300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 18, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
subigdog

i went to a meeting last night and they will also have a bigger metting on LSU campus tonight. i was just wondering if anyone came across the business and join/know someone who joined. Not looking to get rich off of it just want some passive income.
October 18, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
Bet

Is it some energy drink? Some thing is going at my school that everyone hyped up since 2 kids did well at a neighboring school and got bmws and they're making 250k and dropped out.

edit:Jesus just looked it up, it is essentially the same thing. Vemma is the one at my school. A drink that will better your self and make you healthy. Pretty sure they just use us college kids for this shit.
October 18, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
Pineapple Espresso

I've never heard of this particular company but I have seen others like it in the past and I'm not sure how well they actually work. They all seem to claim exclusive rights to some vitamin or plant extract that will be the key to their success. Limu's website doesn't look bad but they are trying to compete in a market with well established competitors and whether it would be worth the work you would put in to actually make anything is hard to tell.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

October 18, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
subigdog

yea me and my friends are talking about getting in together and not really worried about a bmw since i plan to get one after college it just means i would get it sooner if i join limu. It seem like it could work if you get in at the right time before everyone else joins. Just need know if it will interfere with my school work.
October 18, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
dmwalking

Can't lie, this piqued my interest. Reading their "getting started" pdf right now.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 18, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
WojieWorldPeace

It's probably something where you have to buy their product n then you have to try to sell it door to door or some shit

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 18, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
dmwalking

It's probably something where you have to buy their product n then you have to try to sell it door to door or some shit

Yeah, I'm reading through the PDF and that's how it is. Their appeal is like it's some magic drink. Basically modern day snake oil. And I"m not opposed to that. Placebos work great and I have no problem selling it to people...So far I"m not sold. But just like any product, it's all about how you hustle it. I'm trying to make it work in my head before I dismiss it entirely. At least it's not 100% pyramid scheme-ish. At least there's an actual product to sell.

October 18, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
dmwalking

OK so you start with either a $500 or $1000 starter kit. From how I'm understanding it, they want you to use it, "experience" it, then tell others to buy a box and do the same. And then have them do the same. So it's pyramid schemish from jump. But most businesses are like that, so whatever. They rely heavily on "experience." So it's snake oil sales. I'm ok with that too. My only problem is that I can't find anywhere what comes in a starter kit. Cuz to be honest, I'd rather sell units to local bodegas and all that, Rasta Monsta style, then go with the Amway/Mary Kay approach. The product looks dope. The pitch is great. But I think I could rack up more dough on units more than referrals.

I'm a look into it a bit more. I still se some potential. If I can find out what comes in the pack, and how much profit I could make off selling units, then I might jump on this.

October 18, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
chief

my friend invested in an energy drink called Verve which is probably the same pyramid scheme. We just use it for chasers for alcohol lol

•••

October 18, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
dmwalking

I'm more interested in that Verve than this. Niggas talmbout $50 per bottle retail? I'd have to get real creative if I'm trying to make quick cash off that.

EDIT: Ok, no wonder they wanna market the "Experience." This stuff is OD expensive. A case sells at $65 for 24 cans. Roughly $2.70 per can. Making that profit margin hard to work with. Gotta sell this like herbalife. No longer interested.

October 19, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
Black Donald Trump

just sell coke guys
October 19, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
AndreLutherKing

Sell Terry the Snowmans for me

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 19, 2012 @ 03:15 AM

Inactive

pyramid scheme. y'all are dumb

Please login first to reply.