Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 5, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
escobarwon

The reason i ask is because i graduated at l.a trade tech with a climbing cert in the elecreical lineman course but have yet to find any work in this field. I been applying at ladwp and edison plus city of burbank glendale pasadena and even the unions but got nothing. So the question that im asking is do u know any1 who would help me find work with this cert it doesnt have to be in the electrical linman but something kind of like it i remember seeing some agencies around here but forgot where they are. heres a video of my class
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lczaonha-VI

twitter @ColombianCoke

October 5, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
jaded

Doesn't your school have a job placement program? most of those tech schools are set-up with businesses to help their graduates get jobs.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 5, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
escobarwon

^^na man they dont help us with shit once we graduate were on our own. apprentices make 80-100k journeyman make 160-250k im just tryin to get in seems like a long shot but if i cant get in im at least tryn to find a job in this field since i have some sort of training but still havnt been able to

twitter @ColombianCoke

October 5, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
jaded

Have you tried PG&E? other than that, I'd just say go through the phone book and mail a resume to every company that does the kind of work you want to get and then follow up with all of them about a week later.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 5, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
escobarwon

yea tried them to. shit thats a good idea gona try that

twitter @ColombianCoke

Please login first to reply.