Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 8, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
backlikethat

I know yall all about tha bitches but if yall do wanna settle down, around what age?

For me, get a serious relationship around 20 or 21. Marry around 26 or 27.

i aint tryna be no old as dad
October 8, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
craigsagersuit

bachelor till im 80

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 8, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
DStyles

HypeBeezy is the only fam I want.

I'm married to HypeBeast cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 8, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

get some baby box logo
October 8, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
guyitsmathew

Marry yes, kids no

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

October 8, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
totalespionage

I am never getting married. I have seen too many of my family members get fucked over.
October 8, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
BuddyOmar

Damn serious relationship around 20-21 b? You're still finding out who you are a man at the age blood. If you do settle down with someone that age, your individual aspirations and interests may conflict with your partner's. Better to wait until your settled. I know i'm not seriously considering that shit until I'm 30-35.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 8, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
dmwalking

Yeah. I wanna get married and have kids. I aint' worried about getting screwed. Prenup. I ain't really worried about getting cheated on either. I mean, it'll hurt cuz of the betrayal. Lotta niggas take cheating badly cuz they feel emasculated like the other nigga was better. Truthfully, most times cheating isn't about someone being better than you. It's just about availability. If another man is spending more time with your woman than you are, it can make for a dangerous situation. But, if a girl cheats, it's my fault for not noticing her whore tendencies earlier. I've never been cheated on that I know of though, so I can't really say I know that feel. But I've come to terms with the possibility and I aint' stressing as long as I protect myself. Prenup to protect my dough. Stay in shape to protect the ego. Start fresh. Life goes on. All that said, I don't anticipate the worst. I've learned enough from others mistakes to avoid common pitfalls.

Divorce is a fear for a lot of people because it's gotten out of hand. I think the reason is because a lot of people marry because it's the "thing" to do. It's like the adult version of a long term relationship. But niggas ain't really about that life. They're not ready to become selfless. Same reason a lot of people have kids. It's the thing to do when you're a certain age. But nigs ain't really taking into consideration the effort it takes to raise kids. Another thing is how people change as they get older. Some mature. Usually women do. Responsibility brings out the best in a lot of women. Problem is, a lot of men regress because wife acts too much like mommy and nigs forget to be men. But that's another subject. People grow and you gotta grow together. If you grow in different directions, the marriage is doomed. Marriage is hard work, but it's not impossible. I'm down for the cause.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 8, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
dmwalking

Damn, my bad I been on that wall of text life lately....I just be having epiphanies that just start hitting me and if I don't write it down, I'll forget.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 8, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
dmwalking

Damn serious relationship around 20-21 b? You're still finding out who you are a man at the age blood. If you do settle down with someone that age, your individual aspirations and interests may conflict with your partner's. Better to wait until your settled. I know i'm not seriously considering that shit until I'm 30-35.

Same.

October 8, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
darkseid

I'm not sure. My parents are divorced and I grew up not having a dad. I've seen what marriage can do but I really don't want that to effect me. At this point I'm sorta leaning towards not ever wanting to get married unless I can find the perfect/near perfect girl for me. Not really too many girls worth being with seriously around me.

When I get older I plan on living out all my dreams and travelling before I seriously consider marriage and kids. Right now my baby sister and brother are enough for me. If I do get married I'm most definitely getting a prenup. As for kids, I want to have a son so I can teach him how to be man and a daughter so I can be all defensive over her.

Pretty Young Thug

October 8, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
valleyla

I found out who I was at 18 fam. Not everyone had the same childhood and had to grow up quick. That's how it was for me. I was taking care of myself pretty much fulltime at 15 so when 18 rolled around I had found out who I was and what I want. I don't think 21 is that young to be in a serious relationships. I'm 19 and only want serious relationships. I think everyone is different in what they expect from life and whatnot.
October 8, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
totalespionage

Yeah. I wanna get married and have kids. I aint' worried about getting screwed. Prenup. I ain't really worried about getting cheated on either. I mean, it'll hurt cuz of the betrayal. Lotta niggas take cheating badly cuz they feel emasculated like the other nigga was better. Truthfully, most times cheating isn't about someone being better than you. It's just about availability. If another man is spending more time with your woman than you are, it can make for a dangerous situation. But, if a girl cheats, it's my fault for not noticing her whore tendencies earlier. I've never been cheated on that I know of though, so I can't really say I know that feel. But I've come to terms with the possibility and I aint' stressing as long as I protect myself. Prenup to protect my dough. Stay in shape to protect the ego. Start fresh. Life goes on. All that said, I don't anticipate the worst. I've learned enough from others mistakes to avoid common pitfalls.

Divorce is a fear for a lot of people because it's gotten out of hand. I think the reason is because a lot of people marry because it's the "thing" to do. It's like the adult version of a long term relationship. But niggas ain't really about that life. They're not ready to become selfless. Same reason a lot of people have kids. It's the thing to do when you're a certain age. But nigs ain't really taking into consideration the effort it takes to raise kids. Another thing is how people change as they get older. Some mature. Usually women do. Responsibility brings out the best in a lot of women. Problem is, a lot of men regress because wife acts too much like mommy and nigs forget to be men. But that's another subject. People grow and you gotta grow together. If you grow in different directions, the marriage is doomed. Marriage is hard work, but it's not impossible. I'm down for the cause.

You know what, your right. I fear getting cheated on that's one reason why I avoid LTR's, Im very selfish with my possessions and my time, and feel that my personal goals might get compromised. I won't feel comfortable getting married until I know I have done everything that I wanted to (or the majority) in my life. It's even worse with kids. A nigga just ain't ready for that family lifestyle
October 8, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
DarianaGrande

I want kids but I don't want to get married

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 8, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
dmwalking

You know what, your right. I fear getting cheated on that's one reason why I avoid LTR's, Im very selfish with my possessions and my time, and feel that my personal goals might get compromised. I won't feel comfortable getting married until I know I have done everything that I wanted to (or the majority) in my life. It's even worse with kids. A nigga just ain't ready for that family lifestyle

And don't feel bad for one second my nigga. You're saving yourself, a woman's heart, and children's hearts from a lot of pain by not getting married until you're ready. I know a nigga who got married at 38. Wasn't even looking for a wife. He was traveling the world, working as a sports journalist for the local paper, free lancing, taking up different hobbies. He just ended up meeting a woman that made him want to share his life.

I'd say, until you really wanna share your life and make the necessary sacrifices, don't get married.

As far as fear of getting cheated on? Pssh, everyone's gotta figure that one out on their own. Just like life my man, just control the variables that you can control, let life unfold, prepare, and take it as it comes

October 8, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
Jay_Bird

bachelor till im 80

that hefner steeze
October 8, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
AndreLutherKing

I don't want kids but I want to get married

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 8, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
nochurch

DM always come through kicking mad knowledge

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

October 8, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
vasquiat

"No matter how low you are on the food chain, if you have a family, they'll always be lower than you"
October 8, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Quan292

married at 31-32 but with my wife at 26-27. I need like a good 5 years before marriage.
October 8, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

Idk even know when I want to be married, I feel like ill know when the time is right; but sometimes I feel like my girls internal clock is running a bit faster than mine on these type of things.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 8, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
Visvimpapi

cost to raise a child to 18 is 235k
id rather buy a lambo

brvndon.tumblr.com

October 8, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
backlikethat

And don't feel bad for one second my nigga. You're saving yourself, a woman's heart, and children's hearts from a lot of pain by not getting married until you're ready. I know a nigga who got married at 38. Wasn't even looking for a wife. He was traveling the world, working as a sports journalist for the local paper, free lancing, taking up different hobbies. He just ended up meeting a woman that made him want to share his life.

I'd say, until you really wanna share your life and make the necessary sacrifices, don't get married.

As far as fear of getting cheated on? Pssh, everyone's gotta figure that one out on their own. Just like life my man, just control the variables that you can control, let life unfold, prepare, and take it as it comes

bingo. i wanna get married around 26 or 27 but if im not ready, then of course not.

i was just speaking about how i wanted things about my marriage life but of course nothing can be planned.

and for people saying they cant find the perfect girl.... there aint no perfect girl for you and you're no perfect guy for any girl either ma du. that's something everyone needs to realize. theres no such thing as perfect which is why i dont have a "dream" girl. im not gonna set a expectation (i have a standard though) that can never be met. thats just denying ppl without giving them a try. as long as she's faithful, looks at least avg, good hygiene, good with kids/babies, easy to talk to, can cook, and dtf anytime then shoooot thats all i need.
October 8, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
Visvimpapi

prenups can be thrown out the court
just sayin

brvndon.tumblr.com

October 8, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
esjay

sooner in life , late 20 early 30s .

I want to be a successful individual first and gotten to a point in life that I am happy with , before doing something I might regret and fuck me over somehow .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

October 8, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
paulywalnuts

lol at thinking 26-27 is old
im 27 and nowhere near ready to be married
i have seen plenty of kids my age or younger rush into it
for what reason i don't know...you have the rest of your life to be married, why rush it? makes no sense to me

it's not a certain age im waiting for, but for when the time feels right and when i feel like i am able to provide for my wife and start a family without having to stress about bills.
hoping to get an entry level job in my career field in the next 6 months, buy a house in the next 3 years and we'll see where it goes from there.

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

October 8, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
th3kid

My four year anniversary is on Thursday so marriage is pretty much a given, still debating on kids though.
October 8, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
dmwalking

id rather buy a lambo

You saving 18 years for a lambo? LOL.

prenups can be thrown out the court
just sayin

More info?

October 8, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

id rather buy a lambo

Except that's over the course of 18 years roughly, no one is going to give you an 18 year car loan

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 9, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
tmwtg

I am never getting married. I have seen too many of my family members get fucked over.

You mean money-wise? I've also seen it happen 5+ times in my family.

Please login first to reply.