Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 16, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
BurntThreads

I like how you're argument is that she's a slut. Great logic there, Mr. Limbaugh.

As to why I'm defending her, eh, I'm not sure. I guess I was just kind of irked at the sight of a bunch of keyboard commandos vilifying a dead child. I'm just the type of person who does not participate in degrading dead children over the internet. Sorry, that's just the way I am.

No one is degrading her except herself. I am damn sure she wasn't bullied for a fucking picture of her tits but rather what she did and that was sleep around with dudes.
You're " damn sure." No, I think what you meant to say is that you'd like to "think" this is what happened so that you could justify degrading dead children. And if you don't mind, link me to the article that says that she slept with multiple guys.

you knew this chick couldn't accept consequence for what she did because she fucking killed herself. did she even go for help or do anything to stand up for her self? the only thing that was unfair was that she got mobbed by a group of people, which, came from her slutty tendencies.

Yes, stand up to a mob of teens who would not hesitate to viciously beat her down. You are aware that we are talking about a teenage girl here, not a pro boxer, right?

People picked on her for a reason, unlike Trayvon's there really was 0 motive behind it. Death was harsh, yes, but the fact that she went through it should prove to you she was a pussy.

Yes, they did indeed pick on her for a reason. An incredibly stupid reason.

Also, I was not discussing motives when I mentioned Trayvon, only media coverage. But thanks for sharing anyways.

Death was harsh, yes, but the fact that she went through it should prove to you she was a pussy.

It takes real balls to call a dead child a pussy and say that she should have stood up to a mob of 15 teenagers. I'm sure that if you were that girl you would have created a live Anderson Silva highlight reel and knocked each of them out one by one. Congratulations, you're more badass than a little girl!

MY CLOTHING BLOG: http://burntthreads.tumblr.com

October 16, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
Pusha

I think you're overstating the "vicious beatdown"...She slept with some girls boyfriend and got beat me for it. THIS ISN'T A UNIQUE situation. She slept around knowingly with a guy that had a girlfriend. You can't expect to not get retribution for this.

At the end of the day, it was a fight over a guy. Stupid, yes, but not something to make a big deal about. She obviously succumbed to her emotions and decided to end her life. I do feel bad for a young girl dying, but shit happens, and it was 100% her fault. She was old enough to know not to show her tits to a bunch of people on the internet, and she was old enough to know not to sleep around with someone's boyfriend.

Fights like these happen daily, and people get over them. Yeah she got beat up, FIGHTS HAPPEN IN HIGH SCHOOL. We don't live in a perfect world.

"A mob of teens...viciously beat her down".....Reeeeelax

As for the whole webcam situation....She made a mistake and should've moved on. Yeah people probably ranked on her and talked shit, but that's basically the definition of high school. You do something stupid, people talk about it, showing your tits online is no exception.

So her response is to switch schools (agreeable move) and sleep with that guy (non-agreeable move)...She's causing her own problems.

I have a bunch of size small stuff for sale! Hit me up!

October 16, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
BurntThreads

I don't really care who she had sex with. It's not like she screwed some guy who had been married with his wife for 10 years and who had 2 kids. This was just some petty high school relationship that would have ended in a few months either way. It's not important enough to warrant gathering a mob and beating down a defenseless girl. It's typical pointless high school drama.

alright if so if one of your home boy fucked your girl you really liked, beating him up wouldnt cross your head? Especially if he knew you were dating her?

Beating him might cross my mind. However, gathering a mob of fifteen other guys, beating him to a pulp, and leaving him in a ditch would not cross my mind. But in the end I would most likely come to my senses and realize that if she's going to be cheating on me, then she was never worth my time in the first place. I tend to not be attracted to people who mistreat me.

And stop calling her defenseless, she did wrong and faced consequences for her actions. If a dumb ass jumps into a lion's cage and gets ate up, he's not defenseless he's just a dumb ass who jumped into a lion's cage without thinking. She unfortunately jumped into the wrong cage as soon as she decided to give up the cooch.

Nope, sorry. If a person cannot defend themselves, just as she could not defend herself against 15 people, then that person is, by definition, defenseless.

She already stated she was bullied so bad at her old school that she had to leave. That should be enough to tell her "hey people dont like me acting like a slut, maybe i should read a book,study hard, and do something with my life" doing dumb shit gonna give you bad results, plain and simple.

Depressed, hormonal, lonely teenage girls are not known to behave the most rationally. That's just how kids are.But if it gives you another excuse to talk about dead children being sluts, then that's cool too.

October 16, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
AndreLutherKing

Honestly @eightyears you are being irrational as fuck. Basically you are defending everything she does as if she was a fucking deity or something. In high school people do slutty shit, people fuck each other's boyfriends, people get in fights, people get jumped. This shit isn't new. She couldn't handle the consequences of her actions & decided to off herself. By killing herself she hurt her family, whatever friends she had & anyone that cared for her. She took the coward way out & now she is getting praise for that shit by people like you. I swear nowadays people just glorify suicide, if you kill yourself nobody cares about anything you did in life they just act like you were perfect

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 16, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
BurntThreads

I think you're overstating the "vicious beatdown"...She slept with some girls boyfriend and got beat me for it. THIS ISN'T A UNIQUE situation. She slept around knowingly with a guy that had a girlfriend. You can't expect to not get retribution for this.

At the end of the day, it was a fight over a guy. Stupid, yes, but not something to make a big deal about. She obviously succumbed to her emotions and decided to end her life. I do feel bad for a young girl dying, but shit happens, and it was 100% her fault. She was old enough to know not to show her tits to a bunch of people on the internet, and she was old enough to know not to sleep around with someone's boyfriend.

Fights like these happen daily, and people get over them. Yeah she got beat up, FIGHTS HAPPEN IN HIGH SCHOOL. We don't live in a perfect world.

"A mob of teens...viciously beat her down".....Reeeeelax

As for the whole webcam situation....She made a mistake and should've moved on. Yeah people probably ranked on her and talked shit, but that's basically the definition of high school. You do something stupid, people talk about it, showing your tits online is no exception.

So her response is to switch schools (agreeable move) and sleep with that guy (non-agreeable move)...She's causing her own problems.

No, I would have to say that being beaten, subdued, and left in a ditch would qualify as a "vicious beatdown." I don't believe there is any exaggeration there.

Yes, fights happen. But it isn't really fight when there are multiple people beating down one girl.

October 16, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
BurntThreads

Honestly @eightyears you are being irrational as fuck. Basically you are defending everything she does as if she was a fucking deity or something. In high school people do slutty shit, people fuck each other's boyfriends, people get in fights, people get jumped. This shit isn't new. She couldn't handle the consequences of her actions & decided to off herself. By killing herself she hurt her family, whatever friends she had & anyone that cared for her. She took the coward way out & now she is getting praise for that shit by people like you. I swear nowadays people just glorify suicide, if you kill yourself nobody cares about anything you did in life they just act like you were perfect

Show me one instance in which I praised her.

All I'm really doing here is taking a different stance and not blaming the victim. But yes, I know that can be controversial these days.

October 16, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
Moises Arias

@eightyears congrats on being the most gullible person on this site. Clearly in the video you can see how self- centered and air headed this girl was so of course she would word her cards to get the most sympathy from gulible people like you. Lets be real amanda probably wanted to fight that girl and she probably didnt get jumped by 15 girls. But of course after losing the fight she made it seem like she was a such a innocent victim. Its not hard avoiding people you know who wants to be you up. Its even easier to tell a teacher or a parent your in danger.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 16, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Pusha

Exactly, some people on this thread act like they've never experienced high school. Gossip and drama happen, especially when you expose yourself and sleep around. Basically, she was embarassed because of this shit she did. So instead of man-ing up and living with the consequences, she decided to kill herself. The videotape of her making cute little index cards doesn't make this any sadder. Shitttt, if girls/boys killed themselves everytime nudes came out of them at school or they got caught sleeping around, half of the students in my school wouldn't be around.

Some people have gone through aloottttt worse and got through it, but noooo people like Burnthreads have to get on their high horse and suddenly become fucking prophets for anti-bullying campaigns and poor little girls who have gone through drama.

You're over-exagerrating everything, making it seem worse than it actually is Burnthreads. Trying to infuse us with guilt by referring to her as "dead child". You're pretty much like the media, putting a magnifying glass over a small incident and bad decisions and making it you're own crusade against people that pretty much don't give a shit about it.

You can blow things out of proportion all you want "beating her to a pulp" , "mob of kids" , "defenseless", "dead children"...But come on, get over yourself. It was a high school fight caused by her own actions , and she overreacted.

October 16, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Moises Arias

if you spit on a gang member/clique and all the members jump you, are you considered defenseless because your outnumbered even though you caused the confrontation?

October 16, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
truuuchainz

theres no point in responding to this idiot. he's fucking delusional and defending some dead chick like hes her fucking dad. she's dead because of her actions, she did dumb shit, stop defending her. you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. i love your use of buzzwords to exaggerate what happened to help augment your arguement but you're still throwing shit out. I have 0 idea why you can't realize that she continued what she did after being harassed and switching schools. She wasn't a fucking martyr for Christianity, what she did offended people and she got what she had coming.

with the way you're talking I wouldn't be surprised if you defended Joseph coleman aka lil jojo for the stupid shit he did. you come off to me as someone who starts to cry about things when theyre not in his favor and can't face discipline or consequence.
October 16, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
BurntThreads

@eightyears congrats on being the most gullible person on this site. Clearly in the video you can see how self- centered and air headed this girl was so of course she would word her cards to get the most sympathy from gulible people like you. Lets be real amanda probably wanted to fight that girl and she probably didnt get jumped by 15 girls. But of course after losing the fight she made it seem like she was a such a innocent victim. Its not hard avoiding people you know who wants to be you up. Its even easier to tell a teacher or a parent your in danger.
I'm gullible because I'm not coming up with little theories on what "probably" happened, based on nothing? Interesting.

Exactly, some people on this thread act like they've never experienced high school. Gossip and drama happen, especially when you expose yourself and sleep around. Basically, she was embarassed because of this shit she did. So instead of man-ing up and living with the consequences, she decided to kill herself. The videotape of her making cute little index cards doesn't make this any sadder. Shitttt, if girls/boys killed themselves everytime nudes came out of them at school or they got caught sleeping around, half of the students in my school wouldn't be around.

Some people have gone through aloottttt worse and got through it, but noooo people like Burnthreads have to get on their high horse and suddenly become fucking prophets for anti-bullying campaigns and poor little girls who have gone through drama.

You're over-sentifying everything, making it seem worse than it actually is Burnthreads. Trying to infuse us with guilt by referring to her as "dead child". You're pretty much like the media, putting a magnifying glass over a small incident and bad decisions and making it you're own crusade against people that pretty much don't give a shit about it.

You can blow things out of proportion all you want "beating her to a pulp" , "mob of kids" , "defenseless", "dead children"...But come on, get over yourself. It was a high school fight caused by her own actions , and she overreacted.
Why don't you talk to the guys who are calling her a slut, saying that she slept with a bunch of guys, and saying that they wish more kids would die; Tell them that they are blowing things out of proportion. It makes the things I said seem quite tame. 15 kids would qualify as a "mob of kids." She was indeed defenseless. I guess I could call her a dead teenager instead of a dead child. But you're right on the fact that she wasn't beaten to a pulp. She was beaten and left in a ditch. I'll admit you got me on that one.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
Moises Arias

@eightyears your gullible because you believe everything she said was fact

October 16, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
BurntThreads

theres no point in responding to this idiot. he's fucking delusional and defending some dead chick like hes her fucking dad. she's dead because of her actions, she did dumb shit, stop defending her. you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. i love your use of buzzwords to exaggerate what happened to help augment your arguement but you're still throwing shit out. I have 0 idea why you can't realize that she continued what she did after being harassed and switching schools. She wasn't a fucking martyr for Christianity, what she did offended people and she got what she had coming.

And you're vilifying her as if she's some ex you're bitter about.

Sorry, what exactly did she continue after switching schools?

Oh, she "offended" people by having pictures of her tits on the internet, pictures that were taken and spread by someone else. Well, if people are offended by this, there is a simple solution; Don't look at the pictures.

with the way you're talking I wouldn't be surprised if you defended Joseph coleman aka lil jojo for the stupid shit he did. you come off to me as someone who starts to cry about things when theyre not in his favor and can't face discipline or consequence.
Wrong again.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
AndreLutherKing

And you're vilifying her as if she's some ex you're bitter about.

Sorry, what exactly did she continue after switching schools?

Oh, she "offended" people by having pictures of her tits on the internet, pictures that were taken and spread by someone else. Well, if people are offended by this, there is a simple solution; Don't look at the pictures.

She fucked another girl's boyfriend after she left. That sounds pretty offensive to me

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 16, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
BurntThreads

All of my info came from news reports, but I'll quit reading that bullshit. Your imagination is a far more credible news source.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
AndreLutherKing

All of my info came from news reports, but I'll quit reading that bullshit. Your imagination is a far more credible news source.

Cause the news doesn't make shit seem worse than it really is. That is why you are gullible, you actually think the news is unbiased

October 16, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
Pusha

I'm gullible because I'm not coming up with little theories on what "probably" happened, based on nothing? Interesting.

You're over-sentifying everything, making it seem worse than it actually is Burnthreads. Trying to infuse us with guilt by referring to her as "dead child". You're pretty much like the media, putting a magnifying glass over a small incident and bad decisions and making it you're own crusade against people that pretty much don't give a shit about it.

Why don't you talk to the guys who are calling her a slut, saying that she slept with a bunch of guys, and saying that they wish more kids would die; Tell them that they are blowing things out of proportion. It makes the things I said seem quite tame. 15 kids would qualify as a "mob of kids." She was indeed defenseless. I guess I could call her a dead teenager instead of a dead child. But you're right on the fact that she wasn't beaten to a pulp. She was beaten and left in a ditch. I'll admit you got me on that one.

Name-calling comes with the territory when you show your titties on webcam, have sex with someone's boyfriend, and make out with your same-sex "best friend".

If you can't handle name calling in high school, then you're obviously in the wrong place.

Also, at this point you're just making bullshit up. Go watch the video again...Word-for word she says "So I just went and layed in a ditch".....SHE PUT HERSELF IN A DITCH, probably to make herself seem like more of a victim. The video also mentions that there was one girl beating her up (rightfully so, she fucked her boyfriend)...Yeah a group of kids were watching and yelling things, which has happened in every single high school fight in the history of fights.

I've dealt with suicide with people close to my family, some people with REAL problems that have taken their own lives. Sorry if I'm having trouble relating to this sympathy-hunting, attention grabbing girl. Just because you write a story on some index cards, put a nice black-and-white filter on the video, and throw on a sad song, it doesn't make her a perfect little angel that was brutally beaten to a pulp by the godless bullies (You like that exaggeration? I learned it from you). Stop glorifying dumb shit.

Stop being so self-righteous, you aren't her personal protector. Everything she did was 100% her fault, if she decided to no longer live, then it was her choice and I couldn't care less.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
BurntThreads

Cause the news doesn't make shit seem worse than it really is. That is why you are gullible, you actually think the news is unbiased
When did I say the news was unbiased. But yes, taking things from your own imagination is a far better source for information. I know that now.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
AndreLutherKing

When did I say the news was unbiased. But yes, taking things from your own imagination is a far better source for information. I know that now.

No taking things from her directly is a better source for information. At this point i think you know you are wrong but you are too stubborn to admit that we live in a fucked up world

October 16, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
BurntThreads

No taking things from her directly is a better source for information. At this point i think you know you are wrong but you are too stubborn to admit that we live in a fucked up world
I didn't take a single word from her directly.

I never once denied that we live in a fucked up world.
Name-calling comes with the territory when you show your titties on webcam, have sex with someone's boyfriend, and make out with your same-sex "best friend".

If you can't handle name calling in high school, then you're obviously in the wrong place.

Also, at this point you're just making bullshit up. Go watch the video again...Word-for word she says "So I just went and layed in a ditch".....SHE PUT HERSELF IN A DITCH, probably to make herself seem like more of a victim. The video also mentions that there was one girl beating her up (rightfully so, she fucked her boyfriend)...Yeah a group of kids were watching and yelling things, which has happened in every single high school fight in the history of fights.

I've dealt with suicide with people close to my family, some people with REAL problems that have taken their own lives. Sorry if I'm having trouble relating to this sympathy-hunting, attention grabbing girl. Just because you write a story on some index cards, put a nice black-and-white filter on the video, and throw on a sad song, it doesn't make her a perfect little angel that was brutally beaten to a pulp by the godless bullies (You like that exaggeration? I learned it from you). Stop glorifying dumb shit.

Stop being so self-righteous, you aren't her personal protector. Everything she did was 100% her fault, if she decided to no longer live, then it was her choice and I couldn't care less.

I never talked about calling names in high school, nor denied that it came with such territory.

I'm sorry, she was the one who layed in the ditch after she was beaten up. Okay, you got me on that one.

It was 100% her fault. She took a screenshot of her tits, she blackmailed herself and distributed the photos around her school. Sorry I got it all wrong.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Moises Arias

you do know most of those interviews came from the information in her video right? so that still means you choose to believe a biased story. Im saying she not a victim of anything but her own actions. She wasnt a cutter, didnt drink bleach, and wasnt depressed every night from being bullied. She clearly just likethe attention because after everything that happened to her she decided to post pictures on FB (a source of her supposed "pain") kissing her same sex BFF and calling a boy gay for not thinking its cute.

October 16, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Pusha

To Burnthreads...

Hahahaha I love how your argument is becoming completely defensive. You're no longer making any points you're just trying to be sarcastic.....typical. It IS her fault she showed her titties, this isn't a perfect world and humans are humans, she should've known consequences were possible.

You can't blame people's reactions, you have to blame the original action.

Laying in a ditch made her situation look worse than it actually was, therefore adding to her search for pity.

Stop rationalizing everything and just accept that you're wrong.

October 16, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
truuuchainz

Dont know why everyone is still arguing with this delusional moron. His lasts posts really tipped me off on his mental diffiencies. I dont think you know the full story because it wasnt some random chick showing herself off, it went beyond that. Im not even sure what you're trying to argue at this point because you just pick at pieces of posts and act like you know everything that went down 100%. Not only are you fighting desperately for some chick you dont know, but you act like she deserved nothing of what happened to her. Ive been through pretty fucked up moments in my life but it doesnt guve me an excuse to act irrationally or to do shit without any judgement. This chick knew what she was doing, stepped on a couple peoples feet and enjoyed the negative attention she got. All of this didnt happen over a picture of tits and thats where I know you dont know shit about this lost battle you still keep trying to fight in order to bring this broad back. People die everyday, this shit isnt special even as a bullying case mostly because this girl wasnt some innocent girl who spent her time in the library reading books. She did the shit she did knowing the consequences and if she didn't thats too fucking bad. Crying for attention over a social network and pleaing with people that you did nothing wrong isnt a get out of jail free card, it just proves that she couldn't man up to her actions and took a cowards way out. Do you see now or are you going to keep rationalizing on why this girl was a saint in the most high?
October 16, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
truuuchainz

October 16, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
cheyaaa

She did not deserve the abuse, but my questions lies on why the poor girl think it was appropriate to publicize herself to strangers. She should've known better. What urks me is people saying thats the consequence for being a "slut". Everyone is rewarded a second chance. People learn from their mistakes. It was readily apparent she learnt her lesson when all she wanted was a new beginning.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

October 16, 2012 @ 08:46 AM
spawnie

seriously whats with all the hate against this poor girl = = so all u haters have nvr made a mistake or done somethin u regretted? please all she did was flash a little what about all the whores the do more then that at every springbreak/schoolies week blah blah blah, honestly id love to get my hands on the sicko pervert how made her life hell ill rip his f******* head off n shove it up his ass. as for all the ppl in her schools that tormented her over 1 mistake n eventually caused her to take her own life... u all should b freaking ashamed of urselves dont wory tho karma will serve its course when u get hit by a bus, the poor girl tried to move on accepted she done wrong yet not 1 person would let her = = honestly every1 deserves a second chance even more so in amandas case since she was so damn young...love to see the guy who started all this n made poor amandas life a neverending hell come pick on a real man if he has the balls to do so... hope the scumbag reads this n tries to bully me im more then willing to let him try, when he gets locked up he wont last a day in jail cuz some1 will slit his throat the pedo will get everything he deserves n much more R.I.P amanda todd <33 hope ur at peace now :'(
October 16, 2012 @ 10:35 AM
cdvbxi

holy shit, fuck anyone who cries over this bullshit

there are hundreds of millions of people around the world who go thru worse shit than being bullied. death, starvation, war, slavery, trafficking, illnesses that can be treated easily but its no money or healthcare. no nigga ever offed themself over bullying until this generation came along. it's psychology. these parents are raising some frail ass wimps that don't realize the facts of life before they're pushed out into it. thats why this generation got the most people moving back in with their parents and not growing the fuck up. fuck these suburban cushy nerfy first world problems nigga.

edit: whats up with all these index card videos havin the same gay ass piano joints. youll never see a black kid do this wack shit

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

October 16, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
vinman46

I blame the estrogen in the water
October 16, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
mittens

you do know that all she did was show a racy photo of herself and it got leaked-

a teenage girl who was way to young committed suicide-it isnt a joke b.
imagine if that was someone you were close too,
and i dont know about you nigas but i would have smashed

damn right i would have
October 16, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
08s2kcr

holy shit, fuck anyone who cries over this bullshit

there are hundreds of millions of people around the world who go thru worse shit than being bullied. death, starvation, war, slavery, trafficking, illnesses that can be treated easily but its no money or healthcare. no nigga ever offed themself over bullying until this generation came along. it's psychology. these parents are raising some frail ass wimps that don't realize the facts of life before they're pushed out into it. thats why this generation got the most people moving back in with their parents and not growing the fuck up. fuck these suburban cushy nerfy first world problems nigga.

edit: whats up with all these index card videos havin the same gay ass piano joints. youll never see a black kid do this wack shit

It is apparent that people like you and many other on here are unsympathy, narrow minded, selfish jerks. How would you feel if that was your sister or daughter? I wouldn't expect a "NIGGA" like you to understand because not everyone is raised to think and talks like a hardcore thug that you are. Every single "NiGGA'S" mindset on this planet is different in one way or another largely due to how they are raised and the environment which they're raised in so referencing third world country to her situation is irrelevant. I wouldn't expect a lowlife "NIGGA" like you to have a little understanding for anyone other than your selfish life. You sir is the one that need to grow up!

Please login first to reply.