Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 15, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
ubiquitous

Granted I don't know what the hell she is saying but this is all too familiar. I figured this would be a good way to open the discussion. How do you feel about this supposed "bullying" epidemic in the US? Personally, I think it's being blown way out of proportion. Kids are cruel. There has always been bullies and there will always be bullies. If anything, the only thing that has changed is how soft these kids have gotten. I guarantee if the girl in the video would have grown a spine, the bully would not have been empowered to take it to that level. Kids nowadays really need to develop a thicker skin. Sick of seeing these kids making YouTube videos holding up fucking postcards as a plea for help. If you're allowing another person to drive your life to that degree...you are an extremely WEAK person and you will have to be HELPED your entire life. Anyway, enough of the rant. Thoughts?
October 15, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
jaded

I think you'd make a better point if you found a video that was in english

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 15, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
╒rozzy

How about those bullying videos where they're ganged up on? I remember seeing a couple of videos like that.

October 15, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
DarianaGrande

I think its dumb as fuck, and I don't give a fuck about suburban white problems.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

NapoleonComplex

i just fapped to this

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

sado

October 15, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

looks fake ! and they look cute
October 15, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
Richboy 100 million

would fuck the bully no doubt

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

October 15, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
AndreLutherKing

The bully girl got ass just saying.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 15, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
Ricky07

0:26 and I was finna throw no fap october down the gutter..
October 15, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
JohnvHarrison

If her ass learned how to fight instead of telling on bullies this wouldn't even happen.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 15, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

I dont get girls fighting girls cause one fucked the others man. I mean, yea fuck her up whatevs, its your man, but can you just imagine her letting her dude off the hook even though he was prolly the one who initiated it all? like foh man, thats crazy. sidenote: Id fuck em both. bully dont got an ASS though, nonetheless cute butt

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 15, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
halfbaked

i just fapped to this

Lmaoooo

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

October 15, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this made me hard.

:)

October 15, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
unemployedisback

bullying is dumb as fuck

girl in blue shirt is cute

and
coolcool cool cool
October 15, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
AndreLutherKing

That nigga knew he was frail before he socked the kid. The first rule of bullying is bully people that can't fuck you up
& also

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 15, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
kbos

lol there is no bullying epidemic, the only difference between todays bullying and yesterdays bullying is now everything is on the internet. Youtube videos and shit, people reading about frail kids killing themselves over this shit on the internet, etc, its always gone on it just wasnt always available information to so many people.

This shit has always and will always happen, making a big deal about it is fucking stupid.
October 15, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
bjornvan

We always picked on each other an shit but like in middle school and up for me i didnt see any bullying nor have i been bullied.I aint gone front but like in 3rd grade a girl used to bully me but you know how hoes b at that age when they want the dick.

lol there is no bullying epidemic, the only difference between todays bullying and yesterdays bullying is now everything is on the internet. Youtube videos and shit, people reading about frail kids killing themselves over this shit on the internet, etc, its always gone on it just wasnt always available information to so many people.

This shit has always and will always happen, making a big deal about it is fucking stupid.

I aint never hear about kids killin they self because of bullying when i was growing up.That shit is crazy like how kids nowadays care about what someone else think about them.they just str8 sensitive b... especially on the fuckin internet.i blame tv and the parents.I had a picture of me dressed like tyrone biggums on my myspace back in highschool and everybody saw it. a simp ass nigga would been all embarassed and killed his self or some shit, I got senior pussy off that i was a freshman .
October 15, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
Soul Rize

naw u learn how to defend your self and if u feel the need as defense to kill the other nigga i say i should be taken.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 15, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
Black Donald Trump

how could you let someone do you like that, fight back at least if you lose you arent a total bitch and i dont think that girl could of fucked her up too bad.
October 15, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
slytendencies

Damn that sucked to watch, this bitch even bowed down too that other girl...would fuck the bully doe.
October 15, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
millertime04

id hit both of em
October 15, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
cormilk

the bullys denim has sweet fades brah

Ig@rickrossowens

October 15, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

I like em feisty.
October 15, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

l

Making a big deal out of it isn't stupid. kids shouldn't be made fun of or pick on for what ever reason. Some kids do end up taking their lives and that's something to make it a big deal.

What if your child had like a jacked up looking face and was always getting picked on. Their self esteem keeps going down and one day they end up feeling worthless and commits suicide? Guess you would just shrug it off and say, " oh well, shouldn't have been such a bitch."
October 15, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Benchwarmer

We always picked on each other an shit but like in middle school and up for me i didnt see any bullying nor have i been bullied.I aint gone front but like in 3rd grade a girl used to bully me but you know how hoes b at that age when they want the dick.

I aint never hear about kids killin they self because of bullying when i was growing up.That shit is crazy like how kids nowadays care about what someone else think about them.they just str8 sensitive b... especially on the fuckin internet.i blame tv and the parents.I had a picture of me dressed like tyrone biggums on my myspace back in highschool and everybody saw it. a simp ass nigga would been all embarassed and killed his self or some shit, I got senior pussy off that i was a freshman .

Agreed. You hardly ever heard of any kids offing themselves because of bullying before and now it seems pretty common. I find suicide as a result of bullying is almost being glorified now, like if you were bullied and you commit suicide, you're gonna be on the news and people will make FB groups about you and all that.

I definitely blame the parents too, like I see so many more punk ass kids running around nowadays since parents aren't allowed to discipline their own kids like they used to. If parents were still able to hit their kid with a belt or a broomstick without getting locked up, then most kids would be a lot more tame. It's not just a discipline problem either because if the parents of the victims knew how to connect to their kids a little better, then they could talk it out and the kids would learn to not care so much.

And for really though, if someone's giving you shit over FB or whatever, just block them.
October 15, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
totalespionage

Granted I don't know what the hell she is saying but this is all too familiar. I figured this would be a good way to open the discussion. How do you feel about this supposed "bullying" epidemic in the US? Personally, I think it's being blown way out of proportion. Kids are cruel. There has always been bullies and there will always be bullies. If anything, the only thing that has changed is how soft these kids have gotten. I guarantee if the girl in the video would have grown a spine, the bully would not have been empowered to take it to that level. Kids nowadays really need to develop a thicker skin. Sick of seeing these kids making YouTube videos holding up fucking postcards as a plea for help. If you're allowing another person to drive your life to that degree...you are an extremely WEAK person and you will have to be HELPED your entire life. Anyway, enough of the rant. Thoughts?

LOL I know I'm fucked up for this but did she just make her kiss her shoe? LMAO!!!
October 15, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
dmwalking

Bullying is never justified. It frustrates me to see people be that weak, but that's still not a green light to bully someone. Bullies have seriousl internal conflict to even wanna take it to that point. Counseling needs to be done on both sides. The bully needs to figure out why they're so full of anger or why they love preying on the weak. The ones being bullied needs to learn how to stand up for themselves.

I think the suicide due to bully increase IS because, as someone mentioned, it gets glorified. So if you have a depressed and dejected kid who feels worthless, they feel like they'll finally have love and worth if they commit suicide. There will be vigils and youtube videos. You're almost immortalized as a beautiful angel in a cruel world. So the implied proposition is enticing. NIgs need to stop glorifying mass murderers and suicide and all that. Nigs think it's glamorous.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 15, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
rabbitman

dont get why this kid off themselves and let the bullies win. i mean if i was fucked up enough to actually END my life, id at least get some payback and go out with a bang

be careful what you pretend to be

October 15, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Cheeched

Bitch bad

Please login first to reply.