Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 9, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Does anyone find themselves doing things or looking back at things knowing it will fuck you up mentally and emotionally but you do it anyway because of some reason you cant explain?

Ex. I just looked at pics of my ex that shit made a nigga type sad. Then i looked at pics from when i used to live in brazil that shit made me miss my life,friends and fan back there.

I knew it was gonna fuck me up mentally but i did it anyway...the fuck it wrong with me??

:)

October 9, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
dmwalking

I don't think that's being a masochist. That's just nostalgia. Unless you intentionally go out of your way to find pain, you're not a masochist. And to answer the question, no, I'm not.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 9, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Jollibee.

have you ever heard of the story of the sadist, masochist, murderer, necrophile, zoophile and the pyromaniac in a mental institution?
October 9, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i was hoping you were going to reply dm.
But i mean i already knew it was going to cause me sadness and emotional pain but i did it anyway. its not the pain i want its just as if im in an abuse relationship but i keep going back because i wanna "remember" if that makes any sense.

October 9, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
dmwalking

Yeah, that's not really masochism my dude. Like I said, it's just nostalgia. Nothing wrong with missing something. You haven't gotten over shorty. And you miss life in Brazil. I suggest planning a trip to Brazil to both enjoy it and remind yourself of why you left. And talk to your ex (if she's single) and remind yourself why she's your ex.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 9, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

your right about the trip to Zil. im going to carnival next year so hopefully that solves much i guess i should stop looking at those pics. But the shit with my ex we had a mean ass break up and she has too much pride to admit her wrong, i know she misses me too but she wont admit it, and i don't wanna hit her up and feel like i lost the no contact, so thats the problem with that solution. But im about to leave for work so hopefully that get me out this funk.

October 9, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
dmwalking

She has too much pride to admit her wrong. You have too much pride to hit her up first. LOL. Funny how that all works. I would say put your pride to the side and call her. Not on some, "I forgive you and you don't need to admit you were wrong. Let's get back together." Just be like, yo, "I wanted to call you cuz I miss you. I wanted to hear your voice for a bit. I aint' trying to get back together unless you're ready to address your wrongs, but in the mean time, I just wanted to let you know I miss you." Keep it short and sweet. Keep it matter of factly. Nonchalant.

Thing is, dudes will think this is giving up power. Not to me. It's actually a pretty strong power play. To me it's asserting that you DO have power. You're showing you're in control of your emotions because you can admit how you feel and still not let it change your decision. You're showing you're in control of the situation.

It can help you out cuz you're able to get it off your chest. It feels good just to get things out.

It'll remind shorty that you care and break the ice for her to let her pride down. Make her realize that her pride might cause her to lose a good nigga. She might even apologize. And if she doesn't, that phone call will just haunt her.

Or, worst case scenario, she shows her true colors and talks about how she moved on and bla bla she hates you bla bla...at which point you should just laugh in her face like....never mind yo. I thought I missed you. You just reminded me of why I broke up with you. Peace. Then move on.

Just a suggestion my dude. Good luck. @jacoblacidar

October 9, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
DarianaGrande

I do and had no idea it had a name.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 9, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
GW

Shit I thought I was weird for doing this, but I do this all the time
October 9, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
vanitas

Ex. I just looked at pics of my ex that shit made a nigga type sad.

story of my past week cot damn
October 9, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
totalespionage

your right about the trip to Zil. im going to carnival next year so hopefully that solves much i guess i should stop looking at those pics. But the shit with my ex we had a mean ass break up and she has too much pride to admit her wrong, i know she misses me too but she wont admit it, and i don't wanna hit her up and feel like i lost the no contact, so thats the problem with that solution. But im about to leave for work so hopefully that get me out this funk.

Dude, why be sad? Your about to go to Carnival nigga! My boy went a few years back with nothing but $100. He told me he was swimming in Brazilian pussy the whole time.
October 9, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
Cheetah

Mental Self Either

I'm a test tube baby

October 10, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

thanks for the input you guys. imma take Dm's advice and hit her up 2morrow its been 5months since we talked shit might be weird though.

October 10, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
AndreLutherKing

thanks for the input you guys. imma take Dm's advice and hit her up 2morrow its been 5months since we talked shit might be weird though.

record it & put it on Hypebeast.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 10, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol iight, but how do i do that?

October 10, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
craigsagersuit

dm coming thruu

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 10, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

record it & put it on Hypebeast.

edit: no im not going to do that.

October 10, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Pantic

Lmao you havent talked for 5 months and you say shit like "i know she misses me too" what is that based on, except for hope?
Shit is gonna be real awkward if you do decide to hit her up, and not only will it be awkward but you will most likely regret it afterwards when it either brings back even more feelings than stalking her pictures or she just flat out rejects you.
October 10, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

...damn b that didnt help at all. And because she stay asking mutual friends about me and how im doing.

October 10, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
dmwalking

...damn b that didnt help at all. And because she stay asking mutual friends about me and how im doing.

LMAO. Nah that's not helpful. My advice ain't really for the weak hearted. It's for niggas who really got their emotions on lock. It ain't easy. Not gonna front. If you don't feel like it's something you can do, then don't do it. Plus, 5 months is a long time. But if she's asking around about you, then you're clearly on her mind. The thing is, there's no fear of rejection unless you're expecting to get back together. Don't call with the expectation to get back together. Don't call in hopes she apologizes. Call just to get it out of your system. She'll bug out that the call was literally just for that and not to get back together. And like I said, if she's on some tryina play you, just laugh it off and be glad she reminded you of why you broke up.

My advice ain't for everyone. My way is the hard way if you really want shorty back and broke up out of principle. The other advice is just to get another girl. New friendships cool the burn of old relationships. Sometimes that's the easier route if you know it ain't worth going back.

October 11, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Ok so i talked to her today...well shit started off good. she answered as if she didn't believe it was me calling. I took your advice DM i just straight up told her "how you been... well i just called to see how you been because i miss you." She hit me with a " i really have been missing you too i hated how we ended and i feel bad about everything i did to put you through hell" I didnt want to stay on the phone after that because i felt it was gonna get awkward REAL fast so i gave her some of my buddhist words lol " its cool each person goes through phases we all make decisions we might regret later blah blah blah...But imma let you go and let you tend to your business, but it was good to hear your voice again". Right before i tried to hang up she starts crying on the phone talking about how she feels like i was one of the best things that happened in her life and how she wanted to start back over. well about 15mins pass of her pleading her case why we should be back together and i basically tell her i cant be with her because i feel it would be a bad bad decision, her mindset isnt right and she should get more in touch with her self before getting into ANY type of relation and i did still have some feelings for her. But i had to force myself of the phone by telling her i had work and would keep in touch.

Overall i truly did want her back but knew that shit wasn't gonna be any good. it did help me get that no talking idle missing her feeling off my chest though. But at the same time it did bring back old feelings and reminiscing after the talk, still thinking about it. But its whatever now, PS the thing is she broke up with me.

October 11, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
AndreLutherKing

Ok so i talked to her today...well shit started off good. she answered as if she didn't believe it was me calling. I took your advice DM i just straight up told her "how you been... well i just called to see how you been because i miss you." She hit me with a " i really have been missing you too i hated how we ended and i feel bad about everything i did to put you through hell" I didnt want to stay on the phone after that because i felt it was gonna get awkward REAL fast so i gave her some of my buddhist words lol " its cool each person goes through phases we all make decisions we might regret later blah blah blah...But imma let you go and let you tend to your business, but it was good to hear your voice again". Right before i tried to hang up she starts crying on the phone talking about how she feels like i was one of the best things that happened in her life and how she wanted to start back over. well about 15mins pass of her pleading her case why we should be back together and i basically tell her i cant be with her because i feel it would be a bad bad decision, her mindset isnt right and she should get more in touch with her self before getting into ANY type of relation and i did still have some feelings for her. But i had to force myself of the phone by telling her i had work and would keep in touch.

Overall i truly did want her back but knew that shit wasn't gonna be any good. it did help me get that no talking idle missing her feeling off my chest though. But at the same time it did bring back old feelings and reminiscing after the talk, still thinking about it. But its whatever now, PS the thing is she broke up with me.

Stay strong man.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 11, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
tmwtg

I'm a self-admitted sadomasochist who's considered suicide many times.
October 11, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
dmwalking

I know it wasn't easy. But you made a quality power play my dude. I mean...shorty cried over you my G. That's legit. And you composed yourself and made the right decision for you. The rest is up to you, but you did the right thing in my opinion. Props. You took the hard way and survived. You did well.

October 11, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
dmwalking

@jacoblacidar on a side note, I a'int gonna pry. You know why you need to NOT get back with her. If you felt like you needed to get back with her, that I'd condone that. But if you know she's not good for you, you made the right move....Regardless of who broke up with who. But, in the end, life is wild. You just never know. I known people who broke up in highschool who got married as adults after college. So it's like, don't rule everything out. But if it ain't for now, it aint' for now. As the old cliche goes, if it's meant to be, let it go and it'll come back. I believe it.

October 11, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
craigsagersuit

yall havin a nigga in tears sad

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 11, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
GW

it takes a lot to handle the situation like that. props
October 11, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
AndreLutherKing

This is what is so great about Hypebeast. People might try to ether each other daily but the fam still helps each other when they are having a hard time

October 11, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
Thibault

Helping each other out/good advice/no trolling. Proud of ya'll niggas cool
October 11, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Thanks fam i really appreciate the support smile
Me and Vashtie really appreciate it!!

Please login first to reply.