FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 13, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
DStyles

Flash small tits on webcam, wash down semen withbleach, make youtube video, commit suicide.

That suburban lifestyle didn't make it B.

Shot out to the homeboy moops.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 13, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
oneallah

you do know that all she did was show a racy photo of herself and it got leaked-

a teenage girl who was way to young committed suicide-it isnt a joke b.
imagine if that was someone you were close too,
and i dont know about you nigas but i would have smashed
October 13, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
bugzzz

suspended

bro, she got manipulated, bullied, and harassed... id like to see u as a yung girl go thru wut she went thru
October 13, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
Jollibee.

She's like blaming the whole world for what happened, bitch brought it by herself.
She can't even spell "himself" right.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
chiptharip

op shows that strong ignorance
October 13, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
craigsagersuit

am i the only one who died at the song?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 13, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
oneallah

She's like blaming the whole world for what happened, bitch brought it by herself.
She can't even spell "himself" right.

its upon herself you dumb fuck
October 13, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
DStyles

I'm just saying though, people die err day in Africa due to aids and starvation, meanwhile this bitch went on the interwebz and flashed her le boobz.

October 13, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
oneallah

caz this is america my niga-and btw-for the second time this girl was a cutie, she could have just given this muslim niga a call,

and dont bring africa into this my niga
October 13, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
bugzzz

suspended

I'm just saying though, people die err day in Africa due to aids and starvation, meanwhile this bitch went on the interwebz and flashed her le boobz.

I hate when ppl bring in Africa, cause we ARENT in Africa. Pain is relative, and emotional pain has nothing to do with your financial situation... rich niggas can't feel empty/depressed?

If anything, maybe there's some kind of correlation(not a direct one of course) between being higher class and being more susceptible to depression. I would jus be willing to bet the rate of suicide in "higher class" places is much higher. I could be wrong, but this is just my guess.
October 13, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
DStyles

Take it for what it is.

Suicidal bitches that's that shit I don't like.

Obama is to blame for this.

October 13, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
oneallah

niga romney gonna fuck it up even more-
that niga look like a cult leader
October 13, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
DStyles

Mitt Romney is a mutha fucking boss cool

October 13, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
Dirty Mef

Obama is to blame for this.

Dude she's Canadian I don't think Obama is to blame
October 13, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
bugzzz

suspended

yo im looking for that fight video cool

and @oneallah stop being a simp nigga. girl was a over privileged white girl. it's funny actually. she did bring it upon herself, it was her fault. everything, from staying on social networks, and fucking wit another girls boy.

everybody is going to forget about her by the next two weeks.

hold up a minute...

its her fault she got blackmailed?
its her fault she got harassed?

and keep in mind i dont know the details of the story so idk the other more specific horrible things they coulda done to her

she was in gr 7 b. who duznt look for validation and love at that age, especially girls. it sickens me that u can blame her for being the victim of a society hooked on social networks and a couple of dumb young guys who took advantage of her innocence.
October 13, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
Jollibee.

yo im looking for that fight video cool

and @oneallah stop being a simp nigga. girl was a over privileged white girl. it's funny actually. she did bring it upon herself, it was her fault. everything, from staying on social networks, and fucking wit another girls boy.

everybody is going to forget about her by the next two weeks.

hold up a minute...

its her fault she got blackmailed?
its her fault she got harassed?

and keep in mind i dont know the details of the story so idk the other more specific horrible things they coulda done to her

she was in gr 7 b. who duznt look for validation and love at that age, especially girls. it sickens me that u can blame her for being the victim of a society hooked on social networks and a couple of dumb young guys who took advantage of her innocence.

Her innocence? Young slut showed her tits at a young age b. It's the parent's fault for raising stupid fucks like her.
October 13, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
Moises Arias

i dont care. so many girls out there who are child prostitutes, rape victims, and slaves but they dont go around begging for attention by posting up videos holding signs. she could of avoided all of this by stop being an attention whore and tell a parent or a cop. common fucking sense

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 13, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
99%Shit

This girl probably tried to climb the social ladder and stepped on 100s of bitches on her way to the top. She got stepped on during some dude's climb to the top. Welcome to (middle/)high-school, it's no reason to commit suicide. All her friends ditched her? For something that they should have already known about if they were -actual- friends? They weren't friends, she probably squashed her OG friends when she in grade 7 trying to meet all the cool people into webcams and boob-showing.

Anxiety? Yeah, we all had that in high-school. Next! Drugs? Alcohol? ...and? This girl probably crushed a mickey of Smirnoff and popped some E a few times, she wasn't down in East Hastings shooting up with them real crackers.

Maybe there just needs to be more webcam/computer education out there. Any and every girl that has done a show/flashed on webcam, has a picture/video out there. Screen capturing is easy, this should have been common knowledge for the past decade.

It sucks that it came to this, but she's no martyr. If I had to feel for anyone, it's the family.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 13, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

See this is the reason people really need to stop looking for approval in this world we live in like whats the point? really what is the point? I can almost guarantee you that she was a heavy tumblr user who would post pics of relationship shit, fashion models and other goofy tween shit. @paris is right it was her own fault. She was selfish by killing herself. This all goes back to ego and how she thought she was "important" and "special" to this guy and it ended up killing her inside. So what if those other girls made fun of you, stop being so frail. And you cant tell me age had anything to do with it i know kids that are 11 and 12 that don't get phased by bullying and the peer pressure of trying to fit in. Overall its her fault she felt the way she end of story. But R.I.P. to her lost soul.

“Easy to do are things
that are bad and harmful to oneself.
But exceedingly difficult to do
are things that are good and beneficial.”
-Dhammapada

:)

October 13, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
YoungRizal

Wow you guys are like not human at all. Smh at yall desensitized pricks. What has come to this world?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 13, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ what do you mean? Compassion is one thing. Stating the truth is another.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
bugzzz

suspended

maybe i should actually watch the full vid to see everything that happened, altho maybe one of u niggas could jus cliffnote that for me?

and like i said, u guys dont understand depression/hopelessness. u cant jus say something as simple as "some ppl r rape victims". someone elses pain duznt make another's less hurtful, as much as ud like it to. pain is relative. (wrote some shit here, but nvm)

and secondly, u guys need to get in the mind of a teenage girl growing up in our internet addicted-sex consumed society in 2012... i honestly feel like u guys refuse to think and look at the deeper layers. can u rly blame a yung girl these days for showing a tit on cam? on the surface, u could say shes a dumb hoe. but if you look deeper, u could say shes an insecure teenager deceived by false praise from a boy with selfish intentions who prolly didnt know any better. now whos to blame? the girl or the boy? or are any of them even to blame? shouldnt the culpability go to our society itself?
October 13, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
WOLFdayz

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=285845828199944&set=a.146720445445817.29287.100003235886594&type=1&theater

i feel like she had alot more friends then everyone thinks,
background story is mad suspect
October 13, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Yes i can blame her for showing a tit on the net who told her to do that? The internet has nothing to do with losing yourself. She is dumb for believing that the nigga liked her in the first place, what do popular dude in middle school truly care about? i still blame the girl.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
YoungRizal

^^ what do you mean? Compassion is one thing. Stating the truth is another.

What's the point of stating the truth when she's already dead? What she needed is this

She was young, confused, naive and didn't know better. Depression is a bitch especially when you think you're stuck with nobody else. There isn't any point of telling everybody the "truth" it's too late. She's dead. Y'all might not understand this now but as soon as y'all have someone you love or felt accepted then got left behind you would feel the same way as her. She was just human who couldn't overcome her struggles. There no point in saying that she's "over privilege, or she isn't from Africa, or that she took her life for granted." we dunno what she felt that led to kill herself. Insulting the dead? Now thats Insensitive. Y'all need to stop acting like youre better than her and that she "deserved to die" smh

Edit: stay positive and live a better life

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!?!

Edit2: wait till y'all have daughters

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 13, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
judgemyjoindate

wow most of you users are scumbags. surely it is partly her fault, but she did a common thing and it unfolded on her in horrible ways... show a little bit of empathy at least god damn. and some of you questioning her background story as to how many friends she had etc... come on now.. go do something productive.
"RIP AMANDA, EVERYONE BE POSITIVE AND SHOW RESPECT." ~ THE BASED DON

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

October 13, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
AndreLutherKing

I wonder what happened to all the girls who flashed HB while we were trolling BlogTV.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

bugzzz

suspended

All im gonna say is... its easy to judge her from our positions.

Was she naive? Yes. Was she perhaps not thick skinned? Yes. Was she immature emotionally? Yes.

But can you blame her? No, blame the world around her.
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

No one is acting like they are better than her. its just the fact that she put this on herself ultimately she put herself in these situations. Ive know how it feels to lose someone i loved and they just dip on me but the thing is i was "attached" and we aren't suppose to feel that way. And the thing she could have gotten past her "struggle" if she wanted to she just decided not to.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
WOLFdayz

this is what i dont understand

why the fuck would i respect someone who killed themself over some bitch shit?
i'll feel sorry for her , but why would i ever respect her for doing that?

Please login first to reply.