Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 12, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
╒rozzy

^
Younha is incredibly underrated. No one ever talks about her, IU gets more recognition like any idol because she's cute but she isn't *nearly as great as a soloist as Younha is

October 12, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
AndreLutherKing

real reason
#shoutouts to AndreLuther cool

cool cool

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 12, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
99%Shit

^
Younha is incredibly underrated. No one ever talks about her, IU gets more recognition like any idol because she's cute but she isn't *nearly as great as a soloist as Younha is

Younha show was packed, but it was free and part of a Korean culture thing, so that to be expected, although EVERYONE knew the words and songs. She did an English version of People with Shayne Orok, it was really good.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 12, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
blackice445

Shit like this is so damn corny. As a black man I can't fuck with it.
October 12, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
xVILLN

Shits playing on american airwaves now.I still dont get the appeal.Its annoying, but thats what we have ipods and iphones for right?

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 13, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
popeyes

lol you idiots dont get it? really? it's funny because it's the same reason why you listen to the domestic trash. i told this to cstyles but he wont believe me. lyrics dont even matter anymore. people could rap about licking dicks and people will still love it. it's all about the beat these days. and that is why gangam style is popular. it just proves my point. it makes you think. are music "artists" these days really talented? or are they just good at making a 10 second beat and playing it on a loop?

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

October 13, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
swervin

starcraft 2
October 13, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
DarianaGrande

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 13, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
Pantic

It gets played alot over here, and i kinda like it, pretty good song to get you hyped in the club.
Dude apparantly made alot of albums and is very big in Korea but no one ever heard of him outside before this song, so guess he did some shit right.
October 13, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
chex

Because it shows that niggas from foreign countries can be bout that life too
October 13, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
thesupergoodlife

Shit sounds like every other track over here in the UK on the airwaves.
October 13, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
real nigga

Young niggas run everything

October 13, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
jaded

He's going to have a 15 min thing in America but in Korea this dude will be one of the greatest. But yeah that shit is annoying as fuck.

I never seen ANY artist beside like Michael Jackson hold down a crowd like that ^

This crowd goes crazy:

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 13, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
bugzzz

suspended

u guys u need to get off ur high horses, its not that serious
October 13, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
TTHX

I also think it has to do with him not taking himself so seriously and being a genuinely good guy. He's also a comedian and being able to just goof off and have fun within entertainment shows something. In america people take their shit too seriously.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

October 13, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
Trollinator

He's going to have a 15 min thing in America but in Korea this dude will be one of the greatest. But yeah that shit is annoying as fuck.

I never seen ANY artist beside like Michael Jackson hold down a crowd like that ^

Korea is crowded anyways

I want to see the world burn

October 13, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
lol

I also think it has to do with him not taking himself so seriously and being a genuinely good guy. He's also a comedian and being able to just goof off and have fun within entertainment shows something. In america people take their shit too seriously.

lol my korean friends said psy is known for doing drugs and being in jail in korea

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

October 13, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
vanitas

because it fits in perfectly with the LMFAO party rock anthem type shit that has been plaguing the radio for the past year and let's be honest the dance moves are fire.
October 13, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
CrackPipeLips

That's how they are with all their pop stars, man. Fans will send letters written in their blood to some of these people.

^that shit is insane...there are no audiences like that in america anymore. i wonder if that's the only song they went nuts too tho. i can't even find another song by dude.

He's released several albums before this and was pretty well known in Korea. Making it in the US just made him even more notable.

The army guys in that video are all maximum level simps

Please login first to reply.