketamine i think everyone should try once really gets you using your left side of your brain really cool trip

WTB NOTHING

October 22, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
CrackPipeLips

fuck all that psychedelic shit.

all about pure MDMA
October 22, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Schizophrenia runs in my family, so im afraid to try psychedelics. Might permatrip

God fucking dammit. I get so pissed when people talk about "permatripping". There's no such fucking thing. You CAN get HPPD or Psychosis, but there is no such thing as permatripping.
please invest your time in http://www.erowid.org/

i know permatripping isnt real, but shit like psychadelics, insomnia, etc can awaken latent schizophrenia. Im not risking that shit, especially since the shit that just happened to my mom.

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

October 22, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
dinkleberg

i hope i can do lsd and dmt real soon. i might even attempt to make some dmt
October 22, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
snapper pow

did acid a few times and it was dope. my views on life didnt really change, but i went into the trips purely for recreation and nothing spiritual. and 3 of us smoked a half of weed while tripping, and none of us bugged. i was too fucked up on acid to even notice i smoked. my friend even drove around for hours on end 7 tabs deep.

shrooms doe had ya boy trippin balls. i played mario kart and yoshi was swervin n shit. and in my mind i just started thinking yoshi was drunk and that bowser's level was him riding through hell. it was fuckin so funny to me.
October 22, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
E A G L E D O M E

I haven't dabbled much in the psychedelic realm, but from my previous experience everything was very vibe oriented.
I have yet to try DMT or acid though. I am a fan of shrooms and from my experience with that I learned to only take psychedelics in an environment that produces good vibes because its like I could feel the vibe of people and my surroundings so intensely and I wanted to get any negative vibes as far away from me as possible.

Not much visuals though, it was more of a mind trip. Should probably increase my dosage next time.

http://soundcloud.com/kingsofquazaar -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-of-Quazaar/245980102097247

November 30, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
SK

Bump for DMT. one of my niggas has some, could have the chance to take it, but a little shook about havin a bad trip. Anyone else have some experience with DMT?

All I do is smoke weed and play jazz

November 30, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
kr00kd

cant really have a bad trip. too short and intense for you to even go there. just sit back and ride it out.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 30, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
dinkleberg

i heard that even though a dmt trip is only about 6-10 minutes long, it feels like a lifetime.
November 30, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
califoreigner

cant really have a bad trip. too short and intense for you to even go there. just sit back and ride it out.

that's like saying you can't end up dumb off some whip its
December 1, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
ThatGuyBars

help, Im really thinking about doing DMT. Thing is, i've never done drugs beside doctor prescribed. Plus, i dont wanna end up doing a bad trip and fucking up. Any advice for a first timer, cause they keep saying i gotta prepare and shit.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 1, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
califoreigner

Just smoke pot instead. It'll probably lead to heavier shit later on. Natural progression no need to rush things
December 1, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Berserker

help, Im really thinking about doing DMT. Thing is, i've never done drugs beside doctor prescribed. Plus, i dont wanna end up doing a bad trip and fucking up. Any advice for a first timer, cause they keep saying i gotta prepare and shit.

You can't really just do dmt out of nowhere, you need to prepare for that shit or else you wont know how to handle it

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

December 1, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
ThatGuyBars

You can't really just do dmt out of nowhere, you need to prepare for that shit or else you wont know how to handle it

thats why i asked for advice

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 1, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Berserker

Just take entry level hallucinogens like mushrooms or lsd until you get comfortable with psychedelic experiences

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

December 1, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
dosmos

When you say "it changed my outlook on life/everything" what exactly do you mean?

Yes

December 1, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
Evolve

When you say "it changed my outlook on life/everything" what exactly do you mean?

Try it yourself.

Anyone in the yayarea got a hook on some dmt right now thooo? Tryna get some for me and my niggas, i've already done it before, so if you one of them hippie dealer niggas, im all about that spiritual unlocking my chakras and shit like a nine tailed fox son.
December 1, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

We only use a small portion of our human brain. Some of these drugs can help expand your own mind, see things that others can't. This one dude I work with is really into dmt and acid and he told me somethings where if you can stay in the state your in on lsd, you aren't tripping but living on a higher plane than everyone else. You can create matter with your own mind that will physically stay, giving you the effect of god.

Kinda think it's all bullshit but who really knows.
December 2, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
Yee.

tried acid. wasnt too happy about the outcome. wasnt trippin or seeing things. just felt really good and happy and stuff had this "photoshop effect" on them. idk how else to describe it. Was expecting to see coolors, patterns, think wild thoughts and get more in touch with my inner self. but none of that happened. i also was smoking a lot of weed with friends and had 8 beers. i took 2 tabs. i think they were weak dosage or something
December 2, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
dinkleberg

tried acid. wasnt too happy about the outcome. wasnt trippin or seeing things. just felt really good and happy and stuff had this "photoshop effect" on them. idk how else to describe it. Was expecting to see coolors, patterns, think wild thoughts and get more in touch with my inner self. but none of that happened. i also was smoking a lot of weed with friends and had 8 beers. i took 2 tabs. i think they were weak dosage or something

i heard weed dumbs down the effect of acid. that's probably why and probably the 8 beers too
December 2, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
thrillmatic

Don't fuck with weed anymore, way too psychoactive for me. Take other psychedelics in small quantities. I've done shrooms, wanna do LSA (watered down LSD, way easier to synthesize) and DMT, but my fav is molly, which is in a whole other class of controlled subs.

Before you trip on shrooms/LSA/LSD/DMT, books you must read:

For everyone:
Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited by Aldous Huxley (These two over all the rest)
The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious by Carl Jung
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

For Cali (LA, to be specific) HBs:
The Day of the Locust by Nathanael West

For my fellow niggas:
Invisible Man and Shadow And Act by Ralph Ellison
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

For-anyone-at-a-top-10-private-undergraduate-program-or-New-England-boarding-school:
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway

For Ron Paul dickriders (like moi):
Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited
Fahrenheit 451
1984 by George Orwell

NOTE: You'll enjoy the reading experience if you read more than one of these books, even if they don't apply to your background. Don't wiki them. Absorb the essence of the text in its entirety.

EDIT: Added Brave New World Revisited and Shadow And Act. The Day of the Locust is more for niggas that grew up in Los Angeles or people who stayed there for a period of time (teens, 20s). However, anyone can read the book and enjoy its plot.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

December 3, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
andrew9092

dmt is way more intense than acid
December 3, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
andrew9092

dmt is way more intense than acid
December 4, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
++Phil

someone help me find DeMiTri in the LA/OC area
December 4, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
d0n0van

dmt.
you literally die and come back to life. but i say that in the best way possible. smile
December 4, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
legasee

someone help me find DeMiTri in the LA/OC area
check your phone book

Please login first to reply.