Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 20, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
backlikethat

@mikeyone4life Oh word? Well I think you are you fucking fag. i always see you in the fashion brand topics defending every single brand with your pathetic life. Just because you know people from Divinities or whatever that doesnt mean you have to go and suck their fucking dick punk bitch. I remember I asked "when is the fall drop coming" and you took offense to that shit you fucking pinoy herb.

p.s. all your fits are fucking whack as hell pinoy. stay over at iss.
October 20, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
kr00kd

beta

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

October 20, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
dmwalking

I didn't consider the fact there may still be residual feelings to take into account though, I got you DM... But regardless, what's the harm in putting on a confident front and wishing the broad happy birthday? It's only well wishes, it's not like he's begging for her back lmao

It would be harmless if my man was over her. But I'm pretty sure he's not. If a girl breaks up with me, cuz she doesn't want to be with me, and we didn't remain cordial friends afterward, why would she even want me wishing her a happy birthday? And why would I want to? She got over me. I'd make it my goal to get over her; not remind her of my simpiness and bring back memories of why she broke up with me. LOL. I'm making a lot of assumptions on this guy's situation, but I"m working with what I got. This thread carries serious simpy implications. Hahaha. I mean, if it was a happy birthday that carried no feelings or hidden agendas, I don't think this thread would exist.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 20, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
backlikethat

ok, well all i plan to send is:

"happy birthday. have a good time with your friends and family and stay safe."
October 20, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
.kciN

I didn't consider the fact there may still be residual feelings to take into account though, I got you DM... But regardless, what's the harm in putting on a confident front and wishing the broad happy birthday? It's only well wishes, it's not like he's begging for her back lmao

It would be harmless if my man was over her. But I'm pretty sure he's not. If a girl breaks up with me, cuz she doesn't want to be with me, and we didn't remain cordial friends afterward, why would she even want me wishing her a happy birthday? And why would I want to? She got over me. I'd make it my goal to get over her; not remind her of my simpiness and bring back memories of why she broke up with me. LOL. I'm making a lot of assumptions on this guy's situation, but I"m working with what I got. This thread carries serious simpy implications. Hahaha. I mean, if it was a happy birthday that carried no feelings or hidden agendas, I don't think this thread would exist.

True, true... We really need more background info in order to come to a general consensus, OP
October 20, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
dmwalking

Ok, the fact dude had to come to HB to ask what to do is mad simpish in itself but I think if he just sends her a quick, FRIENDLY (not pitiful, not nostalgic, not begging for her back) message he can still give off the confident effect that he's over what may have happened in the past and is merely wishing her all the best on her bday,

For what though? LOL. I mean, you're right. He can play it off as being totally innocuous, but like....he isn't doing himself any favors. Dude should either be trying to get over her or trying to get back with her depending on the circumstances. Asking HB about something like this is a bad look. And debating a simple "happy birthday?" Seems like dude is gonna do himself more harm than good. But what the hell, I could be wrong. Maybe shorty misses him.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 20, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
dmwalking

"happy birthday. have a good time with your friends and family and stay safe."

How "over" you is she? That's a big factor to consider. If she like completely moved on and excommunicated you from her group...she might end up laughing at your ass. And that doesn't really matter. What matters is that if shorty is totally over you, there's literally no reason for you to have her on your mind. That's my opinion.

October 20, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
.kciN

Ok, the fact dude had to come to HB to ask what to do is mad simpish in itself but I think if he just sends her a quick, FRIENDLY (not pitiful, not nostalgic, not begging for her back) message he can still give off the confident effect that he's over what may have happened in the past and is merely wishing her all the best on her bday,

For what though? LOL. I mean, you're right. He can play it off as being totally innocuous, but like....he isn't doing himself any favors. Dude should either be trying to get over her or trying to get back with her depending on the circumstances. Asking HB about something like this is a bad look. And debating a simple "happy birthday?" Seems like dude is gonna do himself more harm than good. But what the hell, I could be wrong. Maybe shorty misses him.

True, you can tell dude's been fretting about this for some time too and he hasn't been able to come to a reasonable outcome on his own so he's turned to HB. OP's still got feelings yo.

October 20, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
backlikethat

October 20, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
99%Shit

Threads like this are proof that we need a password protected 'Advice'(/'Ask dmwalking') forum. People trust the advice of a few members, but are subjected to incessant trolling from the other 99%, and they gotta air their business to the trolls.

Wish her a happy birthday. Nothing extravagant, just a simple text. FB is too impersonal, be it wallpost(she could have clowns on her list) or DM(thirst). Direct call is a bit too personal. A text is perfect. If you get a message back, or if you don't, it's no thing.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 20, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
dmwalking

@napoleon In that case, it's harmless. You clearly have unresolved feelings about her that you should talk to her about though. I mean, breaking up as a result of other people's influence is a BS reason to break up. In cases where everyone hates it but you guys are happy, you just gotta grit your teeth and show the world how well you guys work together (if that's actually the case and y'all weren't the argue all the time type of couple.)

Side note: It's generally a horrible idea to date a girl who's best friends with a guy. But that's for another thread. Haha.

Good luck in your situation homie.

October 20, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Mikeyone4life

@mikeyone4life Oh word? Well I think you are you fucking fag. i always see you in the fashion brand topics defending every single brand with your pathetic life. Just because you know people from Divinities or whatever that doesnt mean you have to go and suck their fucking dick punk bitch. I remember I asked "when is the fall drop coming" and you took offense to that shit you fucking pinoy herb.

p.s. all your fits are fucking whack as hell pinoy. stay over at iss.

Woah u mad. If I remember you asked about the Summer drop like a week or two after the Spring drop. I am no pinoy. My fits suck, good insult.

oh p.s. you are the one coming to a fashion forum for love advice.

p.s.s. you are even planning the text to send. Who is the herb now? Who plans a text message?
October 20, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
franjoli

"happy birthday. i really miss you and i wish i could have a good time with your friends and family and stay the way we were but we will never be able to get back together because you broke up with me. PLEASE CALL ME :'(."

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

October 20, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
vanitas

and with all that being said... i wouldnt even add that extra part to the bday wish if i were you, i'd just keep it at a simple, harmless "happy birthday!". but if you already did your thing then best of luck with her bruh.
October 20, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
W33ZY

NO! If you broke up with her, why would you? and if she broke up with you. why would she want to hear it? You should be focused on other broads homie. but if your mind is really stuck on it, just say happy birthday. That's all it takes bruh

Please login first to reply.