Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 13, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
CrackPipeLips

CA bullet button law is stupid and the 10 cap mag restrictions are depressing

ya in canada we have 10 round mag cap as well for pistols and ARs. weak.
October 13, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

CA bullet button law is stupid and the 10 cap mag restrictions are depressing

ya in canada we have 10 round mag cap as well for pistols and ARs. weak.

Unless you got your firearms pre-ban then you are ok. I was handed down a Browning High Power with 13 round mags and is legal in CA
October 13, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Anyone who doesn't believe in legal gun ownership is a fucking idiot.

Chicago does not allow gun ownership (legal or illegal) and they have the highest murder rate in the US. New York City and Washington D.C. also do not allow gun ownership (legal or illegal) and they have high murder rates.

Taking away the right to own guns does no good. You are only hurting the innocent people who wish to protect themselves by buying guns. If a criminal wants to obtain a gun in order to commit a crime, do you think they care that they are breaking a law by obtaining the gun? Criminals will always have guns whether it is legal or not, by illegalizing gun ownership, you are just taking away the peoples' rights to protect themselves.

Edit: Let's consider this. The overwhelming majority of you are saying you are pro-gun ownership. But also, an overwhelming majority of you say that you're (if eligible) voting for Obama. Not sure if you know this or not, but Obama (if he is re-elected), plans to take away your right to gun ownership.

Edit2: For you dudes who are a little skeptical about a Concealed Weapons Permit, I have worked for the IPS and acquiring a CWP isn't easy. You have to take a 2 hour course, pass a test, prove your gun proficiency, and have a background check.
October 13, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
modernmischief

Im 100% pro gun ownership,I love my Glock 17 and S and W tactical .45 im just waiting for some crazy ass whiteboy to try and shoot up some public place again so I can light his ass up haha
October 13, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
Black Donald Trump

Chicago does not allow gun ownership (legal or illegal) and they have the highest murder rate in the US. New York City and Washington D.C. also do not allow gun ownership (legal or illegal) and they have high murder rates.

Taking away the right to own guns does no good. You are only hurting the innocent people who wish to protect themselves by buying guns. If a criminal wants to obtain a gun in order to commit a crime, do you think they care that they are breaking a law by obtaining the gun? Criminals will always have guns whether it is legal or not, by illegalizing gun ownership, you are just taking away the peoples' rights to protect themselves.

Edit: Let's consider this. The overwhelming majority of you are saying you are pro-gun ownership. But also, an overwhelming majority of you say that you're (if eligible) voting for Obama. Not sure if you know this or not, but Obama (if he is re-elected), plans to take away your right to gun ownership.

Edit2: For you dudes who are a little skeptical about a Concealed Weapons Permit, I have worked for the IPS and acquiring a CWP isn't easy. You have to take a 2 hour course, pass a test, prove your gun proficiency, and have a background check.

you really wanna vote just based on gun ownership? and i really dont think hes going to take guns away. with how much money the gun industry makes, theres no way hes gonna change the bill of rights, when no one is really even calling for guns to be outlawed, in this economy.

as for your other arguments, ya guns are outlawed in chicago but i could still walk outside right now and buy one on the street because at this point the industry is so big, and most murders in chicago are committed with guns. but america is saturated with guns, its pointless to talk about outlawing them because they are everywhere.

and i dont really think guns protect people. id be willing to bet that more people are killed every year in accidents involving guns than are saved by legal gun carriers.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
TIMDOT

If your gonna pull some weak shit like this I think you should ask yourself, why are the rates so high even if guns are illegal?
From an outsiders perspective it seems that the problem is that guns circulating around makes it relatively easy easy to get one. Shit I'm in London and a gun is meant to cost about £200-£300 and you don't even have to know the right people.
So your saying that if it was even easier for people to get a gun and "protect themselves" this would mean that what? the murder rates will go down?
Well maybe if your under the impression that if there are 2 people shooting at each other and one kills another, maybe that should not count as murder no matter the circumstances.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

If your gonna pull some weak shit like this I think you should ask yourself, why are the rates so high even if guns are illegal?
From an outsiders perspective it seems that the problem is that guns circulating around makes it relatively easy easy to get one. Shit I'm in London and a gun is meant to cost about £200-£300 and you don't even have to know the right people.
So your saying that if it was even easier for people to get a gun and "protect themselves" this would mean that what? the murder rates will go down?
*Well maybe if your under the impression that if there are 2 people shooting at each other and one kills another, maybe that should not count as murder no matter the circumstances.

Yes, if people can protect themselves the murder rate will go down.

*I don't know what the fuck you call this in the London, but that would be considered self defense here, not murder.

Everyone having guns is a hell of a lot better than only criminals having guns.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
oneallah

nah chill bro-everyone having guns would not be too good of an idea-everyone is capable of evil shit,
atleast if someone comes at you with like a knife you have the ability to defend yourself many ways-gun its just get shot or get lucky
October 13, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
TIMDOT

*I don't know what the fuck you call this in the London, but that would be considered self defense here, not murder.

Everyone having guns is a hell of a lot better than only criminals having guns.

whatever man, you can stick to your way of thinking on the issue.
RIP anyone caught in crossfires /wrongfully killed.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
oneallah

no-i definitely understand where your coming from- i read your argument up ther but you gotta think about the negatives of it too
October 13, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
TIMDOT

It was meant for the comment above your one lol. I just didnt quote it.
October 13, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
oneallah

ehhh-you can still take it under consideration at least
October 13, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
TheBeatNut

How yall niggaz feel about gats? On the real though, do you agree with owning guns? Or disagree? or are indifferent?

I personally own a few guns.. I have a 9mm Smith and wesson pistol as well as a .223 AR-15. I dont use them for anything except for taking them to the range and having fun with.

I live in the city now, and some of my friends hate the fact I own firearms..Guns were always around when i was younger cause i grew up in the country.

What state do you live in? I don't mind people owning guns for the above reasons you mentioned. I even plan on getting a handgun when I move out.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

October 13, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

Dude what rock do you live under the gun bans in both chicago and D.C. were lifted in 2010
October 13, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

Let me say this. People who legally acquire guns are more likely to use them for protection. Whos to prevent criminal who don't even follow laws to acquire guns? And who will protect us? The police are never there when you need them only when you need a fucking parking or speeding ticket. When the gun ban was lifted in D.C. the crime rate dropped by half because niggas knew you couldn't just run up and jack them at gunpoint anymore because everyone is more than likely strapped. The Government wants to disarm America and leave us helpless to criminals.
October 13, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

Please login first to reply.