Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 11, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
AndreLutherKing

Rick Ross protégé Gunplay turned himself in to a Miami jail moments ago after a warrant was issued for his arrest, stemming from an armed robbery -- Gunplay's attorney tells TMZ.

The warrant was issued in May, listing "robbery" as the offense. No other details about the alleged offense are listed.

Gunplay's attorney Mike Grieco tells us, "Gunplay voluntarily surrendered today without incident. There's been an open arrest warrant for armed robbery with a firearm."

You'll recall, Gunplay was involved in a massive brawl with 50 Cent and his crew two weeks ago. The two incidents are completely unrelated.

A rep for Gunplay tells TMZ, the rapper was advised to turn himself in by his attorney following the highly-publicized brawl, which likely drew police attention to the active warrant.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/gunplay-jail-armed-robbery-jail/

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 11, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
Legit Shit

Yesterday on a local news site I read that if he gets convicted, he could be facing life? Idk what his priors are but that seems a little excessive

upthefunk

October 11, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
dmwalking

Yeah, 3 strikes rule is ridiculous. But prison is an industry with stock holders b. They wanna keep niggas locked up. It's good for profits. So rehabbing and reassimilation courses prior to release are out of the question. They WANT them to be repeat offenders.

Damn shame about this dude. When keeping it real goes wrong.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 11, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
AndreLutherKing

I guess this is what happens when you're a real nigga named Gunplay & all you want is Gunplay

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 11, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
JohnvHarrison

goddamn dude was just coming to the light and blowing up like he been should've smh

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 11, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
NZOO

Thought MMG was eating fuck he doing robbing...

Don't badmind me.

October 11, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
Svthewha

wahhhhhh
October 11, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
devonte

I like Gunplay. Actually one of my favorite MMG members cause he was extra gritty.
October 11, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
Moises Arias

he had to pay back ross for his $4000 mmg chain 50 snatched

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 11, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
sado

October 11, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
DStyles

DOn't fuck with the unit or your finna get murked.

My boy Fifty finna hit up his feds nikkas and make sure gunplay does life.

GGGggGGGGggG-Unit!

G-unit Gang Kill Them All

GGKTA!

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 11, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Dis nigga is goin on the #CuteNiggaGang blacklist
October 11, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Yeah, 3 strikes rule is ridiculous. But prison is an industry with stock holders b. They wanna keep niggas locked up. It's good for profits. So rehabbing and reassimilation courses prior to release are out of the question. They WANT them to be repeat offenders.

I usually agree with what you say but these 2 things don't really make sense.

1. Locking dudes up isn't really good for profits. I read somewhere that it costs roughly $50,000 a year to house each inmate in prison. Be it a federal or state government, I'm sure there are other things that they would rather be spending the taxpayer's money on.

2. How is armed robbery "keeping it real"? It doesn't matter how badly you need the money, robbing a bank is never the best option.
October 11, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
KALiKUSH

1. Locking dudes up isn't really good for profits. I read somewhere that it costs roughly $50,000 a year to house each inmate in prison. Be it a federal or state government, I'm sure there are other things that they would rather be spending the taxpayer's money on.

2. How is armed robbery "keeping it real"? It doesn't matter how badly you need the money, robbing a bank is never the best option.

Is you stupid? Ever heard of private prisons before? Fuck you mean lockin dudes up isn't really good for profits razz
October 11, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
DStyles

Black ppl stay blaming white ppl

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 11, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
Black Donald Trump

the prison system is very close to modern day slavery. anyone know what that documentary about the prison industrial complex is called?
October 12, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
reeser

yes this is good, this is very good. i like it when my gangsta rappers actually do gangsta things.
Free Boosie, Free C murda, Free Kartel, Free Gunplay

Pretty sure boosie got released this year
October 12, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

the 14 amendment states that slavery is still legal in the case of indentured servitude....basically prison.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

basically the govt pays companies to keep niggas locked up for more than it actually costs leading to profits. lol how is that hard to grasp?

its not. if you can grasp and never question that its okay for the prisons to be dominated by black and hispanic males with hugely disproportionate numbers when compared to whites then you should be able to stomach the fact that someone makes money off each body in a bed. be it the county or the state or private prisons
October 12, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
vinman46

The government pays these private prisons money to house inmates, if you got big bucks to invest I would hit up GEO
October 12, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Jay Z

DOn't fuck with the unit or your finna get murked.

My boy Fifty finna hit up his feds nikkas and make sure gunplay does life.

GGGggGGGGggG-Unit!

G-unit Gang Kill Them All

GGKTA!

this made me lol.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
jay tee

if you get fired from mcdonald's three times and you still havent figured out that you should try something other than making big macs, maybe the manager isnt really a bitch, the problem is that you just dont learn.
October 12, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
JohnvHarrison

if you get fired from mcdonald's three times and you still havent figured out that you should try something other than making big macs, maybe the manager isnt really a bitch, the problem is that you just dont learn.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

Please login first to reply.