Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 15, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
CrackPipeLips

EDIT: oh and if you want the easy way out, do coke. if you're like me, you become a master bitch wrangler when your high on blow. but caution, it will make your dick limp.

dont listen to this guy. lmao

have you ever tried cocaine? I am not trying to endorse it, but it does help your game immensely i find.

You are probably scared of it cause you hear all the horror stories about people gettng addicted to it and spending all their loot on it. That only happens if you're a fucking idiot and can control your urges. Coke can be used very recreationally if you aren't a total jackass. I haven't done coke in like 4 months.. And the last time I did it i probably did like half a gram over the course of a weekend.
October 15, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
dmwalking

Lots of decent advice.

Simple advice.....just be successful my dude. I can't empasize this enough. Be the best you can be. When you know you're good, you know you're good. And the rest really does fall into place. Hit the gym. Iron your clothes. Smell good. Be successful at whatever it is you do. And be happy with yourself. If you don't want to be swimming in bitches, then don't. Define your own idea of success. Some niggas need female attention for validation. Some niggas are about that money and status symbols. Others are about impacting lives. Vagina is a fantastic gift to mankind, but it's not the key to happiness my dude. All that being said, if you feel like a lame, then do something about it.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 15, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
totalespionage

Lots of decent advice.

Simple advice.....just be successful my dude. I can't empasize this enough. Be the best you can be. When you know you're good, you know you're good. And the rest really does fall into place. Hit the gym. Iron your clothes. Smell good. Be successful at whatever it is you do. And be happy with yourself. If you don't want to be swimming in bitches, then don't. Define your own idea of success. Some niggas need female attention for validation. Some niggas are about that money and status symbols. Others are about impacting lives. Vagina is a fantastic gift to mankind, but it's not the key to happiness my dude. All that being said, if you feel like a lame, then do something about it.

This. This is what I was trying to say. Just needed some of DM's knowledge to make it more clear. Nigga...you don't need pussy for your validation. You are who you are, nothing more nothing less. You should be more worried about getting you some money.
October 16, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
.AG23.

im 23 nd aint neva had a tungue on my dick...wht shuld i do
October 16, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
Jollibee.

October 16, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Ronald

Yo, if you're pinoy asses are gonna make those great walls of text at least stop quoting eachother.

Snatch dat cheese right off da trap

October 16, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
CrackPipeLips

Yo, if you're pinoy asses are gonna make those great walls of text at least stop quoting eachother.

i aint pinoy hoe fall back
October 16, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
.AG23.

pretty nigga is some shit youve never heard of cool
October 16, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
craigsagersuit

stop hanging out with ur lame friends

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 16, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
.kciN