Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 15, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
CrackPipeLips

i feel like i should really start eating healthier.. i eat a lot of garbage take out food.. not fast food like mc'ds n shit, just like mexican food and chinese food n shit.
October 15, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
JohnvHarrison

I live off take-out and snack foods bruh, I still only weigh like 138, if you're young the shit doesn't matter. once you hit like 25 you should start eating healthier, but not before then.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 15, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
craigsagersuit

IIFYM

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 15, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
Redline

I live off take-out and snack foods bruh, I still only weigh like 138, if you're young the shit doesn't matter. once you hit like 25 you should start eating healthier, but not before then.

Do you even lift?
October 15, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
superb

damn b, eat healthy on weekdays, pig out on weekends. das lifestyle.

~( wavy )~

October 15, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
RiFF RaFF

lol just cause you don't gain weight doesn't mean its not effecting you negatively. fat people have the advantage cause its noticeable when its bad.

on topic, do like superb. fuck is the point of living an extra 10-20 years if you're eating food that isn't enjoyable for like 60 years prior to that. it's a sacrifice. eat unhealthy once inawhile

Be about it

October 15, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
JohnvHarrison

lol just cause you don't gain weight doesn't mean its not effecting you negatively. fat people have the advantage cause its noticeable when its bad.

on topic, do like superb. fuck is the point of living an extra 10-20 years if you're eating food that isn't enjoyable for like 60 years prior to that. it's a sacrifice. eat unhealthy once inawhile

it does though. I have no other health issues. its because my metabolism isn't slow enough yet. once i hit 30 its over and i might be a fat fuck, but i have no negative issues from fast food/take out at the moment.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 15, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
Soul Rize

i eat what i want when i feel like wanting it. itsnotabout cutting back good or bad i still weigh160 . just i'd rather slim down so adding an extra 5 miles a day be the game changer.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 15, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
pfill

it does though. I have no other health issues. its because my metabolism isn't slow enough yet. once i hit 30 its over and i might be a fat fuck, but i have no negative issues from fast food/take out at the moment.

you're dumb as fuck. fuckin rock hard stupid.
October 15, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

This nigha weight 138.¿¿¿¿¿¿

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 15, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
kbos

i cant bring myself to eat healthy enough but i should. going out to eat fuck spending my good money on a garden salad when i could eat a big ass chedder burger. Buying groceries that are healthy pretty much costs double, so I can't bring myself to do that either. when I need to be healthy its apples for a snack, wheat bread pbj, and wheat pasta, maybe chicken noodle soup, thats when I need to lose weight. I usually go through phases and it balances out to a happy medium.
October 15, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
CrackPipeLips

another question, what do yall consider eating healthy?

I know some people consider healthy getting extra tomato and lettuce on their big mac, and other people consider healthy eating quinoa with parsley and mixed vegetables and pomegranite for desert.
October 15, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
DarianaGrande

I only drink water (no soda fruit juices etc) and try to stay away from processed foods. I feel 10 times better and have more energy throughout the day. First I went 2 weeks with eating nothing but healthy food. I ate a McDonald's cheeseburger to see what would happen and my stomach was fucked up. Really made me realize how fucking disgusting fast food is.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 15, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
99%Shit

Finding a nice balance between the two foods. I buy organic whenever it's possible, and limit the amount of pre-made food I eat.

Basically down to only drinking: coffee, tea and water. Sugary stuff is treated as a treat, not as a regular source of hydration. (I was on ~7 Arizona Green Teas a week) I do tend to crush 3-5 Arthur's/Bolthouse smoothies in a week to make sure I get my fruit intake(~7 servings/bottle).

At home I've been making soups, curries, and stir-fries. You can pack in a lot of veggies, proteins and fats in those foods. They're also easy to store, and all you need to make is rice or noodles to go alongside, and there are many types of rice and noodles, so it's easy to keep it fresh. At current I've been eating a lot of boneless-skinless chicken and Atlantic salmon, but just the cheap stuff, I'd like to get organic chicken and wild Pacific salmon.

Raw salads are good. If you make a big one, you can eat portions for 2-3 days, and then use the remainder in a stir-fry. Freshly milled black pepper and sea salt with lemon, or a vinaigrette keeps it healthy.

If I have to eat out at fast food, I try and go for chicken options, and also get rid of the cheese. If it's pizza, I'll go for cheeseless panzerottis with lots of peppers.

I have a super fast metabolism, so I 'can' eat whatever I want, but I feel a lot better if I eat healthy.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 15, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
99%Shit

Buying groceries that are healthy pretty much costs double, .

Not true. I spent $50 and walked out with 4 bags of healthy groceries(and that price includes toiletries). If I were to spend $50 on just junk, I -might- get two bags. It only gets pricy if you buy organic, but if you eat garbage food, non-organic veg are still better than what you eat regularly.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 15, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
havok...

i try to. in general its:

all water. no juice/soda. alcohol in moderation
i try to make to my own lunches/dinners and not go out as much. that way i know whats going into my system.
if i do out, i keep it all in moderation. try not to go out multiple times a week. pizza or whatever every now and then doesnt hurt, but if youre eating that, and then the next day its a bacon cheeseburger, and the next day a super burrito, then thats where its too much.
egg whites only
grilled > fried
wheat > white
etc
moderation + portion control and youre good.
October 15, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
kbos

Buying groceries that are healthy pretty much costs double, .

Not true. I spent $50 and walked out with 4 bags of healthy groceries(and that price includes toiletries). If I were to spend $50 on just junk, I -might- get two bags. It only gets pricy if you buy organic, but if you eat garbage food, non-organic veg are still better than what you eat regularly.

at waldbums in hempstead LI last night it was definitely true lol. and for $47 I had 6 full as bags... But I wasn't all unhealthy with the food... 2 bucks for a sack of fresh apples was a nice deal. Plus I got lettuce lol. I'm just saying id try to buy the healthier shit and I kept reverting to the cheapness. I see your list of what you eat tho - that shit is over the top for me if I was eatin like that id be missing my pizzas and my burgers and tacos and ribs and general tsos real fuckin bad.... I mean whatever makes you feel good. I'll probably eventually have to eat like you to look decent, but as long as I keep my eye on the scale and make some adjustments here and there to keep the lbs where I like em, im good. Don't get me wrong, id rather be happier eating soups and drinking tea all day, but whenever I try I just can't get down. That $10 xl pizza with 1 topping deal down the st is just too good to not throw down fives with a house mate and split.... its such a nice part of my day lol.
October 15, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
dmwalking

Damn, man. I'm ashamed. I was eating super clean for like a year. Only unhealthy habit was alcohol. This past month I've been eating trash. Can't wait to finally move, join a boxing gym, and get myself back into shape. I might start lifting for aesthetics too. I want a six pack son. Endomorph lifestyle...might take steroids. LOL.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 15, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
PowerCum

i eat healthier at home, but at college i dont give a fuck
October 15, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Prince of Zamunda

Living dat healthy lifestyle....

"I'm looking like a picture forealla, Based Boy holding bitches like I'm the dope dealer..." - Lil B (The BasedGod)

October 15, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
VBYSS

88% Healthy 12% unhealthy..can't eat clean all the time, you'll drive yourself crazy.

All inquiries hit me up at: abyssofficialproductions@gmail.com

October 15, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
oneallah

i have an average of eating healthy and unhealthy (basically a balance of both)

ex: at work i eat shit at mcdonalds like fries and mcflurrys
but then i get home and i go HAM on fruits and some veggies
October 15, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
AndreLutherKing

I rarely drink soda & I get eat most of the shit on the food pyramid almost daily. I guess I eat healthy

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 15, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Pantic

I eat healthy tuesday-sunday, but i drink any unhealthy shit i want. And monday is cheat day, ain't no holding back
October 15, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
damus

I don't drink soda and I eat regular usually, but I drink 3-4 times a week which usually leads to eating bad. I'm still young though so I'm not caring too much.
October 15, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Living dat healthy lifestyle....

info on raw chicken

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 15, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
Your Fan

Healthy. No carbs and eat at a deficit.
October 16, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
myles11

Healthy. No carbs and eat at a deficit.

Why in the fuck would you eat no carbs, that's your body's main source for energy.
October 16, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
Ricky07

We should all be vegetarian. Mass numbers of livestock for meat production is not only destroying the environment but cruel as fuck for the animal.

/don't give a fuck what anyone thinks
October 16, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
.kciN

We should all be vegetarian. Mass numbers of livestock for meat production is not only destroying the environment but cruel as fuck for the animal.

/don't give a fuck what anyone thinks

Fuck you, you frail ass commie

Please login first to reply.