Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 8, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
The Ders

The level of ignorance and blind hatred in this thread is off the charts

Shut up. I don't respect any religion. However, if I knock Islam, some motherfuckers finna a fatwa on a man, like they did Rushdie for Satanic Verses. If I say 'Fuck Jesus', ain't no Christian tryna kill me, they'll just 'pray for me'. Goofy ass Muslims.

It doesn't concern me whether you respect a religion or not, that's your choice. However, you shouldn't go around lumping all Muslims into one category of radicals or terrorists etc.
October 8, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
pinheadlarry

this is dogshit.
October 8, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
veryrareandbased

That place was the shit for nukes...

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 8, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
popeyes

Shut up. I don't respect any religion. However, if I knock Islam, some motherfuckers finna a fatwa on a man, like they did Rushdie for Satanic Verses. If I say 'Fuck Jesus', ain't no Christian tryna kill me, they'll just 'pray for me'. Goofy ass Muslims.

It doesn't concern me whether you respect a religion or not, that's your choice. However, you shouldn't go around lumping all Muslims into one category of radicals or terrorists etc.

lol anyone who is religious on this planet is a terrorist. including christians and catholics.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

October 8, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
99%Shit

Didn't say they were terrorists, more so that they get butthurt over errthang. I paint ALL religious people as radicals, especially ones that pray to an alien overlord 5 times a day. That's crazy shit.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 8, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
The Ders

Didn't say they were terrorists, more so that they get butthurt over errthang. I paint ALL religious people as radicals, especially ones that pray to an alien overlord 5 times a day. That's crazy shit.

I guess nearly all religious people are so into their religion that they exclude all other opinions and views as crazy or some act of the devil which is laughable. As for alien overlord imo who cares, some people worship statues and some golden fat guy and the sun. "Anything than can be done will be done."
October 8, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
YoungRizal

Used to go ham in favela hardcore HQ style smh

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 8, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Dont worry brehs. Once their oil runs out we gon exterminate dem niggas
October 8, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
traggi

This is what the terrorists wanted, and they got it. The extremists can do literally whatever they want and we don't do shit.
October 8, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Jollibee.

@wehatelondon
do something about this bro
October 8, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Ion play no fuckin video games
Go outside

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 8, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
christopher.

yeah shooting up an airport full of russians is cool, but when there's some arabic writing in a bathroom, it's all bad.
October 8, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Jollibee.

Ion play no fuckin video games
Go outside

I meant kill em terrorist when u go out there
October 8, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
glacier

nothing is wrong with muslims yo, i have muslims in my fam they're some of the nicest hard working people you'll meet
October 8, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
The Ders

yeah shooting up an airport full of russians is cool, but when there's some arabic writing in a bathroom, it's all bad.

Bro you are stupid as fuck, do you have any idea what's been going on in the middle east?
October 8, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
JohnvHarrison

Ay Ders shut your ass up. Nobody "worships" buddha, he's their example of how to be in life. Nobody prays to him, and the shit isn't a religion. Its people on the outside looking in like you that think it is. And workaholics sucks.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 8, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
sado

October 8, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
Pretty Joseph

cool they got rid of it because islam forbids any depiction of prophets or God. in this case that statue on the mountain= jesus,and muslims aren't supposed to make any idol forms of jesus i.e. pictures,sculptures, movies ect.

but religion really is some bullshit bruh

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 8, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
christopher.

Bro you are stupid as fuck, do you have any idea what's been going on in the middle east?
there's no correlation between what is happening in the middle east and muslim gamers getting butthurt over something that took them three years to realize.
same ethnicity/religion =/= a correlation
your logic is invalid, therefore fuck you. confused
October 8, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
The Ders

Ay Ders shut your ass up. Nobody "worships" buddha, he's their example of how to be in life. Nobody prays to him, and the shit isn't a religion. Its people on the outside looking in like you that think it is. And workaholics sucks.

My bad for thinking they worship him. And as for Buddhism being a religion or not that's debatable. Workaholics is a show I like and you obviously don't but who cares.

there's no correlation between what is happening in the middle east and muslim gamers getting butthurt over something that took them three years to realize.
same ethnicity/religion =/= a correlation
your logic is invalid, therefore fuck you. confused

You obviously made an inference between this event and a terrorist event. "yeah shooting up an airport full of russians is cool, but when there's some arabic writing in a bathroom, it's all bad." What I meant by what's happening in the middle east is the same situation like for example Palestine where people are being killed and terrorized through some deluded sense of rights and justice. I apologize though for calling you stupid and I'm done with this thread. I don't side with the people who wanted the map removed because I think it's being hypersensitive/butthurt but I also don't side with the comment made about "getting rid of towelheads" and the like. In the end people will do whatever they want.
October 8, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
The Ders

cool they got rid of it because islam forbids any depiction of prophets or God. in this case that statue on the mountain= jesus,and muslims aren't supposed to make any idol forms of jesus i.e. pictures,sculptures, movies ect.

but religion really is some bullshit bruh

That's true but it's basically taking it to another level by getting rid of if through games, if that were to be taken at face value then it would be a huge problem with Christians.
October 8, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
christopher.

the airport thing is in the game, dummy. Play mw2 sometime before commenting on an mw2 thread, yeah?
October 8, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
The Ders

the airport thing is in the game, dummy. Play mw2 sometime before commenting on an mw2 thread, yeah?

I thought you were talking about the attack on the train, apologies confused
October 8, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
Backspace

If they are true muslims they shouldnt be playing games about killing people in the first place. He played the damn game already knowing that so he has no right but to blame himself for seeing that image.
October 8, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
johnathan

THIS MEANS WAR, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

free max b 2013

October 8, 2012 @ 08:32 AM
bjornvan

nothing is wrong with muslims yo, i have muslims in my fam they're some of the nicest hard working people you'll meet

dont take it personal bro
on the internet all black people steal bikes and all white people smell like hot dog water .... and probably 80%(being generous ) of all mexicans in us are illegal.
October 8, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
bjornvan

If they are true muslims they shouldnt be playing games about killing people in the first place. He played the damn game already knowing that so he has no right but to blame himself for seeing that image.

right.. what happened to not playing the game because it offends you, instead ruin shit for everybody else.Fucking retards and with that im not even baffled by the fact they are going on about being religious and shit yet your playing a game that based on killing people ....
I dont even care about the map this shit is just stupid.and dont think its just religious people 99%,all people are fucking stupid.Look at those 4 nigerean dudes on worldstar that got killed for being ACCUSED of stealing a phone and a laptop.Im losing faith in humanity forreal
October 8, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
Jay Z

lol
October 8, 2012 @ 12:31 PM
Carl.

shit is in the bathroom. on a frame you can only see with a scope. fucking camper.

radda radda radda

October 8, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
Do you even lift

First our towers, now our MW2 maps. What next?

Please login first to reply.