- Shitty tattoos
- Wearing denim diapers
- Shitty piercings
- Pretending to be interested in things just because you are
October 10, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
AndreLutherKing

- Wearing denim diapers

How old are the girls you fucking with?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 10, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

- Wearing denim diapers

How old are the girls you fucking with?

Pretty sure he's talking about high-waisted shorts.
October 10, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Black Donald Trump

attention seeking/needy.
just lays there during sex.
October 10, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
.kciN

When they act fake
When their hj/bj game is whack
When they talk about their exes
October 10, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

drake
October 10, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
paulywalnuts

insecurity pisses me off. like when another broad texts me...gimme a break, doesn't mean anything about US. it doesn't mean i like her, it doesn't mean im going to leave you just because another girl texted me. i can't control that shit.

i master bait from time to time

October 10, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Dino Spumoni

I hate when girls paint their nails dark colors, especially black. It grosses me out for some reason. If you ain't headed to a halloween party, don't do that shit.
October 11, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
i_hate_simps

handjobs
October 11, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
Mr. T

I pity the bitch that dresses outside her weight class.
October 11, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
sado

October 11, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
workaholic

That shit when the bitch tries to get noticed so her vocals get turned up a few notches and she is the only shit you can hear. That's that shit I don't like.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

October 13, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
Allah

complains about being hungry than when we leave doesnt even know what the fuck she wants than after 'I' choose the place she doesnt even get enough to fill up a small child so i decide to get food not even hungry and she starts munchin on my shit tlkn bout how bomb it is...WELL BITCH YOU SHOULD OF GOT ENOUGH FOR TWO!!!

▲▲▲

October 13, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
Allah

When we're watching a movie and she's laying their staring at me than ask..."what'r you thinking about?"...BITCH...Im thinking about this movie that took you like 20 minutes to fuckin pick!

▲▲▲

October 13, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
Allah

i can do this allday lmao

▲▲▲

October 13, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
Allah

when bitches make shout out videos on facebook!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT bitch get some talent cook clean do something!

▲▲▲

October 13, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
dmwalking

@grandmastr

Mi negro, I know all those feels. LMAO. Don't let that kinda junk slide though.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
craigsagersuit

insecurity pisses me off. like when another broad texts me...gimme a break, doesn't mean anything about US. it doesn't mean i like her, it doesn't mean im going to leave you just because another girl texted me. i can't control that shit.

this so much

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 14, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
iNeedADab

RANTING. fuck relationships, fuck women right now, aint nothin but a paper trail ahead of me

Girls that get mad over the stupidest shit in perspective, only considering their reality
Then they start bringing up irrelevant bullcrap that she can blame you for, instead of working with you towards the solution of why she got mad in the first place. then that pisses you off, and when you get mad at her and tell her shes being abusive she has the audacity to call you the asshole. Then slap you in the face.

High maintenance women. Im not going to be there kissing you fucking feet our whole relationship, while meeting your other wants and needs AND AT THE SAME TIME TAKING AWAY MINE. fuck that. Not until we're fucking married. I have my own life to live, my own friends, and my own things to do just as you do. Im not saying blowing my phone up is wrong, but if I don't reply for a bit don't get fucking emotional.

Girls who don't respect their partner's privacy. Talk about building trust issues, dramatic ass girls. personally Forced me to lie just so I can hang out with my buddies for a night, or even just have some peace and quiet time by myself. Then the lie puts me at fault for everything, somehow.

WAIT IM NOT DONE
Girls when it comes to meeting guys; Us men do all the fucking work. Maybe if women equally approached us as we do to them, there wouldn't be so many single ladies that often complain about not being able to find the right man. This would fix the "my dream man is gay, or married"....

Girls that also view sex as solely a favorable or giving experience. No. K? Why the hell do you view sex as "giving", rather than "having"? This makes sex sound like a fucking commodity, only valuable to men at the sacrifice or loss to a woman. No. Sex is a wonderful experience that should be shared between the two. It's not something one "receives" while the other "gives".

Girls that always want their way and always get their way. If they don't, they throw a bitch fit. Then when it comes to you, you can't do shit. They figuratively (and physically) own your balls. They can go out with their friends, but you have to stay at home and rot, because she doesn't want you hanging with your friends.

Oh and ladies, HUGS DON'T PAY THE BILLS.
October 14, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
popeyes

"i need more money."

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

October 14, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Unreachable

When they burden you with their personal problems.
October 15, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
RiFF RaFF

when bitches ask for your number, text you and then don't reply to you. like wtf bitch, don't play hard to get cause i'll just go for a different broad.

Be about it

October 15, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
jaded

immature
clingy
needy
cries about everything
acts like the smallest issue is the worst thing to ever happen to her then cries when you try to be helpful and point out that it's not that big of a deal for making her "feel stupid"

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 15, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
Mr_Chukes

Most things already said.
I hate when my girl takes forever to decide what to eat. I throw out 50 near by places.
We go over the list so many times. She finally decides and fuck I am not even hungry anymore.
October 15, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
Svthewha

Most things already said.
I hate when my girl takes forever to decide what to eat. I throw out 50 near by places.
We go over the list so many times. She finally decides and fuck I am not even hungry anymore.

this. i get way too mad at this.
October 15, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
craigsagersuit

i hate girls that are loud as fuck

October 15, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
musubigoods

RANTING. fuck relationships, fuck women right now, aint nothin but a paper trail ahead of me

Girls that get mad over the stupidest shit in perspective, only considering their reality
Then they start bringing up irrelevant bullcrap that she can blame you for, instead of working with you towards the solution of why she got mad in the first place. then that pisses you off, and when you get mad at her and tell her shes being abusive she has the audacity to call you the asshole. Then slap you in the face.

High maintenance women. Im not going to be there kissing you fucking feet our whole relationship, while meeting your other wants and needs AND AT THE SAME TIME TAKING AWAY MINE. fuck that. Not until we're fucking married. I have my own life to live, my own friends, and my own things to do just as you do. Im not saying blowing my phone up is wrong, but if I don't reply for a bit don't get fucking emotional.

Girls who don't respect their partner's privacy. Talk about building trust issues, dramatic ass girls. personally Forced me to lie just so I can hang out with my buddies for a night, or even just have some peace and quiet time by myself. Then the lie puts me at fault for everything, somehow.

WAIT IM NOT DONE
Girls when it comes to meeting guys; Us men do all the fucking work. Maybe if women equally approached us as we do to them, there wouldn't be so many single ladies that often complain about not being able to find the right man. This would fix the "my dream man is gay, or married"....

Girls that also view sex as solely a favorable or giving experience. No. K? Why the hell do you view sex as "giving", rather than "having"? This makes sex sound like a fucking commodity, only valuable to men at the sacrifice or loss to a woman. No. Sex is a wonderful experience that should be shared between the two. It's not something one "receives" while the other "gives".

Girls that always want their way and always get their way. If they don't, they throw a bitch fit. Then when it comes to you, you can't do shit. They figuratively (and physically) own your balls. They can go out with their friends, but you have to stay at home and rot, because she doesn't want you hanging with your friends.

Oh and ladies, HUGS DON'T PAY THE BILLS.

i feel
October 15, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
craigsagersuit

also bitches who don't pay attention in class and act dumb when the teacher/professor asks them something

October 15, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
CrackPipeLips

females in general are fucking wack, i just want them for their gully holes
October 15, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
CrackPipeLips

females in general are fucking wack, i just want them for their gully holes

Please login first to reply.