also she aint bout dat life
October 26, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
Araab-Muzik

another teen just committed suicide over bullying

http://shar.es/ceMcy
November 19, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
stfupookie

OP

This is the fuking problem in this country and rspecially New York yo.

Niggas be seeing white people fall off, show no mercy. Then wanna cry about niggas dying in Africa. People in Africa who hate you because your a yankee uncle tom.

Get this fuking bullshit off the internet, all you niggas should r ashamed for even flaming up this girls story.

Two things, one.. Im from New York i see white girls getting fed H and coke from niggas all the time. Who crying and feeling sorry for those girls.

Two, if amanda todd was black, this yuppity BK wannabe lil wayne shit nugget would be crying
Poor mercy.

Come at me Styles im close to home. And i would say this to your face son. Irish and mexican long islander who aint afraid to speak out on this

Later niggas or should i say niggers
November 19, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
totalespionage

OP

Niggas be seeing white people fall off, show no mercy. Then wanna cry about niggas dying in Africa. People in Africa who hate you because your a yankee uncle tom.

Get this fuking bullshit off the internet, all you niggas should r ashamed for even flaming up this girls story.

Two things, one.. Im from New York i see white girls getting fed H and coke from niggas all the time. Who crying and feeling sorry for those girls.

Two, if amanda todd was black, this yuppity BK wannabe lil wayne shit nugget would be crying
Poor mercy.

Come at me Styles im close to home. And i would say this to your face son. Irish and mexican long islander who aint afraid to speak out on this

LOLWUT???
November 19, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
DStyles

OP

Poor mercy.

R.I.P. DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 19, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
DStyles

lol just checked my email and saw that white boy sent DSteezy a PM on HypeBeezy. Nikka wants to come and kill me

STFUPOOKIE sent 4 hours, 6 minutes ago

Where the fuck you rest at holmes, talking all that anti white loving white girls shit. Im Strong isle son, say i wont come and drag you out your piece of east new york Apartment and curb stomp you in front of your niggaz

Say i wouldnt you fucking lil wayne crackhead looking nigga, whats good heartless. Keep talking that anti white shit and white men like me gonna clean up NY aight jr. Stay up pussy

November 19, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
totalespionage

lol just checked my email and saw that white boy sent DSteezy a PM on HypeBeezy. Nikka wants to come and kill me

STFUPOOKIE sent 4 hours, 6 minutes ago

Where the fuck you rest at holmes, talking all that anti white loving white girls shit. Im Strong isle son, say i wont come and drag you out your piece of east new york Apartment and curb stomp you in front of your niggaz

Say i wouldnt you fucking lil wayne crackhead looking nigga, whats good heartless. Keep talking that anti white shit and white men like me gonna clean up NY aight jr. Stay up pussy

You shook though? (keep it real)
November 19, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
DStyles

Ain't gonna lie, I am.

B probably gonna rip my yugioh cards in front of me

November 19, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
sakkro

Ain't gonna lie, I am.

I hope u get paid for playing that game nigga
November 19, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
dildo baggins

Ain't gonna lie, I am.

DSteezy is that niqqa
November 19, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
totalespionage

Ain't gonna lie, I am.

DSteezy is that niqqa

@dstyles, you know what time it is when STFUPOOKIE see you right?
November 20, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
DStyles

Ain't gonna lie, I am.

Nikka please.

If Amanda Todd didn't Kurt Cobain herself she would probably be all over my deck smile

Saggy jean lifestyles x Yugioh cool

Please login first to reply.