Amanda Tood Vol. No Sympathy in This Side of Town

October 20, 2012 @ 01:54:05 AM

fuck all the writing, but gotdamm. I cant blame some of this shit no more.if she was my age, gotdamm. not that shes hot, but yknow gotdamm. if she was into that, HEY!

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 20, 2012 @ 02:16:28 AM
I understand everyones argument saying it was her fault for what she did, but for us to still say it's he fault is just stupid. She's gone now. It was people like you guys saying it was her fault repeatedly that made her kill herself. It's sad that we can see the kind of people that made her kill herself and we act exactly like them AFTER she has died. I know HB is filled with a bunch of retard but some of you are fucking disgusting. Imagine switching schools, switching cities, and you can't escape one bad decision.

RIP
October 20, 2012 @ 02:19:14 AM
Why do people keep saying "one bad decision"? She made a lot more than one.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 20, 2012 @ 02:24:57 AM
mmmmnahhhh man. theres like a list of bad decisions there. thing is, girls everywhere make these bad decisions, and us guys fuck up over some dumb shit too. the exit she took was a sad one but unnecessary. blablabla I didnt come here to preach

I just wanted to say gotdamm, if she was from around here and a bit older? I woulda made her feel good as hell nyuknyuknyuk. letting easy pics like that stream online, gurlll.... you knew what you were doin.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 20, 2012 @ 02:26:56 AM
wait so that 13 years old boy was already fucking his girlfriend and he fucked with her too??

boss
October 20, 2012 @ 23:28:08 PM
this is so tupied dame ppl she dead leave it alone even if it is her fault with u saying it it still giveing her attion so yal why dont ever one just leave it alone[:|
October 20, 2012 @ 23:30:00 PM
...damn we still on this hoe?

:)

October 26, 2012 @ 05:02:23 AM
in all honestly i just seen her autopsy picture while browsing through some website called something galore (i forgot whats the website name)its a nasty ass fucking website trust me you will regret going to that website every min of it too many dead bodies pictures and shit

IG:From0twohero

October 26, 2012 @ 05:19:00 AM
^cool story

also she aint bout dat life
October 26, 2012 @ 06:10:00 AM
another teen just committed suicide over bullying

http://shar.es/ceMcy
November 19, 2012 @ 14:21:56 PM
OP

This is the fuking problem in this country and rspecially New York yo.

Niggas be seeing white people fall off, show no mercy. Then wanna cry about niggas dying in Africa. People in Africa who hate you because your a yankee uncle tom.

Get this fuking bullshit off the internet, all you niggas should r ashamed for even flaming up this girls story.

Two things, one.. Im from New York i see white girls getting fed H and coke from niggas all the time. Who crying and feeling sorry for those girls.

Two, if amanda todd was black, this yuppity BK wannabe lil wayne shit nugget would be crying
Poor mercy.

Come at me Styles im close to home. And i would say this to your face son. Irish and mexican long islander who aint afraid to speak out on this

Later niggas or should i say niggers
November 19, 2012 @ 14:41:34 PM
OP

Niggas be seeing white people fall off, show no mercy. Then wanna cry about niggas dying in Africa. People in Africa who hate you because your a yankee uncle tom.

Get this fuking bullshit off the internet, all you niggas should r ashamed for even flaming up this girls story.

Two things, one.. Im from New York i see white girls getting fed H and coke from niggas all the time. Who crying and feeling sorry for those girls.

Two, if amanda todd was black, this yuppity BK wannabe lil wayne shit nugget would be crying
Poor mercy.

Come at me Styles im close to home. And i would say this to your face son. Irish and mexican long islander who aint afraid to speak out on this

LOLWUT???
November 19, 2012 @ 16:18:21 PM
OP

Poor mercy.

R.I.P. DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 19, 2012 @ 18:20:29 PM
lol just checked my email and saw that white boy sent DSteezy a PM on HypeBeezy. Nikka wants to come and kill me

Originally posted by Inactive User
STFUPOOKIE sent 4 hours, 6 minutes ago

Where the fuck you rest at holmes, talking all that anti white loving white girls shit. Im Strong isle son, say i wont come and drag you out your piece of east new york Apartment and curb stomp you in front of your niggaz

Say i wouldnt you fucking lil wayne crackhead looking nigga, whats good heartless. Keep talking that anti white shit and white men like me gonna clean up NY aight jr. Stay up pussy

November 19, 2012 @ 18:27:41 PM
lol just checked my email and saw that white boy sent DSteezy a PM on HypeBeezy. Nikka wants to come and kill me

STFUPOOKIE sent 4 hours, 6 minutes ago

Where the fuck you rest at holmes, talking all that anti white loving white girls shit. Im Strong isle son, say i wont come and drag you out your piece of east new york Apartment and curb stomp you in front of your niggaz

Say i wouldnt you fucking lil wayne crackhead looking nigga, whats good heartless. Keep talking that anti white shit and white men like me gonna clean up NY aight jr. Stay up pussy

You shook though? (keep it real)
November 19, 2012 @ 18:29:03 PM
Ain't gonna lie, I am.

B probably gonna rip my yugioh cards in front of me

November 19, 2012 @ 18:40:28 PM
Ain't gonna lie, I am.

I hope u get paid for playing that game nigga
November 19, 2012 @ 20:42:43 PM
Ain't gonna lie, I am.

DSteezy is that niqqa
November 19, 2012 @ 20:52:49 PM
Ain't gonna lie, I am.

DSteezy is that niqqa

@dstyles, you know what time it is when STFUPOOKIE see you right?
November 20, 2012 @ 01:31:09 AM
Ain't gonna lie, I am.

Nikka please.

If Amanda Todd didn't Kurt Cobain herself she would probably be all over my deck blushing

Saggy jean lifestyles x Yugioh smokeyface

Please login first to reply.
x