Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 6, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Aight so theres this girl in my class who is always checking me out every 10 or so minutes. Aight so should i go up to her and do the usual hi im bob, whats your name. Or how should I approach her? Relationship thread aint working for me. Interesting ways to approach her without looking too simp, thirsty, or creepy? Should I go straight to her and tell her i see you looking at me in class.cool
October 6, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
Don Francisco

Slap her ass, that'll get her attention.

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

October 6, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
D

pull down your pants and let her see your littleconda
vizual

Go up to her and ask her if she likes carrots.
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

damn niggas can a brotha get real advice without simping or whiteknighting
October 6, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
AndreLutherKing

I never understand why people make these types of threads & expect real answers. You know damn well that it's gonna get trolled

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 6, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
DATSHTKRAY

@buddyomar
October 6, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
vizual

None of any "real" advice is gonna work unless you have the personality to coincide with said advice. I use that carrot line faithfully because I'm silly and joke around a lot so that works for me. It won't work for everyone though. You have to find your niche. But I would just ask her about the lecture or something...it's not hard bruh. Women don't even remember what you first said most of the time. For example, (last week approach to some random Indian lady who was sexy AF):

Me: Hey do you like carrots?
Her: huh lol? Noooo I like fruits mostly.
Me: Oh that's nice, you must be voting for Obama then, since he supports the gays also.
Her: LOL!! No healthy type fruits..the ones you eat!
Me: so you stay around here?
Her: Yeah
Me: (I ruined it since I noticed her teeth was yellow) cool, have a nice day

So yeah I could've carried the convo but I'm just giving you an idea.
October 6, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

fuck it im going to be straightforward and say i see you looking at me lets go the movies
October 6, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
vizual

October 6, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

lmao damn nigga dont be that brash

lmao @ bangs reference

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 6, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
Cute E. Pie

How old are you? If you're over 14 then pinch her nipple that tends to get the point across...
October 6, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
BuddyOmar

If she's been obviously eye-fucking you step up to the plate and swing at that 3-0 fastball.

Her looking at you is a subtle way of saying (i'm assuming you're asian based on your slopehead avi) she want's her Ho Chi Minh trail napalmed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 6, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391&page=1

best shit i read y'all hb niggas need to step up
October 6, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
AndreLutherKing

How old are you? If you're over 14 then pinch her nipple that tends to get the point across...

Don't do that, you might get arrested

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 6, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

@buddyomar

aite but how do i start up a convo with her without seeing thirsty or being friendzoned
October 6, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
Cute E. Pie

@kdubb44

Did you really need someone to tell you to talk to her...
October 6, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Nah I know how to talk to her i just wanted advice how to not look like a fucking simp or beta
October 6, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
veryrareandbased

Haha im in the same situation as you.

My game plan right now is waiting for the moment for something to talk to her about in class...

But my advice to you ask her if she fucks with the basedgod if she says yes then wife that, if she says no choke slam her through the desk

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 6, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
BuddyOmar

@buddyomar

aite but how do i start up a convo with her without seeing thirsty or being friendzoned

You avoid the former by saying less than you have to, and the latter by being unequivocally clear about your intentions. I don't know how old you are, but just chat her up a little bit and suggest you hangout sometime. She's not going to say no to you if she's been staring at you like you claim she is.

It's even easier because she obviously has a thing for you. Just talk to her, the more you over complicate the more likely you'll hesitate and just make things awkward.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 6, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

@buddyomar
Thing is shes one of em girls whos fine and all the niggas chase her. I barely know so if invite her to go to the movies with me will she get creeped
October 6, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
BuddyOmar

Nah I know how to talk to her i just wanted advice how to not look like a fucking simp or beta

Listen, if you think being nice means you're automatically a fuck boy then you're wrong b.

Simps are people who sacrifice their dignity and have no respect for themselves. Just be confident in who you are and you'll be fine. Being perceived as cool isn't trying hard to be a certain thing, it's just being comfortable with yourself. Just don't over think it blood.

October 6, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

thx for the advice Omar
October 6, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
Cute E. Pie

Update this when she turns you down jk
October 6, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
Kilog

Why would you ask a girl you don't know to the movies? Thats pretty weird if this is a college class. Just talk to her about class and random stuff for awhile and after she knows you more ask her to lunch after class or something.
October 6, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

nah b im in high school[ class of 13]
October 6, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
troll

Pics, so we know who we're working with

Trolling hard, I do have an alternate account, but you'll never know ;)

October 6, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
oneallah

tell her how ape fell off or show her your box logos
October 6, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
traggi

@kdubb44

I'm going to tell you like I told that other dude. Doing all these gimmicks and PUA shit is fuckboy turf because it's not you. Be yourself because once you get girls yourself, your confidence will go up. Women like confidence.

So what if you screw up practicing on the first couple women? There are billions of them on this planet. Losing one ain't gonna put you down none. Be real. A relationship started with some kind of system is bound of fail once you run out of tips and tricks to string her along.
October 6, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
dmwalking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391&page=1

best shit i read y'all hb niggas need to step up

LOL I skimmed but that seemed like pretty good advice for niggas who have no natural instincts. Someone mentioned something that's true....it's really about using your personality. But that link will help you if you really don't know nothing about talking to girls.

Best piece of advice is: don't be afraid to fail.
2nd best piece of advice: don't play their game.
3rd best advice: play the odds. The less girls you talk to, the less options you'll have. Make casual conversation with women a habit and you'll always be comfortable with them. Ugly women. Old women. Young women. 5's. 10's. Whatever.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

Please login first to reply.