Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 5, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
backlikethat

-When people don't turn on a red light.

-Cars going slow on the fast lane. Man this has to be the worst. Like, take your ass back to the furthest right lane razz

-People who dont signal.... Like.... seriously b? You're just asking to get in an accident

-People who dont understand the zipper effect when merging

-When people try to merge in my lane when they should've before the light (I still let them in though cause im nice) but like seriously? Stay on the correct lane in advance son.

-Constantly breaking on the freeway.... My lord this is annoying as hell esp. when you're trying to speed up to switch lanes.

-When im doing 85 on the freeway and people think im driving slow so they tailgate.....

-When people drive below the speed limit or too slow on the freeway

-Bicyclist...... I HATE bicyclist

-people switching lanes without checking their blindspot....

post yours
October 5, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
unemployedisback

October 5, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
AndreLutherKing

When people are driving & they're in a car. I hate that shit

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 5, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
Dino Spumoni

Puerto Ricans.

/thread
October 5, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

The blacks...you kno....NIGGERS

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 5, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

I hate the fucks that can't talk on the phone and drive at the same time. Motherfuckers are talking on the phone and going like 30 mph smh if you can't multitask, buy a fuckin' bluetooth or put that shit on speaker.
October 5, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
traggi

Mexicans
Women
Northern Houstonians

All of them drive like fucking shit.
October 5, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Jollibee.

Old people and asians. Mostly asians.

Off topic but don't you guys hate it when driving at night on the street and black people cross by and you can barely see them. God I hate that like so much, like I can only see them when they smile or something. No racial doe.
October 5, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
backlikethat

Off topic but don't you guys hate it when driving at night on the street and black people cross by and you can barely see them. God I hate that like so much, like I can only see them when they smile or something. No racial doe.

i've had personal exp. from this in my neighborhood. was coming back home and i almost ran into someone lol
October 5, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
CrackPipeLips

people who tailgate when you're already going 10 over the speed limit.. that shit pisses me off more than anything.. like ill slam on my brakes just to prove a point.. fuck those bitch asses.

and timid ass drivers who don't know how to drive. like take 20 minutes to pull into a parking stall
October 5, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Unreachable

-People who don't know the right of way in an intersection. You see me halfway in the middle of it, and you still start hitting the gas. Bitch, I'm gonna stop in the middle so you can't get through.
-People who unnecessarily speed. I understand going 10 over the speed limit (kilometers, my Canadian niggas), but if you're going 20 over in a fucking suburban neighbourhood, there's no fucking point. I hope you crash due to your speeding.
-Dumbasses who tailgate. What the fuck is the point of staring at the back of my car? Fuck you.
-The fuckboys who text and drive.
-When I'm driving and there's a driveway to the right. If you're coming from that driveway, don't floor it. Freaks the shit out of me when you hit the brakes at the last possible second.
-Teenage women driving.
October 5, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Jollibee.

i've had personal exp. from this in my neighborhood. was coming back home and i almost ran into someone lol

there should be a law where they have to wear those bike reflection things if they value their lives. Haha jk that be fucked up.
October 5, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
DarianaGrande

Asians. Not as drivers just in general.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 5, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
traggi

I have a little game I play with the tailgaters. I go slow until they decide to try and pass, then I go juuuuuust fast enough to keep them from getting in front of me but not fast enough for them to tell that I'm speeding up. Eventually there's a car in front of them in the lane they're trying to pass me in, and I'm going faster than that car so they get back behind me and I slow down again.

Rinse and repeat for as long as you need to.
October 5, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
Svthewha

I have a little game I play with the tailgaters. I go slow until they decide to try and pass, then I go juuuuuust fast enough to keep them from getting in front of me but not fast enough for them to tell that I'm speeding up. Eventually there's a car in front of them in the lane they're trying to pass me in, and I'm going faster than that car so they get back behind me and I slow down again.

did that to an undercover one time in NC. flashed the blues and flipped me off.
October 5, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
ndrew

Asians and anyone in a prius.

www.headhunterla.com

October 5, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
99%Shit

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 5, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
CrackPipeLips

haha i do this shit all the time. one bitch raged so hard.. i remember i could see her in my rear view mirror losing her mind..

some people are just so fucking stupid.. They don't understand that in a big city excessive speeding isn't going to get you to your destination any faster.
October 5, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
vizual

Some fag in a camaro was tailgating me once and I brake checked him and he swerved into the median and that shit made his car jump like 3-4 feet in the air. Goodbye sweet sweet suspension/bumper.
October 5, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
jmac100394

Illegal immigrants who drive without a license. I got in an accident cause this dumb bitch legit ran out of gas and stopped at a green light. She was all worked up cause she knew the cops were gonna grill her ass
October 5, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
valleyla

Some fag in a camaro was tailgating me once and I brake checked him and he swerved into the median and that shit made his car jump like 3-4 feet in the air. Goodbye sweet sweet suspension/bumper.

I pictured this in my head and just started dying. Reminded me of that one video where someone hits the median while it's snowing and just flies through the air.
October 5, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Mc sushi

-Cars going slow on the fast lane. Man this has to be the worst. Like, take your ass back to the furthest right lane razz

You can always cut lane to the right to pass them.

-People who dont signal.... Like.... seriously b? You're just asking to get in an accident

Hey, If you get into a accdient and they didn't signal your getting a new BMW since its their fault.

-People who dont understand the zipper effect when merging

Don't be in the effect, be the zipper.

-When people try to merge in my lane when they should've before the light (I still let them in though cause im nice) but like seriously? Stay on the correct lane in advance son.

GPGuess is always slow at telling you late last minute when to do lane change right before the lights.

-Constantly breaking on the freeway.... My lord this is annoying as hell esp. when you're trying to speed up to switch lanes.

THis is why you don't follow behind these people.

-When im doing 85 on the freeway and people think im driving slow so they tailgate.....

WEll you can always let them go ahead of you and follow them and let them clear up whats up ahead for you right??
The guy in front is like your shield for anything police traps up ahead, let them take lead.
If they tailgate and crash into you, Hey New BMW again.

-When people drive below the speed limit or too slow on the freeway

New Drivers. Students drivers in training, i am sure you once was them too.

-Bicyclist...... I HATE bicyclist

Their are cyclist (highschool kids) that don't follow the law and their are the cyclist (full racing helmet and suit) that do follow law.
If you see cyclist take up the whole lane they have the right to do so since cyclist by law can take up a whole lane if their is no bike lane since side walks isn't a option and you have to treat a cyclist as a cars.

-people switching lanes without checking their blindspot....

Don't be in the blindspot.

You can Thank me now or later by using RepCode: "N4E1" Karmaloop.com//Plndr.com.

October 5, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
backlikethat

1/10.
October 5, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
lifeisgood

I do this all the time..

I hate drivers who make a right turn but stay in the middle of the lane.
October 5, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
ToyotaGuy

Mexicans that have no DL or Insurance.

Mexicans that drive with no side mirrors.

Pretty much all the mexicans that live in the 818 can't drive for shit.

MEXICAN DRIVERS!!!!!!
October 5, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
╒rozzy

Those impatient Mexicans that drive Chevy Tahoes with unnecessarily loud Flowmaster exhausts and cheap looking Kragen ass wheels. They weave, tailgate, go in and out of traffic etc

Fucking hate em with a passion.

October 5, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
TASK

San Gabriel Valley/Monterey park has the worst drivers in the United States
October 5, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Relax.

Socal Drivers.. fuck em
October 6, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Zeeks

San Gabriel Valley/Monterey park has the worst drivers in the United States

My nigga. SGV asians, Mexicans can all fucking die. SGV ASIANS with nice ass cars who drive for shit can fucking die. SGV drivers can fucking die... fuck sgv.
October 6, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
Richboy 100 million

People that have daddy pay for their gas like you

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Please login first to reply.