Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 9, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
traggi

i wouldnt say she dresses better than me. she takes my outfits, i dont try hard to impress people with what i wear... she does. i just wear what i think looks good and because she takes/steals/blah my style, i dont think that's any "better"

Because God forbid people take fashion advice and direction from friends, right?
October 9, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
missy.

she doesnt take fashion advice tho.. she sees then just copies...

i dont take the styles of her and her friends... i may compliment what they wear but i dont straight up wear the same outfits as them. i may take something they have worn and worn it to my liking but never a complete outfit....

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 9, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
AndreLutherKing

she doesnt take fashion advice tho.. she sees then just copies...

i dont take the styles of her and her friends... i may compliment what they wear but i dont straight up wear the same outfits as them. i may take something they have worn and worn it to my liking but never a complete outfit....

The only way you can prove it is to post a picture of her

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 9, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Jollibee.

i wouldnt say she dresses better than me. she takes my outfits, i dont try hard to impress people with what i wear... she does. i just wear what i think looks good and because she takes/steals/blah my style, i dont think that's any "better"

Missy, when I see your face there's not a thing that I would change cause you're amazing, just the way you are.
October 9, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
kbos

all my friends dress differently, some well and some like shit, all depending on their interests and level of giving a shit. None of my close friends dress like me - although ive made some friends in nyc who have fairly similar style.
October 9, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
feathers

out of my friends, i prolly dress the bestlol

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Please login first to reply.