FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 19, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
backlikethat

Yay or Nay?
October 19, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

did she dump you or did you dump her and did your birthday pass?

:)

October 19, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
AndreLutherKing

What is her chest situation looking like?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 19, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
.kciN

Yay... Be a man not a bitch nigga, bitch nigga
October 19, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
christopher.

are you guys cool with each other? then yeah, why not?
do you guys not talk? then nah, i wouldn't.
October 19, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
Jay Z

October 19, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
jaded

nay

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 19, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
.kciN

nay

LMAO still mad?
October 19, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
YoungRizal

Yay... Be a man not a bitch nigga, bitch nigga

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 19, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
trevxv3

my ex wished me a happy birthday after we hadnt talked for 3 months, i said no thank you

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

October 19, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
slytendencies

Yay
October 19, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

real niggas dont say happy birthday they give their dicks as presents
October 19, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
popeyes

son.. just wish your mom a happy birthday.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

October 19, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
oneallah

i say hell yeah-
ex's always give you the vag
October 19, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
bjornvan

since u actually remember her birthday why the hell not
October 19, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
Bandwagon

did she dump you or did you dump her and did your birthday pass?

answer these
October 19, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
Trollinator

no

I want to see the world burn

October 19, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
dmwalking

Yay or Nay?

Nay b. Nay. IMO, that's a strong simp move. Don't do it.

Edit: Unless you trying to clap dem cheeks. In that case, yes....because women are most emotionally and sexually vulnerable during holidays and birthdays. And women who don't sleep around prefer going back to familiarity than something new. If you trying to get back together and talk it out and blah blah, then no. If it's just a happy birthday. No. If you clapping cachetes, then yes.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 19, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Only pictures could decide this, so there will be no answer.
October 19, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
never_nervous

Yeah, it's a nice gesture. Just make sure you don't add any extra shit as to show signs of being a simp.
October 19, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
RighteousJorge

yeah. she'll over think it and think you're still into her when you're simply just saying happy birthday. can lead to a possible smash later on. you can always go back to an ex unless it ended on bad terms. just say happy birthday, nothing else
October 19, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
.kciN

Yay or Nay?

Nay b. Nay. IMO, that's a strong simp move. Don't do it.

Edit: Unless you trying to clap dem cheeks. In that case, yes....because women are most emotionally and sexually vulnerable during holidays and birthdays. And women who don't sleep around prefer going back to familiarity than something new. If you trying to get back together and talk it out and blah blah, then no. If it's just a happy birthday. No. If you clapping cachetes, then yes.

How is being the bigger man and showing her you wish her well despite what may have happened in the past simpin doe? That's mad insecure logic
October 19, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
backlikethat

I think i will. At the end of the day, we're just humans first.
October 19, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
dmwalking

How is being the bigger man and showing her you wish her well despite what may have happened in the past simpin doe? That's mad insecure logic

First off, why is dude even questioning his decision? Cuz he's got feelings for her. If there are no feelings there it would be a non issue. It would either be that the birthday passed and you didn't even notice cuz you don't care. Or it would be like you saw it in FB and posted on her wall or some surface level gesture that doesn't require an advice thread.

But the fact that dude is even questioning it and asking for advice on HB shows that he's got feelings for her. If he broke up with her, it should be a non issue. So, most likely, she broke up with him. So yeah, having an internal conflict about whether or not you should wish your ex a happy birthday is very Drake-ish. How is it being the bigger man?

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 19, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
vanitas

^ i think .kciN is saying that he'd be the bigger man by being the first one to put the whole post-breakup pride aside and do a nice gesture like wishing her a happy birthday. but i agree with what you're saying dm.

it's obvious dude cares about how his ex will interpret the gesture. if she's past the feelings and doesn't give a shit about you anymore, then most likely she'll either not think twice about it or just see it as a friendly gesture. if she still has feelings and is lowkey simping about you, then she would either be ecstatic about the birthday wish and maybe see it as an OK to start contact or she'd see herself in a position of power since you were the one to show "affection" first
October 19, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Mikeyone4life

Yay or Nay?

I think you are the biggest herb on this site dude.
October 20, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
zeezyo

no dont do it nigga. i wouldnt even acknowledge her if she wished me a happy birthday

X

October 20, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
.kciN

First off, why is dude even questioning his decision? Cuz he's got feelings for her. If there are no feelings there it would be a non issue. It would either be that the birthday passed and you didn't even notice cuz you don't care. Or it would be like you saw it in FB and posted on her wall or some surface level gesture that doesn't require an advice thread.

But the fact that dude is even questioning it and asking for advice on HB shows that he's got feelings for her. If he broke up with her, it should be a non issue. So, most likely, she broke up with him. So yeah, having an internal conflict about whether or not you should wish your ex a happy birthday is very Drake-ish. How is it being the bigger man?

^ i think .kciN is saying that he'd be the bigger man by being the first one to put the whole post-breakup pride aside and do a nice gesture like wishing her a happy birthday.

I didn't consider the fact there may still be residual feelings to take into account though, I got you DM... But regardless, what's the harm in putting on a confident front and wishing the broad happy birthday? It's only well wishes, it's not like he's begging for her back lmao
October 20, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
dmwalking

^ i think .kciN is saying that he'd be the bigger man by being the first one to put the whole post-breakup pride aside and do a nice gesture like wishing her a happy birthday. but i agree with what you're saying dm.

it's obvious dude cares about how his ex will interpret the gesture. if she's past the feelings and doesn't give a shit about you anymore, then most likely she'll either not think twice about it or just see it as a friendly gesture. if she still has feelings and is lowkey simping about you, then she would either be ecstatic about the birthday wish and maybe see it as an OK to start contact or she'd see herself in a position of power since you were the one to show "affection" first

Or if she broke up with dude and moved on with her life she'll prolly look at him like he's a friggin lame. I mean, if it was like, "Oh we broke up but we're still friends" this wouldn't even be an issue. And again, if it was that he broke up with her, why would he be conflicted about showing a nice gesture?

Sorry, but the simple fact that my man asked for advice from HB on something this petty....that's Drake-ish in itself. There are details that are missing from the equation and I"m feeling like x=simp.

@apache No hate my man. Normally I'd say, go for it, no big deal. But clearly you got some feelings involved that have you acting simpy.

October 20, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
.kciN

Ok, the fact dude had to come to HB to ask what to do is mad simpish in itself but I think if he just sends her a quick, FRIENDLY (not pitiful, not nostalgic, not begging for her back) message he can still give off the confident effect that he's over what may have happened in the past and is merely wishing her all the best on her bday,

Please login first to reply.