Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 16, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
DATSHTKRAY

We should all be vegetarian. Mass numbers of livestock for meat production is not only destroying the environment but cruel as fuck for the animal.

/don't give a fuck what anyone thinks

We could, but at the end of the day it won't make a difference for the animals, but maybe just for us.
October 16, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
99%Shit

Healthy. No carbs and eat at a deficit.

Why in the fuck would you eat no carbs, that's your body's main source for energy.

Exactly. That whole Atkins craze really warped people's idea of the importance of carbs.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/good-carbs-vs-bad-carbs

Not all carbs are created equal.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 16, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
darkseid

I eat healthy for the most part. I work out and stopped drinking pop awhile ago. When I get some chocolate, brownies, cake...ect it's over though.

Pretty Young Thug

October 16, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Black Donald Trump

i think ive literally only eaten dominoes, mcdonalds, express grill, candy and soda the past two weeks. im frail as hell but with a 6 pack and shit, i basically look like soulja boy but 6'4

but foreal i gotta learn how to cook and eat better, i feel like id have a lot more energy if i did that.
October 16, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Black Donald Trump

We should all be vegetarian. Mass numbers of livestock for meat production is not only destroying the environment but cruel as fuck for the animal.

im thinkin about becoming vegetarian or just cut it to fish only but im already skinny as hell and idk if that would make
me lose what muscle mass i do have.
October 16, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
Jollibee.

I just eats da pussy everyday.
October 16, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
BLo

I eat healthy tuesday-sunday, but i drink any unhealthy shit i want. And monday is cheat day, ain't no holding back

Monday = 50 cent boneless wings at Wingstop day
October 16, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
AndreLutherKing

The only way they would change anything is if literally a quarter or so of us (meaning the population) became vegetarian. If you become vegetatarian to save animals you just letting them die for no reason

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 16, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
Ricky07

Die for no reason? We die for no reason.. I mean really, the fuck are 99.9% of humans doing that's positive? Not shit..
October 16, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
Breaking News 56

Eating out = unhealthy
Eating at home = healthy

A THING OF IMMORTAL MAKE. www.breakingnews56.com

October 16, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Your Fan

Why in the fuck would you eat no carbs, that's your body's main source for energy.

Ketogenic diet. And your body can use fat for energy instead of using carbs, it has a-lot of positives.
October 16, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
DarianaGrande

I've thought about being a pescetarian before. All I eat is tuna now anyway. I'm sure its not that hard.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 16, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
Jollibee.

I've thought about being a pescetarian before. All I eat is tuna now anyway. I'm sure its not that hard.

Dat OD on mercury life style might not make it.
October 16, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
superb

Do anyone pre-pack meals?
How consistent were you on this planned diet?

~( wavy )~

October 16, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
GoRubio

I've lived that lifestyle for a good year in the past, and I throw it back into my life every once in a while and go for like a month or 2 strong for it. But nothing beats the taste of a great steak/burger/bbq/etc.

Eating out = unhealthy
Eating at home = healthy

This isn't necessarily true, but it's also not false. Depending on where you eat and how you eat at home make a great difference. My family cooks a lot of unhealthy shit at home, hence I go out and try to eat healthy at all the hippie spots in town. Also how you eat when you go out is another key part. I always make sure I get my fill of greens and veggies whenever I go out, and I tend to order and eat in smaller portions.

Cutting out soda and beer (I'm a huge sucker for it, especially in my city) is one of the hardest things to do ever, but makes such a big difference once you're able to. Cutting out a lot of unnecessary sugars/sodium/ingredients is a great start for anyone.
October 16, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
tmwtg

Felt the best when I was on PSMF. Not really paying attention to the diet now.

I only eat 1 meal a day and drink lots of water.
October 16, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
Redline

Do anyone pre-pack meals?
How consistent were you on this planned diet?

I buy my shit in bulk and cook every 2 weeks, put it in tupperware and throw it in a 2nd freezer I bought just for this purpose. Just for my meals I at work and when I dont have time to cook

I've basically had the same breakfast everyday for the last 2 years, only times that aren't consistent are when Im seriously strapped for time I'll have to skip a meal, and occasionally when I go out drinking my pre bed meal and breakfast get fucked up
October 16, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
franjoli

heres what i recommend 4 u frail boyz

for breakfast
eat a fuckin dick

for lunch
eat a fuckin dick

for dinner
eat a fuckin dick

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

October 16, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
BiterKids

I eat clean all the time with a cheat meal every once in a while.. Can't eat healthy all the time or that shit would drive you nuts
October 16, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
BiterKids

Ketogenic diet. And your body can use fat for energy instead of using carbs, it has a-lot of positives.

Carbs supply 45-65% of energy for your body (just had my midterm for nutrition class lol.) High carb diets increase the amount of glycogen in the body (which your body uses when you're lifting or running). With more glycogen, you can increase performance.. And dont you do carb loading when you're on a keto diet? confused
October 16, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
Your Fan

Carbs supply 45-65% of energy for your body (just had my midterm for nutrition class lol.) High carb diets increase the amount of glycogen in the body (which your body uses when you're lifting or running). With more glycogen, you can increase performance.. And dont you do carb loading when you're on a keto diet? confused

Yeah you don't gain muscle on Keto you lose fat. And it's recommended to fix certain health problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet
October 16, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
adoboFosho

yea look at paleo diets for crossfitters
and look at what they do

thing is zone is still more efficient with the high carb ratio but its still possible to live without

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

October 16, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
TASK

I eat fairly healthy foods, it makes it easier to take a shit
October 16, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
DarianaGrande

heres what i recommend 4 u frail boyz

for breakfast
eat a fuckin dick

for lunch
eat a fuckin dick

for dinner
eat a fuckin dick

god damn it. your so fucking funny.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 16, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
illestmind

I eat healthy since I do Mixed Martial Arts (Muay Thai, Boxing, BJJ, and Wrestling) and it's just been a habit for me. Healthy food ain't boring if you learned how to actually cook and it ain't all that expensive. $200 MAX for groceries per month for 3 people and we still eat healthy? Nuff' Said. cool
October 16, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
Prince of Zamunda

Living dat healthy lifestyle....

info on raw chicken

"I'm looking like a picture forealla, Based Boy holding bitches like I'm the dope dealer..." - Lil B (The BasedGod)

October 20, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
CrackPipeLips

I eat healthy since I do Mixed Martial Arts (Muay Thai, Boxing, BJJ, and Wrestling) and it's just been a habit for me. Healthy food ain't boring if you learned how to actually cook and it ain't all that expensive. $200 MAX for groceries per month for 3 people and we still eat healthy? Nuff' Said. cool

how the fuck u spend 200 dollars on groceries a month for THREE fuckin people??

I spend close to 600 for myself haha. ( i guess i buy expensive shit)
October 20, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
dmwalking

Depends where you live. If you have to have stuff shipped from far away, it's gonna raise the cost. If you eat food that's mostly coming from boxes, you're gonna spend more. I spend about $200 for myself but that's because we have a lot of local produce and I eat mostly meat and vegetables. I cut back on how much meat I've been eating and reduced my grocery cost by a decent amount.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 20, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
CrackPipeLips

Depends where you live. If you have to have stuff shipped from far away, it's gonna raise the cost. If you eat food that's mostly coming from boxes, you're gonna spend more. I spend about $200 for myself but that's because we have a lot of local produce and I eat mostly meat and vegetables. I cut back on how much meat I've been eating and reduced my grocery cost by a decent amount.

word. I tend to buy more premium shit. I don't really mind the cost though, i gotta be satisfied with what I eat.

Meat is what I spend most on... Most people will be aiight with buying sirloin, but I gotta have dat ribeye or strip loin ya dig.
October 20, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
dmwalking

Yeah, I stay away from too much red meat cuz I'm afraid of getting gout. LOL. My uncle got that junk. But I'm with you cuz when I DO buy red meat, it can't just be some bum ass cut. I'm def about NY strip. I mainly eat chicken, fish, and turkey to keep my costs down. Fresh steak from the butcher shop like 2 days in a row every 2-3 weeks.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

Please login first to reply.