300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 9, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Showing off on social media.
October 9, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
tmwtg

^ dm coming through with that hate-filled knowledge.

+9000
October 9, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
dmwalking

^ dm coming through with that hate-filled knowledge.

+9000

Strong hate my G. You know, the best way to find out what it is that you want is to know exactly what you don't want. So knowing what you absolutely hate about women will help you find a woman who is not like that. It ain't easy to find them though.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 9, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
dmwalking

I hate women that feel the need to emphasize how independent they are. Especially when they're not.

Beyonce got chicks minds warped. Low self esteem females overcompensating seems to be a trend that doesn't seem to want to die.

October 9, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
tomo.

I hate when bitches lie. I cannot fucking stand a dishonest hoe. Shit irks the fuck outta me. I hate thirsty and needy bitches too.

Definately, shit gets me riled!

Fat/ugly thinking and acting like they're hot

Haha, so true, and all the fatties I know are out there slutting it up every weekend.

I don't like it when girls swear in every other sentance.
I don't like it when girls bend down to pick something off of the floor without bending their knees. (Unless sexytime has been established)

Trying not to be picky but I do love the secretary look.
October 9, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
BIGOH

I hate when bitches lie. I cannot fucking stand a dishonest hoe. Shit irks the fuck outta me. I hate

I don't like it when girls swear in every other sentance.
I don't like it when girls bend down to pick something off of the floor without bending their knees. (Unless sexytime has been established)

Trying not to be picky but I do love the secretary look.

WTB NOTHING

October 9, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
Ronald

When they tug on my bush while giving me a handjob

Snatch dat cheese right off da trap

October 9, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
DarianaGrande

Girls that's gossip.
Ghetto girls
When Asian girls go out with non Asian. If that makes any sense

Dat insecurity

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 9, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Gilly Suits

Trying to have dignity during sex. It's like, stop trying to look pretty. You're gonna make weird faces. You're gonna make weird sounds. You're crotch is gonna get sloppy and sticky, sweat will happen, your eye make up will run, your hair will get messy, slapping sounds will be made, spit will dribble down your chin, semen will be flying. Like, I ain't trying to have no dignity sex nigga. Just let it happen.

Legit was rolling at how real this was.

I hate when they check up on you to make sure you are not with another girl. Doesn't matter if we are together or single. If we are together and I say that trust me when I say I am being faithful. If we are just hanging out and messing around don't catch feelings when I am with another. I am not yours accept it bitch.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

October 9, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
hellarandumb

I hate when they check up on you to make sure you are not with another girl. Doesn't matter if we are together or single. If we are together and I say that trust me when I say I am being faithful. If we are just hanging out and messing around don't catch feelings when I am with another. I am not yours accept it bitch.

Realest shit...ever
October 9, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
CrackPipeLips

Hipster bitches that think they are so fuckin cool cause they dress like they in the 80s, listen to ultra underground shit and go to art school. Like bitch, art school isn't gonna anything for you, there is no reason for you to be acting like you are the shit.

On the real I can't STAND these bitches. Even if the bitch is hot as fuck, I wont even feel like talking to her ass if shes in this mindstate.

Fuck, i just hate hipsters in general. I have hipster friends, but the whole scene just disgusts me. It's all about impressing other people and elevating your coolness factor.
October 9, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
shnoosetheboose

When they don't shave their coochie
October 9, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
sharky

Trying to have dignity during sex. It's like, stop trying to look pretty. You're gonna make weird faces. You're gonna make weird sounds. You're crotch is gonna get sloppy and sticky, sweat will happen, your eye make up will run, your hair will get messy, slapping sounds will be made, spit will dribble down your chin, semen will be flying. Like, I ain't trying to have no dignity sex nigga. Just let it happen.

LOL this nigga has a bright future in literotica
October 9, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
AndreLutherKing

When that bitch says she like Degrassi but she only knows about Jimmy getting shot

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 9, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
StephonPurham

your having intimate sex with a bitch and you pull your dick out kinnda fast...she queefs in your general area
*THROW HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND WALK OUT THE ROOM*
not fucking cool bitch not cool!
October 9, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
traggi

When that bitch says she like Degrassi

All you had to say, bruh.
October 9, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
dmwalking

your having intimate sex with a bitch and you pull your dick out kinnda fast...she queefs in your general area

How long have you nigs been getting cooch? Queefs are normal. Especially if you been diggin em out from the back for a while. LOL. It's part of the game. Next y'all nigs gonna whine when you make a girl cum and she pees. Some girls pee. Nigga lay down a plastic sheet just in case and get to work you weak nigga. LMAO.

October 9, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
totalespionage

But queefs happen all the time. If a bitch queefs I usually chuckle and keep going, but if the bitch strait up farts then thats a different story (unless your into that kind of shit).

Edit: How old are you?
October 9, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
vanitas

This probably only applies to underaged/high school girls but i hate it when chicks excessively blast the fact they drink and smoke. I'm all for a girl who does both but bitch you aint about that life if you feel the need to instagram your 5 bottles of henny and bowl of shitty weed every weekend. Girls try to look like bad bitches but they just come off as try hards
October 9, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Bitches that drink <.

1. You're gonna get fact after a lot of drinking, especially girls. Girls can't lose off weight like men and don't have an efficient metabolism like men do.
2. I hate basic bitches that do the same shit all the time i.e. get drunk every friday night.
3. Why would you want a bitch that drinks and gets drunk? You know they're just gonna get hammered and fuck anything that walks.
October 10, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
darkseid

I hate when girls aren't "ladylike". Burping and farting and shit like that in front of you and acting like it's nothing.

Pretty Young Thug

October 10, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Your Fan

Only 3 things that really get me:

Ghetto Girls

Light-skinned black girls who think they are automatically a 10/10 because they're red.

And girls who can't spell. I don't care if it's social media or texting learn to spell the fucking word.
October 10, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
teows

Attention whores. Those bitches need to be quiet.
October 10, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
GW

How long have you nigs been getting cooch? Queefs are normal. Especially if you been diggin em out from the back for a while. LOL. It's part of the game. Next y'all nigs gonna whine when you make a girl cum and she pees. Some girls pee. Nigga lay down a plastic sheet just in case and get to work you weak nigga. LMAO.

Lol for real nigga I know whenever I'm smashing from the back, queefing is bound to happen. Shit I don't even think twice about it
October 10, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

females that try to initiate an online relationship, like really why can't you find someone tangible.

:)

October 10, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
bread

I hate when bitches talk non stop and trip the fuck out when you dont listen to what they talk about.
October 10, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
kxnny

thirsty bitches thats that shit i dont like
October 10, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
dizii

Bitches who dramatize every single situation they encounter
October 10, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
Belak

Self centered bitches...stop talking about yourself for so goddamn long, show a genuine interest in the other person in the conversation.
October 10, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
keo_

i have nothing to complain about

ALL women are BEAUTIFUL

blog.anthonykeo.com

Please login first to reply.