Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 16, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
REVS

Found this FB page

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 16, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
DStyles

lol dead

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 16, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
nochurch

Children need to be more like my nigga Rick.

Rick was a young hood nigga straight out of Canada. He had bitches

and he wasn't afraid to put them in their place.

Niggas began hating on Rick for this. Rick was a 9th degree black belt so his hands were deadly weapons & he had enough charges so he just glanced off their weak hits.

Until one day these niggas decided to do something unforgiveable

They got paint on his Box Logo suit.

Rick went back to the crib & got the strap.

He was ready to show these pussy niggas,

As he is walking through the halls he sees Mr. Yolo himself. so he shoots that nigga for fun

He see's Emma, Sean & Toby and decides to blast them next

The show Degrassi would make you think he got killed but really he killed them all.

And that children is how you face bullying

VERY underrated post

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

October 16, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
valleyla

I hope y'all have kids and then they commit suicide. You'll see how quick this "WELP, THEY DESERVE IT! I AIN'T GONNA RAISE NO FUCK NIGGAS!" mentality changes.

Y'all are fucking pie.
October 16, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
PandoCalrissian

I got bullied every fucking day in elementary school, by two people: some frail Mexican kid and some rachet ass beads having in her hair ass bitch, and tried to ignore that shit but eventually you just got to put a nigga in their place so I decked both them, you ever punch a girl bigger then you b?

4th grade is when your boy became a man

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

October 16, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
DStyles

I hope y'all have kids and then they commit suicide. You'll see how quick this "WELP, THEY DESERVE IT! I AIN'T GONNA RAISE NO FUCK NIGGAS!" mentality changes.

Y'all are fucking pie.

I ain't gonna raise no puss boy nah mean.

That nikka gets bullied imma hand that nikka a .45 and let him go and do work.

I got bullied every fucking day in elementary school, by two people: some frail Mexican kid and some rachet ass beads having in her hair ass bitch, and tried to ignore that shit but eventually you just got to put a nigga in their place so I decked both them, you ever punch a girl bigger then you b?

4th grade is when your boy became a man

That's that real G shit right there

October 16, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
BuddyOmar

Good riddance. Another mentally feeble rich white girl bites the dust. I wish more of these narcissistic nimrods would off themselves.

SMH at the media only focusing on white people problems. Only a white person would kill themselves over some facebook bullshit.

Why do idiots keep saying this same thing over and over again? It wasn't just some facebook bullshit. She was PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED by a group of teens. Nobody did a thing to help her. People just stood around and filmed the beating.

Also the media doesn't -only- focus on white people problems. Trayvon Martin's death was being covered for months on end.

I feel you b, I totally agree with what you saying, I just can't express how few fucks I give about this chick. You're right though. That's just how I feel. *ye shrug*

Well, apparently you gave enough fucks to wish that more young girls would kill themselves. But then when someone called you out on your nonsense, you made like a politician and flip-flopped, running away with your tail between your legs and pretending that you didn't previously wish that more children would kill themselves.

The only reason anyone gave a fuck about Trayvon Martin was because the black civil rights groups put pressure on the media to cover a story about a dude who was half white killing some ignorant black kid. If you think that is the majority of issues that plague poor and downtrodden communities I have a cock ring to sell you. It happened in the suburbs of central/west florida. Far from what I'm talking about. This was an issue that was less about race and more about use of force as it pertains to fire arms.

Also when did I say I wanted more white girls to kill themselves in that exact wording? You're putting words in my mouth #pause. Either you're trolling or you have the reading comprehension of a cretin.

I just said that this Amanda Todd girl is a great example of a generation of narcissistic, idiotic people unwilling to take responsibility for their actions so they resort to killing themselves--whether they have a vagina, whether they have a penis, whether they're dark as Akon, or as asian and slanty eyed as you probably are-- it doesn't matter. It's pathetic and if you feel bad for a weak person like that, then by all means, that's your prerogative, but frankly I just don't feel that way about this situation.

This isn't that serious man. This white bitch isn't killing herself for you. Go white knight some other dead slut who you can make a martyr for your misplaced sensationalist idiocy. #OYYOYSL

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 16, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
99%Shit

Y'all are fucking pie.

"Derp derp." - you.

You want us to feel bad about _this_ suicide, then you _wish_ suicide on our future children? You pie as fuck, bitch. Maybe Amanda's parents were like us, and someone wished their daughter would commit suicide, if that's the case, stop feeling sorry.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 16, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
SEToverSet

skimmed the thread. in the same vein, i never really cared about the trayvon martin story.
October 16, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Black Donald Trump

in a couple years london will post a vid like this cryin cause his boner pic is out there and he'll never get it back.
October 16, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
cdvbxi

It is apparent that people like you and many other on here are unsympathy, narrow minded, selfish jerks. How would you feel if that was your sister or daughter? I wouldn't expect a "NIGGA" like you to understand because not everyone is raised to think and talks like a hardcore thug that you are. Every single "NiGGA'S" mindset on this planet is different in one way or another largely due to how they are raised and the environment which they're raised in so referencing third world country to her situation is irrelevant. I wouldn't expect a lowlife "NIGGA" like you to have a little understanding for anyone other than your selfish life. You sir is the one that need to grow up!

bruh, fuck that emotional bullshit. my daughter wouldn't be on the internet flashing her little titties in the first place. i refuse to "understand" why a white girl who literally has a better life than 3/4 of the planet killed herself over some goofy jr high shit. so because i don't care that some privileged girl chose a permanent solution to a temporary problem, i definitely don't care about humanity as a whole?

people like you is why the world is so fucked. you know what should be on the news everyday? they should show palestenians' homes being bulldozed, lil kids in china wage slaving in sweatshops to make iphones, child conscription in africa, kids in russia doin krokodil and heroin because its so corrupt, fuck, even niggas here losing their homes and going into poverty or getting their ass beat by crooked cops because they dare to protest the government. those are REAL problems. white girl kills herself because she can't take having a roof over her head, food to eat, clean water, an education, and a computer with internet access? whatever man. for real. until everyone worldwide is happy and eating, i refuse to even remotely give a fuck about shit like this. call me heartless, but to me there are a million issues in the world more important than "cyberbullying."

now log off.

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

October 17, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
08s2kcr

It is apparent that people like you and many other on here are unsympathy, narrow minded, selfish jerks. How would you feel if that was your sister or daughter? I wouldn't expect a "NIGGA" like you to understand because not everyone is raised to think and talks like a hardcore thug that you are. Every single "NiGGA'S" mindset on this planet is different in one way or another largely due to how they are raised and the environment which they're raised in so referencing third world country to her situation is irrelevant. I wouldn't expect a lowlife "NIGGA" like you to have a little understanding for anyone other than your selfish life. You sir is the one that need to grow up!

bruh, fuck that emotional bullshit. my daughter wouldn't be on the internet flashing her little titties in the first place. i refuse to "understand" why a white girl who literally has a better life than 3/4 of the planet killed herself over some goofy jr high shit. so because i don't care that some privileged girl chose a permanent solution to a temporary problem, i definitely don't care about humanity as a whole?

people like you is why the world is so fucked. you know what should be on the news everyday? they should show palestenians' homes being bulldozed, lil kids in china wage slaving in sweatshops to make iphones, child conscription in africa, kids in russia doin krokodil and heroin because its so corrupt, fuck, even niggas here losing their homes and going into poverty or getting their ass beat by crooked cops because they dare to protest the government. those are REAL problems. white girl kills herself because she can't take having a roof over her head, food to eat, clean water, an education, and a computer with internet access? whatever man. for real. until everyone worldwide is happy and eating, i refuse to even remotely give a fuck about shit like this. call me heartless, but to me there are a million issues in the world more important than "cyberbullying."

now log off.

You're not only just unsympathetic, narrow minded, selfish but you're also delusional and racist in my opinion. How are people like me "fucked the world up"? People like me fucked the world up because I show a little sympathy to a "dead" 15 yrs old girl? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO HAVE THE GUTS TO TAKE YOU OWN LIFE? CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW BAD IT IS FOR YOU TO EVEN CONSIDER TAKING YOU OWN LIFE? You can't because you're a selfish bastard that's mad at the peoples who you "think" have it better than you. Things may not seem bad for you doesn't mean it is not bad for others especially "teenage girls". Peoples have different priorities at different stages of life. You don't know if it is good or bad for others unless you're in their shoes. Everybody have problems not just the poor or the weak. The mistake she made in 7th grade was trusting a low life scumbag like yourself who think bullying and taking advantage of a little girl is nothing!!! Lets hope someone bullied kid doesn't randomly went on a killing spree at the school your daughter attend because that's a high possibility nowadays. Lets hope some asshole doesn't sweet talk your teenage daughter into doing dumb things and use it to haunt her days and nights. Like i said before I wouldn't expect low life "NIGGA" like you to understand.
October 17, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
AndreLutherKing

now log off.

You're not only just unsympathetic, narrow minded, selfish but you're also delusional and racist in my opinion. How are people like me "fucked the world up"? People like me fucked the world up because I show a little sympathy to a "dead" 15 yrs old girl? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO HAVE THE GUTS TO TAKE YOU OWN LIFE? CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW BAD IT IS FOR YOU TO EVEN CONSIDER TAKING YOU OWN LIFE? You can't because you're a selfish bastard that's mad at the peoples who you "think" have it better than you. Things may not seem bad for you doesn't mean it is not bad for others especially "teenage girls". Peoples have different priorities at different stages of life. You don't know if it is good or bad for others unless you're in their shoes. Everybody have problems not just the poor or the weak. The mistake she made in 7th grade was trusting a low life scumbag like yourself who think bullying and taking advantage of a little girl is nothing!!! Lets hope someone bullied kid doesn't randomly went on a killing spree at the school your daughter attend because that's a high possibility nowadays. Lets hope some asshole doesn't sweet talk your teenage daughter into doing dumb things and use it to haunt her days and nights. Like i said before I wouldn't expect low life "NIGGA" like you to understand.

You know what takes a lot more Guts than taking your own life? Facing your problems instead of killing yourself

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 17, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
JOHNMiKE

Aint read much of the thread but all I know if it was some black or mexican chick no one woulda gave a fuck.

inb4theuproar

Mixtape piff.me/2de023a

October 17, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
AndreLutherKing

This discussion is removed from the people that knew/loved her though, so it's better that it happen here than on a dedication page on Facebook.

It's sad for people involved. Why should those of us not involved even bat an eye for her? How does this affect us? It shouldn't. Why do why empathise with her? 'Cause she's an average white high-school girl? Why do I see so much about Amanda Todd on my fb feed, and absolutely nothing about Malala Yousufzai? One was shot for wanting education available to ALL females. The other killed herself over being harassed at school. Amanda Todd isn't even a 1 on that scale to me.
I forgot to quote this when it was first posted but this is exactly how I'm feeling

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 17, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
08s2kcr

now log off.

You know what takes a lot more Guts than taking your own life? Facing your problems instead of killing yourself

You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk??? I'm not use you can do the WALKING bud... Talk is cheap but when it actually come to taking your own life over living with a problem I'm sure not of you would dare to do it. This is not an adult we are talking about but a little girl that was deceived, humiliated, and beaten. Have a little sympathy for the dead.
October 17, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
DStyles

lol this nikka really?

I was bullied when I was young, raised w/o a dad or mom shit my mom didn't want me. My dad? nikka could be Jay-Z for all I know.

That bitch was suicidal, so yes that shit didn't even take guts to do bitch just wanted to end it cause she was weak.

October 17, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
AndreLutherKing

I know niggas that have been through 1000 times worse than this. Even I've been through worse than this. Suicide has always been an easy way out if I really wanted to but instead I just got through whatever was happening. Suicide really isn't hard to do. I know atleast 5 niggas who have offed themselves & atleast 30 who have tried to.

People are too fucking soft nowadays.

October 17, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
08s2kcr

lol this nikka really?

I was bullied when I was young, raised w/o a dad or mom shit my mom didn't want me. My dad? nikka could be Jay-Z for all I know.

That bitch was suicidal, so yes that shit didn't even take guts to do bitch just wanted to end it cause she was weak.

You must be a little faggot because you're comparing yourself to a little weak 15 yrs old girl.
October 17, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

https://www.facebook.com/LazeOdex
her boyfriend not sure what happened but didnt he do some shit? idk....

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 17, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
99%Shit

https://www.facebook.com/LazeOdex/favorites

Holy smokes, he probably posts here. OF, Wiz, Earl...

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 17, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Ouuch.. what a faggot, and guys its amanda todd

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 17, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
gakidou134

dropping truth
October 17, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Fuck that stupid honkey bitch,everyone is only making it a big deal because she was "pretty". FUCKOUTTAHERE!
October 17, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
cdvbxi

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

October 17, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
spawnie

lol at all the ppl comparing amandas story to thier own.. were u stalked n harassed by a sick perverted pedophile? she made a mistake who hasnt no1 on this earth is perfect n if some1 says they r they r talkin out thier ass and @ all the ppl sayin if she was black/mexican the world wouldnt give a shit... is tat so? all i ever see is coloured ppl making such a big deal out of thier being coloured no1 else cares wat coloured skin they have if a woman gets bashed/assaulted/raped/murdered the world still shows sympathy but nuuuu u dont wanna hear it cuz ur all caught up on im *insert race/colour here* and no1 cares... pleaseee shallow minded trolls/inconsiderate asswipes will get thier just desserts karma is a strange n wonderful thing and it always runs its course, honestly u all need to find your hearts since u lost it somewhere n start havin some compassion instead of bein heartless morons thinkin its so cool to disrespect the dead if there was less morons like u in amandas school's she would still b with us 2day = =
October 17, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
spawnie

o and just a little reminder to all the heartless trolls in this site... 90% of kids goin on a killin spree at schools/malls etc r result of bein bullied thier whole life who knows ur next victim might just b ur last so mayb should remember that b4 u start bullyin some1 just becuase u think ur so cool ;3
October 17, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
hanguk

^

October 17, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
99%Shit

You signed up _just_ to write indecipherably and defend a dead girl from a forum known for being assholes to the living She's dead, fam. She doesn't need defending. She doesn't care. I don't care. Do any of _you_ care?

^ _ ^ :3 Omigoddddddd

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 17, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
08s2kcr

You signed up _just_ to write indecipherably and defend a dead girl from a forum known for being assholes to the living She's dead, fam. She doesn't need defending. She doesn't care. I don't care. Do any of _you_ care?

^ _ ^ :3 Omigoddddddd

Hey SHITHEAD!!!
Looks like u cared enough to give ur brainless opinion. Speaks for yourself bc there are people that cares and she definitely cared. Just bc she's dead to u doesn't mean she's dead to others. What a bunch of pussies acting tough talking shit on a dead 15 yrs old girl behind ur computer screen. Lets said some asshole kills ur entire family bc they raised a careless asshole like u... Are u going to tell the cops to forget it bc they're dead??? They're dead so why defend them right??? Put a dildo in ur mouth and stop eating shit bc u are what u eats...

Please login first to reply.