Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 13, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

im number 3. i guess the fact that i find life beautiful even if im going thought things makes me upset that another person can just throw away theirs.

:)

October 13, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
dmwalking

I think I've added enough of my 2 cents to get nigs to rethink their paradigm. So I'll leave it at that.

I'll just say, as you get older, don't be surprised when your opinions change. Cuz if someone you loved commits suicide, I highly doubt nigs are gonna be sincere in their sentiments that they were a pussy and they deserved to die. There's a lot of shortsighted and self centered opinions in here. I understand that. It's a young forum. I used to think like a lot of you dudes. But, life is a trip. The more you grow and exand, the more you learn, the more your perspective changes.

It's a sad situation. And seeing people's reactions reminds me that it's even more sad how people's hearts have become toward one another.

/noghandi

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
RyandaGod

D steezy coming through with that epic threadcool cool cool cool

But forreal how many times a bitch going to try to kill herself and fail and then everyone gets upset when she actually succeeds... If flashing her tits caused her to dead herself, she wasn't ready for that real world b. People die everyday with way worse circumstances, yet this bitch catching fame cause she made a youtube video... smh
October 13, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
dmwalking

We're willing to donate more to other countries because we "know" or money is going further. Give $1/day to United Way and you feeding a child and sending them to school. Give a buck to a kid in Baltimore, or a child on a reservation, it's not doing anything for them. In essence, taxes taken should -already- be going toward helping the less fortunate in one's own country, whether they do or not is out of our control, but we are ALL donating to save 'our own' countrymen.

Where'd this comment come from? LOL. Truth is, that $1 becomes 40 cents by the time it gets there. And it doesn't go as far as you think because there's a lot of red tape involved in helping folks overseas. My boy told me how he was in india and they had a warehouse full of food that wasn't going to the people. Because if the people are fed, then the government would lose millions in foreign aid. So they intentionally ration out enough food to keep some people fed so it looks like some people are being helped....but they make sure that others are still starving to make it look like they still need help. Its all messed up my G. That's why I dont' do charity. I do direct help.

Keep an eye out though cuz I have plans to change the charity game...at least I'm gonna try.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
AndreLutherKing

We're willing to donate more to other countries because we "know" or money is going further. Give $1/day to United Way and you feeding a child and sending them to school. Give a buck to a kid in Baltimore, or a child on a reservation, it's not doing anything for them. In essence, taxes taken should -already- be going toward helping the less fortunate in one's own country, whether they do or not is out of our control, but we are ALL donating to save 'our own' countrymen.

Where'd this comment come from? LOL. Truth is, that $1 becomes 40 cents by the time it gets there. And it doesn't go as far as you think because there's a lot of red tape involved in helping folks overseas. My boy told me how he was in india and they had a warehouse full of food that wasn't going to the people. Because if the people are fed, then the government would lose millions in foreign aid. So they intentionally ration out enough food to keep some people fed so it looks like some people are being helped....but they make sure that others are still starving to make it look like they still need help. Its all messed up my G. That's why I dont' do charity. I do direct help.

Keep an eye out though cuz I have plans to change the charity game...at least I'm gonna try.

It was because I commented saying that people are dumb & are willing to donate to other countries instead of this country's people

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 13, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
dmwalking

@jacoblacidar My first reaction is number 3. Real talk. But then I get real with myself and be llike, why am i mad? And I'm like, aight, yeah, it's stupid, but it's still sad. You know?

October 13, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol damn dm speaking truth. how old are you brush?
edit: yeah i feel you but i guess i value life as a gift. but to see others feeling the opposite gets me too tight. I still have more to learn and find empathy to many things that i encounter but i will learn in time i suppose.

:)

October 13, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
Moises Arias

If she killed herself for dumb stuff like this she just would of ended up killing herself in the future when she reached the real world.

That's like asking why people are willing to donate money to save people in other countries, but they don't care about the people in this country. People are just plain stupid

if you pay taxes you are automatically donating to help the unfortunate people in this country. There are alot of government programs that helps the needy inside USA.

fuck is this shit? another white person committing suicide and posting a slideshow video about it? this aint nothing new didn't we get 3 of these last year?

i dont really get this slideshow thing either, just buy a microphone cause most of the slides contain misspelled words.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
99%Shit

http://list.moneysense.ca/rankings/charities/2010/aid/Default.aspx?sp2=1&d1=a&sc1=0
Outdated, but I'm sure it's similar today.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 13, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
dmwalking

@andrelutherking Ah yeah man. I agree.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
veryrareandbased

Suicide aint no joke but suburban kids have no reason to do it. They're mind aint just right.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 13, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
AndreLutherKing

That's like asking why people are willing to donate money to save people in other countries, but they don't care about the people in this country. People are just plain stupid

if you pay taxes you are automatically donating to help the unfortunate people in this country. There are alot of government programs that helps the needy inside USA.

I meant willingly donating to people in this country.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 13, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Cheeched

Woah, word spread that fast? Thought only people from BC knew.
October 13, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
dmwalking

@99%shit Yeah, that's for Canada. I'm more familiar with the US. And a great example is that Kony fiasco. Nigs pocketed 60% which is allowable by law. Sure, a lot of that goes toward expenses, but I doubt that group has millions of dollars worth of expenses.

October 13, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
DStyles

Lol there's a sadness scale?

I feel more sad for our troops dying overseas than for this young bitch who killed herself over some dumb shit.

I guess we should feel sad for any rapist or killer that got killed while in the pen or in the streets.

Should I feel sad for the homeboy Osama? Let's see, according to the sadness scale, I feel a 2 out of 10.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 13, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
DStyles

I'm just bringing awareness to the people and like Mitt Romney, I am for the people.

October 13, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
dmwalking

Lol there's a sadness scale?

I feel more sad for our troops dying overseas than for this young bitch who killed herself over some dumb shit.

I guess we should feel sad for any rapist or killer that got killed while in the pen or in the streets.

Should I feel sad for the homeboy Osama? Let's see, according to the sadness scale, I feel a 2 out of 10.

Weak debate attempt son. Clearly the "sadness" scale is figurative speech and you proved my point that we gauge sadness differently. I'm more sad about girls getting raped and having abortions than this little white girl who dug her own hold. And yet, I know that it's still sad that she killed herself.

Comparing suicide to the death of a rapist or murderer is also clutching at straws. I'm speaking on the subject of suicide, not our relative perspecitves on justified deaths. Stay on subject.

October 13, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
DStyles

Oh but we are on subject... I mean you are the one who brought this sadness scale to the table.

I'm just saying, does this sadness scale has its limits? If so it is flawed then.

Why should I only feel a sort of sadness for a girl who committed suicide and not for a rapist. What if I come from one of those religious families that forgives no matter, shouldn't I still feel some sort of sadness towards a rapist?

I'm just calling it the way I see it.

- DSteezy F. Baby

October 13, 2012 @ 07:22 PM

Inactive

bashing this dumb ho and acknowledging that this is indeed sad arent mutually exclusive
October 13, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
johnathan

Dstyles ugly pokemon playin ass stays losing. RIP amanda todd, sad shit. She was way too young alot of people i know knew her.

free max b 2013

October 13, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
dmwalking

Oh but we are on subject... I mean you are the one who brought this sadness scale to the table.

I'm just saying, does this sadness scale has its limits? If so it is flawed then.

Why should I only feel a sort of sadness for a girl who committed suicide and not for a rapist. What if I come from one of those religious families that forgives no matter, shouldn't I still feel some sort of sadness towards a rapist?

I'm just calling it the way I see it.

- DSteezy F. Baby

Bringing the subjectivity of one subject (murder of criminals) to address the subjectivity of another subject (suicide) makes no sense, young mr. styles. They both involve different factors which will provoke different sentiments.. Apples and oranges.

And about the "sadness scale," If something is figurative, how can you hold it to a literal standard? So, drop that argument as well.

Why is it sad? Depends on your presuppositions. I'm operating on the presuppostion that the majority of people who aren't sociopathic value life. If you value life then it's sad that someone ended their life unnecessarily. And so if you keep going backward in your presuppostion regarding the value of life, then you'll realize that any death is sad. Even the murder of a dictator or rapist is sad. Does it feel good to see "justice" served? Yeah, sure. But even that justice is subjective. Is it good that someone had to die for us to feel better about a situation? No. It's sad that someone was raped to begin with. It's sad that someone had to die. It's sad that the death didn't cure anything. It's sad that we kill eachother. It's sad that we grow old and die. I'm not gonna go curling up into a ball and cry over it. But I'm not exactly ecstatic either.

Now if your presupposition is that you have no value of life, well then....everything I said is a moot point. smile

But I'm operating off the presuppostion that a majority of people believe that they value life. And so if you do, then death will always end up having some sort of relative "sadness" attached to it. Other feelings may overshadow this. But in the end, every death is sad.

Clearly you have a reaction to this. This provokes some emotion out of you. Otherwise this thread would not exist and your follow up posts would not be a comparison of situations. I'm thinking you're #3.

October 13, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
DStyles

Lets see

3: Does it make you angry? If no, move to the next question. If yes, why? (Likely answer: Your anger is a defense mechanism. You know it's sad, but it angers you that YOU had to endure your hardship and you're angry that she didn't value life to its fullest. You value life very highly and it upsets you deeply when others take it for granted. You get upset rather than compassionate to protect your emotions from the reality that the world is full of people like this. So rather than caring, you use anger and block them out in order to keep focused on your own problems.)

Nope not angry. but happy?

Yes I am

October 13, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
dmwalking

bashing this dumb ho and acknowledging that this is indeed sad arent mutually exclusive

Actually, this is true. I can't deny it. Admitting it's sad doesn't automatically mean that nigs can't have an opinion on her. But at the same time, if you know it's sad, what does bashing accomplish? What logical reason is there to insult her? Why were her actions offensive to you?

That's why I said, ask yourselves those questions. 3 of them have some sort of emotional response. So it's not like, you CAN'T blast her if you know it's sad. It's more like, WHY are you bashing her if you know it's sad? You know?

But I can't force my standard on others so it is what it is. Obviously suicide is a touchy subject for me. But as usual, I gotta remind myself that I can't change people's minds.

I'm done.

October 13, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
99%Shit

talk about bullying.

Boom, roasted.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 13, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
nochurch

suburban life be stressful
another attnetion whore otuta existence
there have been thousands of similar cases

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

October 13, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
BuddyOmar

Good riddance. Another mentally feeble rich white girl bites the dust. I wish more of these narcissistic nimrods would off themselves.

SMH at the media only focusing on white people problems. Only a white person would kill themselves over some facebook bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 13, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
DarianaGrande

^couldn't have said it better

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 14, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
wavyguy

its sad that her life had to end so soon and like that, but suicide happen about 90 times a day but there story doesn't reach the media.
October 14, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
sharky

See this is the reason people really need to stop looking for approval in this world we live in like whats the point? really what is the point? I can almost guarantee you that she was a heavy tumblr user who would post pics of relationship shit, fashion models and other goofy tween shit. @paris is right it was her own fault. She was selfish by killing herself. This all goes back to ego and how she thought she was "important" and "special" to this guy and it ended up killing her inside. So what if those other girls made fun of you, stop being so frail. And you cant tell me age had anything to do with it i know kids that are 11 and 12 that don't get phased by bullying and the peer pressure of trying to fit in. Overall its her fault she felt the way she end of story. But R.I.P. to her lost soul.

“Easy to do are things
that are bad and harmful to oneself.
But exceedingly difficult to do
are things that are good and beneficial.”
-Dhammapada

forreal i know there are a lot of factors that play into suicide and depression and this girl couldve been fucked up a lot more than the average so we shouldn't blame her especially with the way society breeds girls like this...
BUT I feel like she did this for the reblogs.....
Like this is the ultimate move to get the most tumblr likes and reposts of all time
which is fucked up to think but yeah
October 15, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
ogwhiz

Nope not angry. but happy?

Yes I am

You're not happy that she's dead, stop frontin. Either you don't care or you feel one of the ways dmwalking outlined.

Please login first to reply.