need help with this girl

October 06, 2012 @ 16:08:32 PM
dmwalking
Forum Moderator
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391&page=1

best shit i read y'all hb niggas need to step up

LOL I skimmed but that seemed like pretty good advice for niggas who have no natural instincts. Someone mentioned something that's true....it's really about using your personality. But that link will help you if you really don't know nothing about talking to girls.

Best piece of advice is: don't be afraid to fail.
2nd best piece of advice: don't play their game.
3rd best advice: play the odds. The less girls you talk to, the less options you'll have. Make casual conversation with women a habit and you'll always be comfortable with them. Ugly women. Old women. Young women. 5's. 10's. Whatever.

yeah im highkey pounding at my keyboard rn getting heated, but its really nothing we can do about it razz So how was your day today?

October 06, 2012 @ 16:12:31 PM
dmwalking
Forum Moderator
@buddyomar
Thing is shes one of em girls whos fine and all the niggas chase her. I barely know so if invite her to go to the movies with me will she get creeped

LOL. How do you know it's mutual eye contact and not that she feels you staring and keeps catching you staring? I mean, do you at least smile at her? WTF do you do when you catch her looking? LMAO. This scenario sounds kinda funny to me. Even in my simp days if I caught a chick checking me out, I'd at least smile enough to make her feel comfortable enough to approach me. Or wave or something. Like damn b.

yeah im highkey pounding at my keyboard rn getting heated, but its really nothing we can do about it razz So how was your day today?

Please login first to reply.
x