PERFECT WHITE MALE

I'm chillin' if we still got Highrise
October 8, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
Doug

Terminal cool
October 8, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
totalespionage

Terminal cool

This but Favela was my second or third favorite map so i'm pissed. But that shit was sooooo minimal. I mean c'mon, it was on a picture, in a bathroom stall. Not to mention the shit is barely readable due to the pixels and geometry. These niggas just is reaching now
October 8, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
TIMDOT

So much islamophobia right now.
The way I see it is that religion is a rallying point for the fight against imperialism. And because the west seem to act like they can do what they want this creates an inferiority complex, so people living shitty lives see any threat to what they consider very important, their traditions or religion, (although you may not) as more than a threat to their way of life, provoking what some people consider massive overreactions to very minor issues.
The situation is not helped by the media or politicians on either side.
IMO religion is not the cause for the worlds problems it was made to try and answer these problems.
October 8, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
TIMDOT

/thread
October 8, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
traggi

Second, Im not muslim but this is obviously a retarded thing to do in a game that so many people play.
It aint no freedom of speech when its a high profile game like this. You're basically saying fuck you to an entire religious group that plays your game.

All I'm hearing from you is "Your rights end where my offense begins." Fuck you. This isn't Candy Land.
October 8, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
至高

Map where I got my first nuke.. and smh at infinity ward actually giving a shit about this. The series' plot is literally killing Russians and towelheads, how them muslims be fine with killing their own people in the game but get all butthurt over a stupid frame no one gives a shit about

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 8, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
nochurch

Bruh be tired over all this Muslim hate and Muslim demands. Niggas gotta learn to chill. All I gotta say is...

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

October 13, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
thrillmatic

The level of ignorance and blind hatred in this thread is off the charts

Shut up. I don't respect any religion. However, if I knock Islam, some motherfuckers finna a fatwa on a man, like they did Rushdie for Satanic Verses. If I say 'Fuck Jesus', ain't no Christian tryna kill me, they'll just 'pray for me'. Goofy ass Muslims.

/thread

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

October 13, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
oneallah

THE FUCK DO WE CARE ABOUT A MAP ON MW2?

ITS THE DUMBASS RADICALISTS TAKING EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY-THOSE ARE THE ONES I WANT TO KILL,

AND BESIDES MAYBE THEY JUST WANTED THE MAP OFF BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR MEMBERS GOT BRUTALLY MURDERED IN A MATCH,

FUCKING DUMBASS RADICAL MUSLIMS
October 13, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
Pusha

That's some bullshit. Why mix religion and gaming?

You don't like some writing on a frame in a fucking bathroom, don't play the game. You shouldn't be playing in the first place if you're just gonna be busy worrying about some petty shit like that. There's probably not one person that knew about it before you brought it up.

Can't blame Infinity Ward though, probably a pre-cautionary measure this shit doesn't blow up like the Youtube video a month back. Radical religious people get so fucking butthurt, and not just radical muslims, but pretty much any religion. Get over yourselves.

I have a bunch of size small stuff for sale! Hit me up!

October 13, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
slytendencies

I used to think Catholics were the most ignorant religious people, but damn you Muslims stay losing.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
Pusha

The way I see it is that religion is a rallying point for the fight against imperialism. And because the west seem to act like they can do what they want this creates an inferiority complex, so people living shitty lives see any threat to what they consider very important, their traditions or religion, (although you may not) as more than a threat to their way of life, provoking what some people consider massive overreactions to very minor issues.
IMO religion is not the cause for the worlds problems it was made to try and answer these problems.

Doesn't religion pre-date imperialism though? Like, by farrrr.

Catholicism had already killed hundreds of thousands by the time Imperialism became a major player in the world.

I have a bunch of size small stuff for sale! Hit me up!

October 13, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
esjay

lmao has anyone been on mw2 , like was it actually taken off ?

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

October 13, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
cormilk

muslims are double r RReaching right now apologies via twitter youtube facebook and main page how about a kiss on the nuts too

Ig@rickrossowens

October 13, 2012 @ 10:34 AM
thesupergoodlife

Damn, that sensitivity reaching new heights.
October 13, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
TIMDOT

Doesn't religion pre-date imperialism though? Like, by farrrr.

Catholicism had already killed hundreds of thousands by the time Imperialism became a major player in the world.

Yeah maybe the modern definition of imperialism, but bigger factions been had fighting smaller factions through religion for a long time.
They still have to defend their shit even though they may be outnumbered 10 to 1 and what gives them hope even though they have no chance of surviving is telling themselves that "god is on our side" and believing that they will be in a "better place" when they do die.
Whether it was 1000 years ago or last week its still the bigger faction picking a fight with a smaller faction and them retaliating, it doesn't really matter what it's called.
+IMO religion is rarely the cause for conflict, it's usually greed.

Please login first to reply.