Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 13, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
AndreLutherKing

All im gonna say is... its easy to judge her from our positions.

Was she naive? Yes. Was she perhaps not thick skinned? Yes. Was she immature emotionally? Yes.

But can you blame her? No, blame the world around her.

So we can't blame people for making their mistakes? That's logical

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 13, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
YoungRizal

No one is acting like they are better than her. its just the fact that she put this on herself ultimately she put herself in these situations. Ive know how it feels to lose someone i loved and they just dip on me but the thing is i was "attached" and we aren't suppose to feel that way. And the thing she could have gotten past her "struggle" if she wanted to she just decided not to.

Ok you're right maybe no one acted like they are better than her. You're right. But my point is, insulting the dead? That's insensitive. And that was the point I was trying to make on my first post here.

/discussion for me

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 13, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
dmwalking

No matter what the events, it's sad. Is it the saddest thing in the world? No. Did she make a ton of stupid decisions? Yes. But it's still sad. A baby got drowned in a toilet recently. That's more sad than this. But this priveleged white girl's situation is still sad.

There's a lesson to be learned in all of this...cuz a lot of you young niggas will one day have daughters. Give them the attention and approval that they need so they don't get wrapped up in this kind of BS. Monitor behavior closely. Learn the warning signs for suicide. Keep an eye on your kids. IMO, there's no reason this should've happened if her parents were keeping an eye on her like good parents should.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Moises Arias

come on its obvious that she just wanted too much attention and couldnt handle it. any girl with sense no mater what age would of deleted her FB page after going through what she did the first time. your not a victim if you purposely put yourself in harmful situations

*edit- shit like this is the exact reason white girl problems were invented

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
99%Shit

but she did a common thing and it unfolded on her in horrible ways.

Wait a tic, a grade 7 girl flashing on cam for multiple people she doesn't know is surely not a common thing. If it is, #ripEarth

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 13, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
AndreLutherKing

but she did a common thing and it unfolded on her in horrible ways.

Wait a tic, a grade 7 girl flashing on cam for multiple people she doesn't know is surely not a common thing. If it is, #ripEarth

You would be surprised.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 13, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
bugzzz

suspended

Was she naive? Yes. Was she perhaps not thick skinned? Yes. Was she immature emotionally? Yes.

Well I wouldnt like my statement to be generalized like this, but in this specific situations and many others, I'd say it's more illogical to put the blame on her, for reasons I already talked bout.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
╒rozzy

I wonder what happened to all the girls who flashed HB while we were trolling BlogTV.

They moved on with their lives

October 13, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
AndreLutherKing

Well I wouldnt like my statement to be generalized like this, but in this specific situations and many others, I'd say it's more illogical to put the blame on her, for reasons I already talked bout.

She was old enough to make her mistakes so why can't she be blamed for them? How about Cristian Fernandez, the 13 year old that murdered his 2 year old brother? He was certainly blamed for his mistake. or Alyssa Bustamante the 15 year old girl that murdered her neighbor. They both seemed to be blamed for their mistakes even though they were "Naive" & "Immature Emotionally" so why shouldn't this girl be?

October 13, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I wonder what happened to all the girls who flashed HB while we were trolling BlogTV.

They moved on with their lives

:)

October 13, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
DStyles

^^ what do you mean? Compassion is one thing. Stating the truth is another.

What's the point of stating the truth when she's already dead? What she needed is this

she was in gr 7 b. who duznt look for validation and love at that age, especially girls. it sickens me that u can blame her for being the victim of a society hooked on social networks and a couple of dumb young guys who took advantage of her innocence.

She was young, confused, naive and didn't know better. Depression is a bitch especially when you think you're stuck with nobody else. There isn't any point of telling everybody the "truth" it's too late. She's dead. Y'all might not understand this now but as soon as y'all have someone you love or felt accepted then got left behind you would feel the same way as her. She was just human who couldn't overcome her struggles. There no point in saying that she's "over privilege, or she isn't from Africa, or that she took her life for granted." we dunno what she felt that led to kill herself. Insulting the dead? Now thats Insensitive. Y'all need to stop acting like youre better than her and that she "deserved to die" smh

Edit: stay positive and live a better life

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!?!

Edit2: wait till y'all have daughters

No one is saying she deserved to die. We're just pointing out that she took the cowardly way out. I mean back in my high school some bitch got blasted. Bitch was a freshman too Some nikkas made a fake myspace(Yes DSteezy is old) and posted pics of her going down on a nikka and then doing work. Shit didn't phase her nah mean. She held her head high and still went on. Only reason I brought up Africa is because this bitch was facing depression meanwhile African babies are facing starvation yet they still cherish life

Look at the smile on that baby. Come on nikkas depression? Son my mother gave me away she didn't want to raise me. My father? Shit for all I know it can be 50 Cent cool

DSteezy still made it thru all those years from getting bullied at the park to being posted on the block cool

And when I have a daughter, imma pull that Will Smith and Martin Lawrence move from bad boys 2

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 13, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
YoungRizal

^ word life

October 13, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Moises Arias

^^ what do you mean? Compassion is one thing. Stating the truth is another.

What's the point of stating the truth when she's already dead? What she needed is this

she was in gr 7 b. who duznt look for validation and love at that age, especially girls. it sickens me that u can blame her for being the victim of a society hooked on social networks and a couple of dumb young guys who took advantage of her innocence.

She was young, confused, naive and didn't know better. Depression is a bitch especially when you think you're stuck with nobody else. There isn't any point of telling everybody the "truth" it's too late. She's dead. Y'all might not understand this now but as soon as y'all have someone you love or felt accepted then got left behind you would feel the same way as her. She was just human who couldn't overcome her struggles. There no point in saying that she's "over privilege, or she isn't from Africa, or that she took her life for granted." we dunno what she felt that led to kill herself. Insulting the dead? Now thats Insensitive. Y'all need to stop acting like youre better than her and that she "deserved to die" smh

Edit: stay positive and live a better life

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!?!

Edit2: wait till y'all have daughters

No one is saying she deserved to die. We're just pointing out that she took the cowardly way out. I mean back in my high school some bitch got blasted. Bitch was a freshman too Some nikkas made a fake myspace(Yes DSteezy is old) and posted pics of her going down on a nikka and then doing work. Shit didn't phase her nah mean. She held her head high and still went on. Only reason I brought up Africa is because this bitch was facing depression meanwhile African babies are facing starvation yet they still cherish life

Look at the smile on that baby. Come on nikkas depression? Son my mother gave me away she didn't want to raise me. My father? Shit for all I know it can be 50 Cent cool

DSteezy still made it thru all those years from getting bullied at the park to being posted on the block cool

And when I have a daughter, imma pull that Will Smith and Martin Lawrence move from bad boys 2

dem niggas was just hating cause you had that very rare blue eyes white dragon. shit i would of been mad jelly too

October 13, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
trevorr

this happened pretty close to van and from what I have heard after the whole flashing thing and getting harrassed she transferred school and at her new school a bunch of girls showed up beat the shit out of her and threw her in a ditch, for all you faggots saying she deserved it you can all get fucked cause nearly every girl shows dudes there tits over the webcam..
October 13, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
Pantic

Bitches show their tits all the god damn time, i've seen so many nudes of girls i barely know and i don't judge em for shit and neither does anyone else. Her own damn fault she let that dude fuck her instead of reporting him to the damn police, and her own fault she started drinking and doing drugs and fucking other girls boyfriends.
All her own damn fault, and she couldn't handle the consequences.
Sure it's never cool when someone is so sad they off themselves, but im not gonna feel sorry for this chick when so much worse shit happens to people and they still pull through.
October 13, 2012 @ 06:08 PM

Inactive

ITT real life simps exposed

what a stupid fucking bitch lol
October 13, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
dmwalking

Regardless of whether or not you're smarter than her, stronger than her, or whatever....it's still sad. It was a dumb choice. Still sad. She brought it on herself. It's still sad. Not the saddest thing in the world. But it's not a reason for joy. It's not something to be neutral about. It's sad. On a sadness scale of 1-10, this probably ranks like a 1 for me personally. But even a one on a sadness scale admits that it's still sad.

So, again, instead of bashing a chick for being dumb and killing herself over it...admit that it's sad, and learn something from it so that you ensure your kids don't make the same dumb decisions. There really shouldn't even be a debate over this.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
AndreLutherKing

Bitches show their tits all the god damn time, i've seen so many nudes of girls i barely know and i don't judge em for shit and neither does anyone else. Her own damn fault she let that dude fuck her instead of reporting him to the damn police, and her own fault she started drinking and doing drugs and fucking other girls boyfriends.
All her own damn fault, and she couldn't handle the consequences.
Sure it's never cool when someone is so sad they off themselves, but im not gonna feel sorry for this chick when so much worse shit happens to people and they still pull through.

Regardless of whether or not you're smarter than her, stronger than her, or whatever....it's still sad. It was a dumb choice. Still sad. She brought it on herself. It's still sad. Not the saddest thing in the world. But it's not a reason for joy. It's not something to be neutral about. It's sad. On a sadness scale of 1-10, this probably ranks like a 1 for me personally. But even a one on a sadness scale admits that it's still sad.

So, again, instead of bashing a chick for being dumb and killing herself over it...admit that it's sad, and learn something from it so that you ensure your kids don't make the same dumb decisions. There really shouldn't even be a debate over this.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
YoungRizal

This is what they don't understand man. It's even more sad than the actual discussion

October 13, 2012 @ 06:19 PM

Inactive

constant bashing and claiming this shit is sad over and over again..... what's the difference? because i know for a fact that both camps aren't doing shit in order to prevent this shit from happening.
October 13, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
99%Shit

This discussion is removed from the people that knew/loved her though, so it's better that it happen here than on a dedication page on Facebook.

It's sad for people involved. Why should those of us not involved even bat an eye for her? How does this affect us? It shouldn't. Why do why empathise with her? 'Cause she's an average white high-school girl? Why do I see so much about Amanda Todd on my fb feed, and absolutely nothing about Malala Yousufzai? One was shot for wanting education available to ALL females. The other killed herself over being harassed at school. Amanda Todd isn't even a 1 on that scale to me.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 13, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
AndreLutherKing

This discussion is removed from the people that knew/loved her though, so it's better that it happen here than on a dedication page on Facebook.

It's sad for people involved. Why should those of us not involved even bat an eye for her? How does this affect us? It shouldn't. Why do why empathise with her? 'Cause she's an average white high-school girl? Why do I see so much about Amanda Todd on my fb feed, and absolutely nothing about Malala Yousufzai? One was shot for wanting education available to ALL females. The other killed herself over being harassed at school. Amanda Todd isn't even a 1 on that scale to me.

That's like asking why people are willing to donate money to save people in other countries, but they don't care about the people in this country. People are just plain stupid

October 13, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
dmwalking

For real. Ask yourself:

1: does it make you happy when someone kills themselves over petty things? If no, move to the next question. If yes, why? (Likely answer: You got some serious internal bitterness problems if you rejoice over this kind of death)

2: Are you neutral and totally apathetic? If no, move to the next question. If yes, why? (Likely answers: You've become numb to tragedy. This could be either because you have Aspergers and have a hard time relating to others, you've been hurt a lot in life and have grown cold as a defense mechanism, or you're just a very logic driven person and realize this has little bearing on the overall well being of the planet and your personal life)

3: Does it make you angry? If no, move to the next question. If yes, why? (Likely answer: Your anger is a defense mechanism. You know it's sad, but it angers you that YOU had to endure your hardship and you're angry that she didn't value life to its fullest. You value life very highly and it upsets you deeply when others take it for granted. You get upset rather than compassionate to protect your emotions from the reality that the world is full of people like this. So rather than caring, you use anger and block them out in order to keep focused on your own problems.)

4: Does it make you sad? If no, then go back and re ask yourself questions 1-3 to figure yourself out. If yes, why? (Likely answer: you value life and find it sad when people lose it. You're able to step out of your own shoes and into someone else's to understand why they made such a choice.)

Pardon if this is poorly written or if I"m missing anything. But real talk, I've been all of these at least one time in my life. Y'all nigs can figure yourselves out if you bother to look inside yourselves.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
Moises Arias

im not the type of person who gets sad about every death or tragic events that happens to someone i never knew. no disrespect to you or that girl but life is too short to mourn over people who dont matter to me.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Let's all blame a 7th grade girl for getting black mailed and manipulated by a sick pervert. You guys are fucking pathetic.
October 13, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
damnwitless1

my philosophy is anyone who kills themselves deserves to die period, everyone's got their own sad story and for every pussy that offs themselves theres someone who's got it way worse who's still thuggin it out. The world is cruel, if you choose to take yourself out of the picture instead of just dealing with it don't expect any sympathy from me

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

October 13, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
dmwalking

im not the type of person who gets sad about every death or tragic events that happens to someone i never knew. no disrespect to you or that girl but life is too short to mourn over people who dont matter to me.

Niggas need to realize that you can admit something is sad without having to be depressed about it, you know? Like, I said, on a scale of 1-10, this is a 1 to me. But even a 1 is sad. I ain't crying. I aint' gonna be telling others about how sad it is. But suicide is sad b. You ever watch that video of people jumping off the golden gate bridge? That video is sad. Had you known it was because they felt stupid about nudes on the internet, would it no longer be sad? Nah man. It's sad. This is just relavtively low on that "sadness scale" for most people.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
99%Shit

We're willing to donate more to other countries because we "know" or money is going further. Give $1/day to United Way and you feeding a child and sending them to school. Give a buck to a kid in Baltimore, or a child on a reservation, it's not doing anything for them. In essence, taxes taken should -already- be going toward helping the less fortunate in one's own country, whether they do or not is out of our control, but we are ALL donating to save 'our own' countrymen.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 13, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
99%Shit

Let's all blame a 7th grade girl for getting black mailed and manipulated by a sick pervert. You guys are fucking pathetic.

She wasn't in grade 7 when she committed suicide.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 13, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
sado

Please login first to reply.