Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 12, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
CrackPipeLips

How yall niggaz feel about gats? On the real though, do you agree with owning guns? Or disagree? or are indifferent?

I personally own a few guns.. I have a 9mm Smith and wesson pistol as well as a .223 AR-15. I dont use them for anything except for taking them to the range and having fun with.

I live in the city now, and some of my friends hate the fact I own firearms..Guns were always around when i was younger cause i grew up in the country.
October 12, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
╒rozzy

Just another hobby, my uncle has 3 AR15's and goes to the range a lot.

I really can't say anything against legal gun ownership.

October 13, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
oneallah

i feel like you have to know how to shoot it first,

lmao at the black guys thinking their cool bending the gun sideways as they aim,

that clearly proves your a novice shooter if you bend it that way,
no way should it be legal in cities like nyc though,
gunshots every where by hobos
October 13, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
CrackPipeLips

i feel like you have to know how to shoot it first,

lmao at the black guys thinking their cool bending the gun sideways as they aim,

that clearly proves your a novice shooter if you bend it that way,
no way should it be legal in cities like nyc though,
gunshots every where by hobos

first of all no novice shooter would (should) neven bend a gun sideways like your talking about, only idiots do that. a novice shooter would know how to aim a pistol and a rifle properly.

and most guns used for criminal purposes aren't legally acquired.i dunno the state laws in NY.. but I am just speaking for where I live. legally acquired firearms are easier to trace than a throw away beretta you bought on the corner.
October 13, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
oneallah

agreed but im just saying that it should not be allowed in super crowded cities like ny because if everyone has a gun-imagine the chaos on the subway,
oh boy
October 13, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
CrackPipeLips

agreed but im just saying that it should not be allowed in super crowded cities like ny because if everyone has a gun-imagine the chaos on the subway,
oh boy

just look up Bernhard Goetz
October 13, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Your friends sound bitch made.

Anyways, I'm pro legal gun ownership.
October 13, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
CrackPipeLips

the friends that are opposed to gun ownership are art students/part time hipsters
October 13, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
TASK

Just another hobby, my uncle has 3 AR15's and goes to the range a lot.

I really can't say anything against legal gun ownership.

word, everyone in my family owns burners.
October 13, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
megustaleche

the friends that are opposed to gun ownership are art students/part time hipsters

So why are they your friends?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 13, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
darkseid

When I finally get my own spot I plan on becoming a gun owner. Mainly would just get them as a hobby/protection.

Pretty Young Thug

October 13, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
.kciN

Where I'm from, one has to go through a pretty rigorous licensing process to be able to own a gun... Basically it weeds out all the irresponsible retards so I have nothing against gun ownership when proper restrictions are in place.
October 13, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
AndreLutherKing

As long as you aren't insane I could care less if you have a gun

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 13, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
dinkleberg

i am pro gun ownership. when i have my own place im looking forward to owning a gun and blasting any crook thats trying to break in
October 13, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
popeyes

black people should be banned from guns. and people crank their guns to the side so the shells dont hit them in the face when they hold the gun left handed duhhhh!

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

October 13, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
jaded

My good friend has a concealed weapon permit and always has a Glock on his waist. A few of us went out to eat the other night in a crowded restaurant and he had a gun on him the whole time and unless you already know about his permit you wouldn't even realize it. It's a little unnerving to think that someone could walk right into a place like that with a gun on them.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 13, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
AndreLutherKing

My good friend has a concealed weapon permit and always has a Glock on his waist. A few of us went out to eat the other night in a crowded restaurant and he had a gun on him the whole time and unless you already know about his permit you wouldn't even realize it. It's a little unnerving to think that someone could walk right into a place like that with a gun on them.

I thought when you said you went to the restaurant with him you were going to say someone pulled out a gun & attempted to rob the place & your friend saved everyone

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 13, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
Yee.

imagine if 80 percent of americans had a gun.
some say there will be more deaths and crime, that may be true.
But rather, imagine all the massacres that had happened recently.
ok, now imagine if these victims had guns.
they woulda shot the deranged psychos before their kill count hit 3.
and everyone would be a hero and the second amendment would be praised.
But in reality it is quite the contrary.
Guns are vilified because of these crimes and the 2nd amendment is under fire.
makes you think
October 13, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
Hunter

Absolutely pro-gun ownership.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
╒rozzy

To me, gun ownership at home is one thing but legal carry is really something else.

October 13, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
Fitch

The fact that there's people in the US who want to take away the second amendment is absurd. It's not up for debate. Don't like guns? Don't own them.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
dmwalking

I appreciate firearms on different levels. Art. Science. Defense. Fun. Tools. I think they're awesome and everyone should own them.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 13, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
BuddyOmar

I have a glock 17 , and an airlite smith and wesson .38/.357 snub nose.

As long they're out there, illegal niggas will have them. I think the sale of firearms to responsible people should be legal no doubt.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 13, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
slytendencies

Pro Gun ownership yo, guns don't kill people, people kill people.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
Black Donald Trump

i feel like its a moot point theres always gonna be guns in the u.s.
October 13, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
REVS

Don't give a fuck.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
Kilog

I'm pro legal and illegal gun ownership
October 13, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
CrackPipeLips

I actually live in Canada (vancouver), so its way harder for me to get a gun than most of yall. I actually had to take a weekend safety course, then apply for my license.. then since all handguns and scary looking rifles (AR15s) are restricted, you have to register them.

It was worth it for me though, I love my guns.

Only thing is since I live with 2 room mates, (close friends of mine) i have to make sure my room is always locked and they are put away in their cabinet. gotta be responsible.

i forgot to mention.. for anyone that knows a thing or two about collectible firearms, i also have a 1917 german artillery luger passed down from my great grandfather.. I got it appraised apparently its worth a pretty penny
October 13, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

This aint got shit to do with red box logos

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 13, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
It's Only Hype

CA bullet button law is stupid and the 10 cap mag restrictions are depressing

Please login first to reply.