FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 10, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
TonyBG

Living in an apartment right now but about to buy some property next year. Me and my boy are planning to buy a duplex relativity close to downtown Montreal rent one of the two stories and live on the other to help with mortgage. Managed to pull together almost 40k so I said why not. Anyone else a homeowner or planning to be soon? Share anything interesting here.
October 10, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
JohnvHarrison

i stole my house. walked in and made the owners sign over the deed. so yeah you could say i'm a homeowner.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 10, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
TonyBG

so i need a job. By my house (in driving distance) are several Fast Food Chains (Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, Wendy's, Arby's, Subway) and Grocery Stores (Wal-Mart, Publix [local thing], Target) and Walgreens/CVS stores. Has anyone had any experience with these and would recommend? (fresh out of High School)
October 10, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
JohnvHarrison

so i need a job. By my house (in driving distance) are several Fast Food Chains (Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, Wendy's, Arby's, Subway) and Grocery Stores (Wal-Mart, Publix [local thing], Target) and Walgreens/CVS stores. Has anyone had any experience with these and would recommend? (fresh out of High School)

what does this have to do with me stealing my house? i clearly stated that these places are "by my house". Just cause i got a house dont mean i dont need a job, nigga gotta keep on the lights.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 10, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
dmwalking

Not a homeowner yet cuz I'm not planning to do that until I get married. But right now is a great time to buy. My advice is to look for shortsale properties. You're gonna buy $400k homes for like $150-200. That's my line of business these days and business is booming. On one end, it's friggin depressing watching people give up their homes for half the value they got it for, but it's def good for new buyers.

My boy got a 300k property for 90k in florida. His mortgage pmnt is 300 a month (before taxes and insurance). If your area's housing market is steady, you aren't gonna get much of a deal. If you're in an area that's struggling, you'll get a good deal.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 10, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
dmwalking

And under no circumstances ever accept a variable interest rate. Don't even go for a step rate. Go fixed all the way.

October 10, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
Norrin Radd

what DM said

Fixed >>>

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 10, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Pretty Joseph

ayo i'm 37 and still live with with my parents you think i give a fuck what a bunch of kids on some forum think?

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 10, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
dmwalking

ayo i'm 37 and still live with with my parents you think i give a fuck what a bunch of kids on some forum think?

LMAO at this and lmao at your sig.

And I just realized that dude is from MTL. My advice may not apply as far as the discount. But as far as the mortgage, stay fixed.

October 10, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
BDKMV

I'll have two. Both form inheritance/wills.
October 10, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
CrackPipeLips

easy for you when u live in MTL where the property is dirt cheap. try comin out west to vancouver.. where a million dollars buys you a shack with a tiny front yard
October 10, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
TonyBG

Yeah as far as huge discounts go we don't really have that many foreclosures up here in Canada (well Quebec at least) so my best bet is just straight up buying whatever deal I can find. My friends brother is a photographer he takes pictures of properties before they go for sale so he can find out all the best deals ever before they are available to buy which is nice.. Still wish I could buy a house for 90k though but 325 is my budget right now.
October 10, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
╒rozzy

Who needs to own a home when you have swag

October 10, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
TonyBG

Who needs to own a home when you have swag

YOLO I guess

Please login first to reply.