Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 30, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
Mr_Chukes

I want the Nexus 4 but i really hope they have a verizon version even though i doubt it at this point.

Nope not after what happened with the galaxy nexus.
October 30, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
subigdog

google now is where its at
October 30, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
99%Shit

The poor Nexus Q is Dead though

Not necessarily, the factory image was released earlier this month, probably for a reason. I could see a better thought out reboot of the Q dropping some time in Q1.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 30, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Mr_Chukes

google now is where its at

Yeah it is dope. I had it on my gs2 when I rooted months ago. They made it extremely fast now.
October 30, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
Mr_Chukes

The poor Nexus Q is Dead though

Not necessarily, the factory image was released earlier this month, probably for a reason. I could see a better thought out reboot of the Q dropping some time in Q1.

It looked really nice. I liked the light effect. If it could do what the Apple TV did and was 100 bucks I would easy buy.
November 2, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
realignant

copping that nexus 4 16gb once its out
November 2, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
tonysteak

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

November 8, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Mr_Chukes

I love that album and background.
November 8, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Mr_Chukes

copping that nexus 4 16gb once its out

Me2 bro. I'm pretty excited. Gotta sell my s3 though.
November 8, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
me>u

i got the new camera from android 4.2 on my galaxy nexus. its' dope.

photo sphere is dope but it doesnt work too smoothly sometimes.

instagram: funthera

November 8, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
t0fu

i think that was the biggest complaint is that sphere is a nice feature but needs a little work, as you see the photo stitching fail in spots
November 8, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
Mr_Chukes

i think that was the biggest complaint is that sphere is a nice feature but needs a little work, as you see the photo stitching fail in spots

Yeah it is probably still in beta.
November 9, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
CHOPZZ

Id rather get Galaxy Note 2 over Nexus 4.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 10, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
tkisbadluck

S3 vs N4

After reading this, I don't think I'm really going to bother trying to switch phones. Unless i play with a Nexus 4 and just find it more to my liking than the S3...but I love my S3 so far.

Oh and I turned on the wifi on my old iphone and a handful of text messages came in that I didn't get on my S3...anybody know why that is and how I can fix it?

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

November 10, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
tkisbadluck

Man I just found out about the ASUS Padfone 2.....too bad that thing isn't coming to the states.

November 10, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
stalker46ss

Can anyone tell me how to set a lock on my galaxy s2????i jus got one and im very amateur with smartphones. how do i customize and all dat shit. If ur feeling generous can u educate me on all the aspects you know??
November 10, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
Mr_Chukes

S3 vs N4

After reading this, I don't think I'm really going to bother trying to switch phones. Unless i play with a Nexus 4 and just find it more to my liking than the S3...but I love my S3 so far.

Oh and I turned on the wifi on my old iphone and a handful of text messages came in that I didn't get on my S3...anybody know why that is and how I can fix it?

I want the nexus because I like stock android. It is the fastest android phone and the smoothest. It will get all the updates on time. I don't have to worry about AT&T blocking apps. No bloatware. The screen is brighter. I like the touch buttons and the way google now is accessible.
I don't know about the text thing. That is weird.
November 10, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
Mr_Chukes

Can anyone tell me how to set a lock on my galaxy s2????i jus got one and im very amateur with smartphones. how do i customize and all dat shit. If ur feeling generous can u educate me on all the aspects you know??

For a lock go to settings, lock screen then set a lock. To customize get a launcher. I say nova. Also try some different widgets
November 10, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
99%Shit

Photosphere made my Atrix force close every time, to be expected since I didn't even have video recording until an ICS build leaked last month. New keyboard is dope, but closes if I type instead of swipe. New clock is nice too.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 11, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
me>u

Photosphere made my Atrix force close every time, to be expected since I didn't even have video recording until an ICS build leaked last month. New keyboard is dope, but closes if I type instead of swipe. New clock is nice too.

word? damn... everythin works fine for me =/

swipe is kinda stupid imo. i just use swiftkey 3 lol

November 11, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
me>u

S3 vs N4

maybe cause their sending it to your iMessage?

November 11, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
tkisbadluck

S3 vs N4

I want the nexus because I like stock android. It is the fastest android phone and the smoothest. It will get all the updates on time. I don't have to worry about AT&T blocking apps. No bloatware. The screen is brighter. I like the touch buttons and the way google now is accessible.

idk what you mean by "stock android" im new to the whole android thing...
and wth is bloatware?
screen being brighter is a good reason though. people swear by this amoled display but when im outside and its bright out..using my phone is a pain.

November 11, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
tkisbadluck

S3 vs N4

maybe cause their sending it to your iMessage?

you might be right. thats what the guy at at&t said too.

November 11, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
yungm

S3 vs N4

and wth is bloatware?
screen being brighter is a good reason though. people swear by this amoled display but when im outside and its bright out..using my phone is a pain.

bloatware = the crap apps that come with the phone and slow it down, usually provided by the service provider or manufacturer (samsung apps, t-mobile/at&t apps)
November 11, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
mumbai

is it just my s3 or like for instagram, it doesnt import panorama pictures. like i try to upload the picturs but it comes out vertically and i can only get like an inch or two from the picture
November 11, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
tkisbadluck

S3 vs N4

and wth is bloatware?

bloatware = the crap apps that come with the phone and slow it down, usually provided by the service provider or manufacturer (samsung apps, t-mobile/at&t apps)

would it really mess anything up to uninstall a lot of the apps the s3 came with?

November 11, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
tkisbadluck

Link

The more I read about it, the more I'm liking the Nexus....

November 11, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
NGXIII

yo my s3 just stopped working suddenly for no reason shit didnt even switch on past the load screen sad

i had like 15 anti-virus apps too doe confused
November 11, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
99%Shit

word? damn... everythin works fine for me =/

swipe is kinda stupid imo. i just use swiftkey 3 lol

Swype was great when my phone was stock, the beta I installed on custom ROMs sucked. The 4.2 keyboard swipe is really good. When you get used to swiping, typing seems like a chore. Hopefully I'll get a port of full 4.2 JB for my phone, but I'm due for a new one anyway, it's just fun to see how far I can push this old hardware, Atrix was the first dual core and dropped in February 2011. Patiently waiting on a Moto Nexus.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 11, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
from02hero

recommend me some good apps

Please login first to reply.