Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 17, 2012 @ 12:52 PM
AndreLutherKing

You signed up _just_ to write indecipherably and defend a dead girl from a forum known for being assholes to the living She's dead, fam. She doesn't need defending. She doesn't care. I don't care. Do any of _you_ care?

^ _ ^ :3 Omigoddddddd

Hey SHITHEAD!!!
Looks like u cared enough to give ur brainless opinion. Speaks for yourself bc there are people that cares and she definitely cared. Just bc she's dead to u doesn't mean she's dead to others. What a bunch of pussies acting tough talking shit on a dead 15 yrs old girl behind ur computer screen. Lets said some asshole kills ur entire family bc they raised a careless asshole like u... Are u going to tell the cops to forget it bc they're dead??? They're dead so why defend them right??? Put a dildo in ur mouth and stop eating shit bc u are what u eats...

That was literally the worst analogy I have heard in months

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 17, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
spawnie

i totally agree 08s2kcr all these troll n keyboard warriors wouldnt have the balls to stand up to any1 who even comes close to bullyin them in real life, they think they r so cool talkin trash and disrespecting the dead... i really dont give a shit about wat these ppl say about me im a man i can take it, yet kinda makes me laugh all the people sayin in this forum they were bullied blah blah blah honestly r speakin shit, any1 who goes through something like that will always have compassion for some1 in the same circumstances, most likely some spoilt imature little kids tryin to act tough n cool on the internet.. takes alot of balls to talk trash about some1 who is deceased doesnt it? as i keep sayin karma will run its course n when it does these immature little assholes will soon have a reality check they desperately need ;3
October 17, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
AndreLutherKing

i totally agree 08s2kcr all these troll n keyboard warriors wouldnt have the balls to stand up to any1 who even comes close to bullyin them in real life, they think they r so cool talkin trash and disrespecting the dead... i really dont give a shit about wat these ppl say about me im a man i can take it, yet kinda makes me laugh all the people sayin in this forum they were bullied blah blah blah honestly r speakin shit, any1 who goes through something like that will always have compassion for some1 in the same circumstances, most likely some spoilt imature little kids tryin to act tough n cool on the internet.. takes alot of balls to talk trash about some1 who is deceased doesnt it? as i keep sayin karma will run its course n when it does these immature little assholes will soon have a reality check they desperately need ;3

You 2 are the same person. Don't even front. What are the odds of 2 separate people finding the same posts & deciding to post basically the same shit for their first posts. Even if you aren't I hope you realize how stupid both of your points are. At least that first dude who was trying to defend them had points. You just keep saying shit like "You shouldn't talk about her cause she is dead" The fuck do I care if she is dead. I give equal opportunity to all, to be called on fucking up.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 17, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
08s2kcr

You 2 are the same person. Don't even front. What are the odds of 2 separate people finding the same posts & deciding to post basically the same shit for their first posts. Even if you aren't I hope you realize how stupid both of your points are. At least that first dude who was trying to defend them had points. You just keep saying shit like "You shouldn't talk about her cause she is dead" The fuck do I care if she is dead. I give equal opportunity to all, to be called on fucking up.

The Enlightened AndreLutherKing!!! The one who reached Nirvana since the time he thinks taking his own little pest life is easy!!! The one who know 5 "NiGGA" that offered themselves and at least 30 other "FAIL ATTEMPTS" bc it is so easy lol I really don't know what to say to u since u r on a whole different level than most ppl. U r the toughest guy on here...
October 17, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
spawnie

same person? obnoxious much google amanda tood u dumbass its not hard to find a forum like this full of arrogant inconsiderate assholes love to see how tough u all act if u went through what poor amanda did, u can all act big n tough on the internet but in reality most of u r gutless little pussy/wannabe gangsters who have no ambition wat so ever in life so waste away talkin trash 24/7 in front of a computer screen ;3 and u think we r the only 2 ppl saddened by wat happened to amanda and hating on the disrespectful fuckheads that roam the internet in this generation? my dogs shit out stuff with n higher iq then u dumbass = =
October 17, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
Pantic

Ur just mad cuz u didnt get to see her tits on chatroulette before she off'ed herself, tough luck.
October 17, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
kbos

Damn 08s2kcr...

Just Amanda Tood yourself. I'm willing to bet you are a sheltered high school student, you certainly communicate like one. I don't have an issue with a little compassion for the situation, but your logic is bitchmade. The type of bitchmade shit that causes kids like Amanda to resort to offing themselves instead of facing their problems head on. Its thanks to faggots with your tunnel vision mentality that little kids now play on playgrounds with rubber chip flooring to keep them from getting boo-boos. Compassion and understanding are important to me, but misplaced emotions driving society towards a sponge-soft mentality does more damage than good in the long run.
October 17, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
kbos

Children need to be more like my nigga Rick.

Rick was a young hood nigga straight out of Canada. He had bitches

and he wasn't afraid to put them in their place.

Niggas began hating on Rick for this. Rick was a 9th degree black belt so his hands were deadly weapons & he had enough charges so he just glanced off their weak hits.

Until one day these niggas decided to do something unforgiveable

They got paint on his Box Logo suit.

Rick went back to the crib & got the strap.

He was ready to show these pussy niggas,

As he is walking through the halls he sees Mr. Yolo himself. so he shoots that nigga for fun

He see's Emma, Sean & Toby and decides to blast them next

The show Degrassi would make you think he got killed but really he killed them all.

And that children is how you face bullying

LOL this shit has me dying
October 17, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
08s2kcr

Damn 08s2kcr...

Just Amanda Tood yourself. I'm willing to bet you are a sheltered high school student, you certainly communicate like one. I don't have an issue with a little compassion for the situation, but your logic is bitchmade. The type of bitchmade shit that causes kids like Amanda to resort to offing themselves instead of facing their problems head on. Its thanks to faggots with your tunnel vision mentality that little kids now play on playgrounds with rubber chip flooring to keep them from getting boo-boos. Compassion and understanding are important to me, but misplaced emotions driving society towards a sponge-soft mentality does more damage than good in the long run.

Yes I'm a high schooler that drive a s2k club racer. You must have went thru my comments so show me where I've said that Killing yourself is ok?? Opposite of that ive said that killing yourself is not easy. It should never be an option. The problems I have are fuckers like u who think bullying and talking shit on a dead 15 yrs old girl who was deceived, bullied, harassed, and beaten is ok. There will always be the weak minded individuals no matter how long human being will last especially the ones that's going thru tough time. Those people don't have the right mindset and need someone that cares. If there was more caring people around people like Amanda Todd than they wouldn't have committed suicide. Get ur facts together b4 u open ur mouth son.
October 17, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
SilvioDante

Bitch was a slut end of story.
October 17, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
99%Shit

s2k racer, ogod I'm fucking dying. Lamone, London, take notes, THIS guy is trolling at its peak.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 17, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
DStyles

lol this nikka drives an asian car, that's how I know you're either a frail asian or straight pussy.

Real nikkas drive american muscle cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 17, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
08s2kcr

lol this nikka drives an asian car, that's how I know you're either a frail asian or straight pussy.

Real nikkas drive american muscle cool

Lol this is coming from a little faggot bastard that compare himself to a 15 yrs old girl??? You're a "Real Nikkas" huh??? The only real Nikkas I know are either behind bars or mopping the floor right now. Is that where they made u into a little faggot???
October 17, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
DStyles

Meanwhile 08s2kcr

October 17, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
slap

*deaded*

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

October 17, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
08s2kcr

Meanwhile "Real Nikkas"

October 17, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
BuddyOmar

Meanwhile 08s2kcr

Steezy you didn't have to hibachi his general tsao chicken like that b.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 17, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
SilvioDante

October 17, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
kbos

thread about girl killing herself over e-bullying leads to e-bullying. this amuses me.
October 17, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
DStyles

Meanwhile "Real Nikkas"

You gonna have to come harder than that B.

October 17, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
thesupergoodlife

Check out that chick's FB page. This girl posted a photo of herself tongue kissing another girl and was blown away by the reaction she got. Delete your FB account if you don't want that kind of attention, God Damn are people this stupid?
October 17, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
SilvioDante

@thesupergoodlife

October 20, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

fuck all the writing, but gotdamm. I cant blame some of this shit no more.if she was my age, gotdamm. not that shes hot, but yknow gotdamm. if she was into that, HEY!

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 20, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
encore818

I understand everyones argument saying it was her fault for what she did, but for us to still say it's he fault is just stupid. She's gone now. It was people like you guys saying it was her fault repeatedly that made her kill herself. It's sad that we can see the kind of people that made her kill herself and we act exactly like them AFTER she has died. I know HB is filled with a bunch of retard but some of you are fucking disgusting. Imagine switching schools, switching cities, and you can't escape one bad decision.

RIP
October 20, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
AndreLutherKing

Why do people keep saying "one bad decision"? She made a lot more than one.

October 20, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

mmmmnahhhh man. theres like a list of bad decisions there. thing is, girls everywhere make these bad decisions, and us guys fuck up over some dumb shit too. the exit she took was a sad one but unnecessary. blablabla I didnt come here to preach

I just wanted to say gotdamm, if she was from around here and a bit older? I woulda made her feel good as hell nyuknyuknyuk. letting easy pics like that stream online, gurlll.... you knew what you were doin.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 20, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
unemployed

wait so that 13 years old boy was already fucking his girlfriend and he fucked with her too??

boss
October 20, 2012 @ 11:28 PM

Inactive

this is so tupied dame ppl she dead leave it alone even if it is her fault with u saying it it still giveing her attion so yal why dont ever one just leave it alone[confused
October 20, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

...damn we still on this hoe?

:)

October 26, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
from02hero

in all honestly i just seen her autopsy picture while browsing through some website called something galore (i forgot whats the website name)its a nasty ass fucking website trust me you will regret going to that website every min of it too many dead bodies pictures and shit

Please login first to reply.