FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 8, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Nope all my friends dress like rednecks, or wear West 49 shit like Fox and DC. I definitely have the "nicest" clothes in terms of looks and quality.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 8, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
kng_vln

friends always tryna bite my style and thats why people dont like em now
October 8, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
Gilly Suits

I wear a lot of streetwear and rugged mountain/forest looks (live near the woods and would consider myself an outdoors type though I love the city more). They all wear Jerseys and running sneakers. Doesn't matter though to me I just look cooler when we go to bars and concerts.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

October 8, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
Soul Rize

friends - mall cloth. me - online streetwear.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 8, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
AndreLutherKing

lemme see that ass missy

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 8, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
Kilog

My friends from high school wear streetwear, but go overboad and look like dudes on tumblr. Almost everyone I know in my college wear polo 75% of the time and northface in winter, I dress similar now while on a budget.
October 8, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
99%Shit

@99%shit i dont understand but alright.

"salty bitch" is what im assuming but how is that salty? im just explaining what the OP asked for....

I'm un@-able, the % throws it off.

Your use of the ellipsis and 'whatever' are high in

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 8, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
missy.

yes im totally salt /sarcasm

but whatever, i know she has her own insecurities so i dont really care.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 8, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

but whatever, i know she has her own insecurities so i dont really care.

...but your ass

:)

October 8, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
esjay

niggas i know only wear like aeropostale and hollister , sometimes the hundreds lol .

They are more into shoes , mostly jordans . They just care about getting the newest jordans , not about what they wear

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

October 8, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
DreamCast

niggas i know only wear like aeropostale and hollister , sometimes the hundreds lol .

They are more into shoes , mostly jordans . They just care about getting the newest jordans , not about what they wear

same. it's a damn shame.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

October 8, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

lemme see that ass missy

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 8, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
99%Shit

Is this an ironic statement?

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 8, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
Pineapple Espresso

Is this an IONic statement?

Fixed.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

October 8, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
99%Shit

@illmatic819

Post of the year. I'm dying from that one.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 8, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Is this an IONic statement?

Fixed.

Round of applause

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 8, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
paulywalnuts

Most of my friends are cheapskates that wouldnf spend money on clothes if they had to

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

October 8, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
PandoCalrissian

All my homies dress as well or better than me TBH, my best friend is hella men's wear, he wore a yellow oxford a tweed tie with a tie bar and slacks to fucking TGIFridays last night, I just wore a Button up and some raw denim but fool is always in some hella menswear fits

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

October 8, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
traggi

All my homies dress as well or better than me TBH, my best friend is hella men's wear, he wore a yellow oxford a tweed tie with a tie bar and slacks to fucking TGIFridays last night, I just wore a Button up and some raw denim but fool is always in some hella menswear fits

Part of knowing how to dress is not overdressing though. That sounds like a bit much.
October 8, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
huynh

sorry but he is a bitch

Part of knowing how to dress is not overdressing though. That sounds like a bit much.
October 8, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
99%Shit

With the exception of the tie bar, that sounds rather casual, but a loose tie is hazardous when eating, so I can see -why- he chose one. Oxfords are casual/workwear, and tweed is casual, slacks can go either way, but as long as they weren't pressed for formality they'd be seen as casual there. Yeah, it's going to look formal next to a bunch of cats in raw denim and 'preme, but I'm sure that if you guys wore his regular fits to a formal event, he'd be in a 3 piece with a pressed shirt, tie and some brogues at that same event.

In reality, he probably should have lost the tie and tie bar for TGIF's, but if dude's comfortable wearing it, it's no big. People tend to think that one spends a lot more time 'getting ready' when they wear menswear, but I know dudes that take longer throwing on khakis and a white tee than it takes to button up a shirt and tie a tie.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 8, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
E Styles

my homie and i shop together
#swag

Info on left? She got a fat ass
October 8, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
vizual

I have friends from diff social circles. The worst dressed is niggas from the hood, thinking that the main aspect of an outfit is a pair of $200 foams, paired with a white tee and an old ass north face parka.
October 8, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
totalespionage

my homie and i shop together
#swag

Info on left? She got a fat ass

Your joking right.
October 8, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
AndreLutherKing

my friends and i all dress differently, but i like how they dress too
it sucks because when we went to soho together last week they stood there or just followed me around and i feel really bad

sometimes my roommates ask me for my opinion on what they're wearing or how they should wear something and it's so sweet ;___; i feel honored

Hey Peachy

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 8, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
nochurch

my friends and i all dress differently, but i like how they dress too
it sucks because when we went to soho together last week they stood there or just followed me around and i feel really bad

sometimes my roommates ask me for my opinion on what they're wearing or how they should wear something and it's so sweet ;___; i feel honored

Hi PEachy post in the wdywt thread more PLS <3 #noteventhirsty

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

October 8, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
paulywalnuts

um
your crew is still obviously a bunch of gigantic scrubs for going to ``tgif fridays corporate restaurant chain`` in the first place

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

October 8, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
99%Shit

I have friends from diff social circles. The worst dressed is niggas from the hood, thinking that the main aspect of an outfit is a pair of $200 foams, paired with a white tee and an old ass north face parka.

I got friends that dress like:

Let 'em do their thang. Homies are homies no matter what.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 8, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
YoungRizal

@99%shit i dont understand but alright.

"salty bitch" is what im assuming but how is that salty? im just explaining what the OP asked for....

@missy-2 what he's trying to say is that you mad cuz your friend dress better than you

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 9, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
missy.

i wouldnt say she dresses better than me. she takes my outfits, i dont try hard to impress people with what i wear... she does. i just wear what i think looks good and because she takes/steals/blah my style, i dont think that's any "better"

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Please login first to reply.