FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 17, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
NapoleonComplex

So I've been having some really fucked up abnormally excessive sexual dreams lately. I brought it up in a session with my psychiatrist yesterday, and he talked to me about latent content and the deeper meaning of the simple shit in our dreams.

So my dream on sunday night was of a girl i was sort obsessed with in high school but never got past 1st base with her. So in my dream i take her into the bathroom at my friends house and she gives me a blowjob in the bathtub.

On Monday Night, I dreamt we had oily anal sex on the carpet floor in my room.

So i immideatly thought wtf is wrong with me thinking this wierd ass shit about a girl i havent seen in 2 years.

However my psychiatrist told me all the hidden meanings of my actions and objects in my dreams.

Sunday Nights Dream:
Bathroom: indicates that I have been burdened and need to relieve myself, it also symbolizes purification and self-renewal
Bathtub: indicates my need for relaxation and pleasure
Oral Sex: indicates my creative energy and affirmation my life is heading in the correct direction
Friends House: This old friend will become essential in the future

Monday Nights Dream:
Oil: represents my sensual side; no suss
Anal Sex: represents my unwillingness to submit to the wants and desires of others, also harboring concerns about revealing my inner thoughts and emotions to others for fear of experiencing pain.
Carpet: protecting myself from lifes harsh realities
Floor: represent my support system and sense of security

All this shit is very relevant and apparent in my life right fucking now.

the anal sex is my hatred towards everything my parents believe and the fact that on sunday i told em i wasnt goin to church with them anymore

on saturday i took up, on my friends request, meditating in an attempt to find peace within my self and that is shown in the bathroom

the oral sex and my friends house is the music ive been exchanging with a friend from high school.

But the most interesting to me is the sudden re-appearance of this girl i've havent seen for 2 years.

Old Girl: represent that someone in your present life is bringing out similar feelings in ur old crush

That shit hit me hard.

Cause I've been talking to this girl for the better part of the summer. But I've been sorta blacknighting her for no fucking reason.
Like she is perfect
Never wears sneakers, Always crosses her legs when she sits down, Buddhist, Not white, short, vegitarian, with a killer smile. But more importantly we have the same views on life and human existence.

I also thought the girl back in high school was perfect (for other reasons however)
And that is where the Oil, the Carpet and Anal Sex come into play. Im sensual (no suss) but too scared to tell her my emotions for her, protecting myself from the imminent rejection from her. bottomline im a bitch nigga so im pseudo blacknighting her to seem cool.

Dreams are fucking interesting as shit.

I feel like this would be a dope thread to discuss our dreams and their meanings.
I know there are other Dream threads but they just wanted you to tell your dreams, in this thread i hope we can decipher our own and others dreams.

No trolls please only serious posts.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 17, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
mackness

tldr

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 17, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
Panther.

tldr

GINGER

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 17, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
dinkleberg

tldr: dreams about sex, needs sex
October 17, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
REVS

I'm actually really interested in this too. I've heard dreams where you're falling symbolize losing control in an aspect of your life.

Check out http://www.dreamdictionary.org/

I'm at work, but I'll be up on this thread tonight when I get home.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 17, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Black Donald Trump

i dont buy into dream analysis as an effective psychology practice but it is interesting to think about.

how often do you guys dream about sex?
i can only remember a couple times where i actually had sex in a dream and it was always with random ass people that id never fuck in real life.
October 17, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
Kilog

Oral Sex: indicates my creative energy and affirmation my life is heading in the correct direction
Anal Sex: represents my unwillingness to submit to the wants and desires of others, also harboring concerns about revealing my inner thoughts and emotions to others for fear of experiencing pain.
bottomline im a bitch nigga

Sorry, but this is pretty dumb. Maybe you dreamt about sex because you want to have sex?
October 17, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
that dude

suspended

wut
October 17, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
craigsagersuit

does it stop spinning????

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 17, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
oneallah

you need some box logos my niga
October 17, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
DStyles

Why don't black people have dreams?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 18, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
B Low Brown

Why

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 18, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
craigsagersuit

Why

Because the last black person who had a dream got shot.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 18, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
that dude

suspended

Because the last black person who had a dream got shot.

October 18, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
playboyxxx

fuck man most of you are really unfunny

I'm actually really interested in this too. I've heard dreams where you're falling symbolize losing control in an aspect of your life.

Check out http://www.dreamdictionary.org/

I'm at work, but I'll be up on this thread tonight when I get home.

word I been fucking with this for a while. whenever i have a vivid dream I try to record it right when I wake up, shits dope to look through after you've collected a lot. it also helps to induce lucid dreaming

pink like hamilton

Please login first to reply.