Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 6, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
traggi

-People who dont signal.... Like.... seriously b? You're just asking to get in an accident

Hey, If you get into a accdient and they didn't signal your getting a new BMW since its their fault.

Stopped reading there, confirmed for not having ever dealt with a claims adjustor.
October 6, 2012 @ 05:47 AM

Inactive

Rushers
October 6, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
oneallah

today i almostcrashed into a pole caz i saw some homeless drunk dude trying to masturbate on the street

i was like ape fell off
October 6, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
FU2

white people...they honk or flip you off when they drove like an asshole.

when you signal people wanna all of sudden speed up so you dont get in front of them. then when you pull behind them they slow down again.
October 6, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
RiFF RaFF

people who don't use their fucking mirrors piss me off hella bad. also people who drive in the middle of a lane in a parking lot / street just because there isn't a line to show them where to go. shit is infuriating.

Be about it

October 6, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
dmwalking

I relate to a lot of these.

Personally, I hate pick up truck drivers. They drive them joints like they're corvettes, since their headlights are already high up, they flood your whole car, they're notorious tail gaters, and they tend to drive mad reckless. It's like, I understand your pee pee feels bigger, but you ain't gotta risk everyone's life.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 6, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Fitch

I'm not a big fan of my printer driver. I can't get the thing to work half the time.
October 7, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
traggi

I relate to a lot of these.

Personally, I hate pick up truck drivers. They drive them joints like they're corvettes, since their headlights are already high up, they flood your whole car, they're notorious tail gaters, and they tend to drive mad reckless. It's like, I understand your pee pee feels bigger, but you ain't gotta risk everyone's life.

Those fuckers drive on the shoulder down here. Like for miles.

If there's a red light and they want to take a right turn but they're down the line, they will drive down the shoulder to be able to save 15 seconds. It's not just pick up truck drivers though. It seems like all these white people in North Houston do that shit. I've lived in 4 states and never seen that shit until this year.
October 7, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
It's Only Hype

People who don't move over to the right side of the lane (wide enough lane) when they turn right, so everyone behind them has to stop/slow down
October 7, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
traggi

People who don't move over to the right side of the lane (wide enough lane) when they turn right, so everyone behind them has to stop/slow down

A lane wide enough to do that would have to be two lanes wide. Obviously that isn't the case, so there is no way for someone to move right enough for you to NOT be partly in oncoming traffic when you pass them. Learn some patience, it's only 5 seconds at MOST.
October 7, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
It's Only Hype

A lane wide enough to do that would have to be two lanes wide. Obviously that isn't the case, so there is no way for someone to move right enough for you to NOT be partly in oncoming traffic when you pass them. Learn some patience, it's only 5 seconds at MOST.

im talking about streets big enough where you can park on the side. there is enough room for you to move over to turn right, and room for through traffic to continue going straight
October 7, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Quan292

Drivers that are on a highway and are next to another car going the same speed bbut wont speed up or slow down so you can pass.

Boxing you off for no goddamn reason.
Drivers that miss their chance to turn into traffic. have you waiting madd long because they are too scared to make the turn.
October 7, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
traggi

im talking about streets big enough where you can park on the side. there is enough room for you to move over to turn right, and room for through traffic to continue going straight

I've never seen streets like those except in downtown area where there's already enough cars parked there to prevent anyone driving in that area for an extended period of time.
October 7, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
99%Shit

I've never seen streets like those except in downtown area where there's already enough cars parked there to prevent anyone driving in that area for an extended period of time.

There are plenty of streets where this is possible. Just because you haven't noticed them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 7, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
traggi

There are plenty of streets where this is possible. Just because you haven't noticed them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Even if they do, I still maintain that it's 5 seconds (or less) and that they are legally able to drive in whatever lane they want while taking a turn.
October 7, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
99%Shit

Sometimes it happens when the perpendicular street is stopped up due to a red light, so the person turning right onto that street CANNOT turn onto the other street, thereby blocking the flow of traffic behind them.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 7, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
CrackPipeLips

when you are trying to turn left, and there is one car coming towards you preventing you from turning and hes going MAD slow.. and then behind him there is a big break in the traffic.. but hes going so slow that you can see more traffic catching up to him.. thus preventing you from turning after he passes.. if he just sped up you would have plenty of time to turn.
October 7, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
traggi

Sometimes it happens when the perpendicular street is stopped up due to a red light, so the person turning right onto that street CANNOT turn onto the other street, thereby blocking the flow of traffic behind them.

Well shit, that situation completely passed me by on the first run. Apologies to the homie Hype.
October 7, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
dickthicket

Everything Don stated.

Have Nottaz Ent.

October 7, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
nagurski

I noticed that most black drivers will never let you pass or if you let them pass they dont even acknowledge it. I remember times where a black dude is driving really slow and Im trying to pass him up and get infront of him but when he notices it he drives up and block me. Niggers.

Mexican people are just reckless in general. I swear to God, most of them in my city do not have insurance. They do not give a fuck.

Im Afraid to park my car in a parking lot full of Asian Drivers.

In general, All races have bad drivers. Niggers are greedy, Spics and Slopes are careless.
October 7, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
99%Shit

Well shit, I that situation completely passed me by on the first run. Apologies to the homie Hype.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 7, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
traggi

I noticed that most black drivers will never let you pass or if you let them pass they dont even acknowledge it. I remember times where a black dude is driving really slow and Im trying to pass him up and get infront of him but when he notices it he drives up and block me. Niggers.

Mexican people are just reckless in general. I swear to God, most of them in my city do not have insurance. They do not give a fuck.

In general, All races have bad drivers. Niggers are greedy, Spics and Slopes are careless.

Calling troll before anyone chimps out on this dude and proves him right.
October 7, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
modernmischief

Punk ass whiteboys in pickup trucks and people that wait till the last second to merge when two lanes are combining
October 8, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
nagurski

Calling troll before anyone chimps out on this dude and proves him right.

I was being Honest and fair.

Please login first to reply.