October 15, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
yurdme

Life is only what u make it. I live by this every day

Get it how u live

October 15, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
DarianaGrande

Its only once you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 15, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

im going to kill myself soon i cant take this life anymore
October 15, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
rabbitman

no means yes

be careful what you pretend to be

October 15, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
CrackPipeLips

Y

O

L

O
October 15, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
dmwalking

The world sucks and you can't change it all at once, but if you can positively influence your friends and family and those around you, you can make the world a little less sucky in your part of the world.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 15, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
chiptharip

lifes a bitch then you die
October 15, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
AndreLutherKing

Suck a Nigga's Dick for some TrukFit

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 15, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Pretty Joseph

work, get what you deserve then you die

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 15, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
oneallah

god puts you through hell than gets you to heaven,
live life to the fullest-fuck how critics judge you
work for everything you want, and you will truly be rewarded nicely,
what goes around comes around
dont hate peoples different religious beliefs because yours also has its own problems

i have a couple but this is the one thats followed me all my life:
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
October 15, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
unemployed

Fuck bitches, get money

Edit: and box logos
October 15, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

The world sucks and you can't change it all at once, but if you can positively influence your friends and family and those around you, you can make the world a little less sucky in your part of the world.

i dont have this. thats why im going to kill myself in december cant take this shit..
October 15, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
dinkleberg

live a meaningful life. live a life where you have an affect on anyone whether it's good or bad. make an imprint because there is never going to be someone like you. always look at life in a positive spectrum. take every situation and look at the good. dont over think or dwell on your experiences it will haunt you.
October 15, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
craigsagersuit

live a meaningful life. live a life where you have an affect on anyone whether it's good or bad. make an imprint because there is never going to be someone like you. always look at life in a positive spectrum. take every situation and look at the good. dont over think or dwell on your experiences it will haunt you.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 15, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
dmwalking

i dont have this. thats why im going to kill myself in december cant take this shit..

You dont' have what? Your response doesn't make sense.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 15, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
FruitSalad

Balance.
October 15, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

friends and family
October 15, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
Black Donald Trump

the world is my playground. gotta always be looking for fun, not giving a fuck, and always keep moving forward.DONT BE LAZY or you will become apathetic and depressed, hard work is therapeutic. stay on the grind. look for others doing the same/with similar ideals and try to develop real relationships with them, which can only be done by putting yourself out there and being real from the bottom of your heart.

its only been recently that ive really realized all these things, and its what im trying to live my life by now.
October 15, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
Black Donald Trump

friends and family

the reason you dont have friends is because you are depressed and most likely a downer to be around, its cyclical. ive been there, it sucks, but you can get over it. dont kill yourself, if nothing else move to the other side of the fucking world and start all over again. there so much out there you havent experienced it would be stupid to give up now.
October 15, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

my girlfriend have leave me thats make it worse
October 15, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
.AG23.

niggas always stuck on the fake idea of being unique. Guess what? there is going to be someone who acts and thinks just like you, and they wont be shit just like you dinkleberg.
October 15, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
dinkleberg

niggas always stuck on the fake idea of being unique. Guess what? there is going to be someone who acts and thinks just like you, and they wont be shit just like you dinkleberg.

im not trying to be unique im trying to be me and live my life. there are plenty like me that live life with positivity and want to spread it. i hate seeing people in distress man it hurts.
October 16, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
.AG23.

im not trying to be unique im trying to be me and live my life. there are plenty like me that live life with positivity and want to spread it. i hate seeing people in distress man it hurts.

fuck you positive ass niggas....I come here to troll and leave wanting to pursue dreams and shit.
October 16, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
REVS

Inhale positivity exhale negativity.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 16, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
craigsagersuit

life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 16, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
nightwalker

character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you
October 16, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
khez

despite what may happen to us, we are the ones in control of our own happiness.

http://superlosersco.com

October 16, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
Pineapple Espresso

"You can still be who you wish you is, it ain't happen yet and that's what the intuition is" - Kanye

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

October 16, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Babyruth?!?!?
October 16, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
Moises Arias

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Please login first to reply.