Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 8, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Black Donald Trump

sup queers. never fucked with abercrombie but the other day me and my dude were walkin through the mall and he wanted to check out their jeans. we went in and he was tryin some on and i was just chillin sittin in one of there comfy ass chairs texin an shit and one of their managers came up and asked if id like to work there. ive been lookin for work so i say ya, she gives me some code to apply online and then i gotta go in for a group interview.

cons:
a&f sucks

pros:
i need a job and i saw some fine ass girls in the 20 minutes i was in there.

so what do you think?
anyone worked there before? is it just min. wage?
October 8, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
superbuick3

go for it. i heard some crazy stories from my friend who used to work there
October 8, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
darkseid

Do it. You get easy money and the ladies come through there. Win win.

Pretty Young Thug

October 8, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
Kilog

I worked there from 17-19. It's a little more than minimum wage but you literally just get paid to do nothing and talk to girls. Your coworkers will probably be cool to. Used to smoke after work and have a&f parties.
October 9, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
dildo baggins

i never worked at a&f cause i live in the great white north but i had a job at american eagle when i was like 16 doing stock and working the mens section. loads of girls went through that store and i was basically the only guy (there were a couple of gays there) working in that store. no lie doe, worked there for like a solid year and got asked out by a few coworkers and some customers lol good times
October 9, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
AndreLutherKing

I would take the job.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 9, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
truuuchainz

sup queers. never fucked with abercrombie but the other day me and my dude were walkin through the mall and he wanted to check out their jeans. we went in and he was tryin some on and i was just chillin sittin in one of there comfy ass chairs texin an shit and one of their managers came up and asked if id like to work there. ive been lookin for work so i say ya, she gives me some code to apply online and then i gotta go in for a group interview.

cons:
a&f sucks

pros:

so what do you think?

really.

regardless, any job is better than no job
October 9, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Cute E. Pie

You must b cute.
October 9, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
B Low Brown

cons:
a&f sucks

pros:

so what do you think?

One step at a time nigga

Worry about this group interview first

Make sure you stand out, I can't stress this enough

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
traggi

Holiday season is coming up so they're trying to snatch up a lot of temp workers. You better work damn good at that job if you don't want to get stuck with a shift a week after January.
October 9, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
drewblocka

those places have so many fucking employees that you probably wont ever get more than two shifts a week. id say do it for some females

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 9, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
Redline

go for it. i heard some crazy stories from my friend who used to work there

#yolo
October 9, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

who needs a job when u have zumiez and swag
October 9, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
teows

Bet Boland will come through and surprise you.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

October 9, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
DarianaGrande

I worked at Ed Hardy. You don't have to like what you sell.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 9, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

my cousin works there he told me if you work there more than 1month your nose will be fucked up becasue of the intense aroma of cologne and perfume

:)

October 9, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
TableJuice

my cousin works there he told me if you work there more than 1month your nose will be fucked up becasue of the intense aroma of cologne and perfume
Nigga you shop at the woman's section don't you
October 9, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
Carl.

i used to work there. all you gonna do is end up being mad as fuck cuz you not making no bread. get ya money elsewhere

radda radda radda

October 9, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

if you don't have a job do it. Ive worked there and it's chill af. Plenty of hot girls roll through there. You aint doing nothing now, might as well get paid to stand there and bs.

But if you're trying to keep the job till something else comes along then I suggest you actually work if you want hrs.

No matter what job I have, I always give it 110%, something you young kids need to learn. Most ppl only get about 2-3 work days and 1-2 call-ins ( you just call to see if they have hrs and need you to come in) per week. Lucky enough I was able to get max hrs for part time which was 32/week and pay increase.
October 9, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Also, retail will make you really hate people...bunch of rude ass bitches.

Leaving diapers in the fitting rooms, bloody napkins all the floor, just leaving their trash anywhere. I really hate when you ask some one if they need help and they say no, then destroy the table of clothes they're trying to get. Or when they come out of a fitting room and hand you the clothes they don't want but then walk straight to where that item is....put that shit back your damn self shit.

Please login first to reply.