FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 11, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
DATSHTKRAY

BuddyO has spoken.
October 11, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
CrackPipeLips

The way crack pipes talking you'd think he posted a pic

Word, he's obviously some chubby, socially awkward virgin who has troble talking to girls irl... If thug and london couldn't get one up on me, his beta troll ass sure as fuck isn't going to

thats where you're wrong. im cut bruh, i havent posted a pic cause i dont need validation from anon internet uses like you do.. im not here for that.. im only here to call out frail ass fuck boys like you. eat a dick and die slow.

EDIT: if you really Vietnamese i can only imagine your like 10x as frail.. or 100 pounds lighter than the dude in that picture
October 11, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

I don't even think you're trolling at this point, i think you honestly hate these virtual dudes on here.

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

franjoli

Word, he's obviously some chubby, socially awkward virgin who has troble talking to girls irl... If thug and london couldn't get one up on me, his beta troll ass sure as fuck isn't going to

thats where you're wrong. im cut bruh, i havent posted a pic cause i dont need validation from anon internet uses like you do.. im not here for that.. im only here to call out frail ass fuck boys like you. eat a dick and die slow.

EDIT: if you really Vietnamese i can only imagine your like 10x as frail.. or 100 pounds lighter than the dude in that picture

nammers maybe 10x as frail.... but they'll have 100000x more pinners with weapons on their side in a 1 v 1 fight

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

jmac100394

Wait hold up, Nick isn't that beautiful bodied white boy? SMH...

Who called that nigga in the picture frail though? Very vascular x weight lifting life = cool

Nick if you're really vietnamese it shames me to see yet another zipperhead ho chi minh nigga living that e-angst life.

ALL OF YALL asians (not all, that's a sweeping generalization but you know what I mean) talk shit to people who you wouldn't bat your slanty eye lashes at irl.

I just don't get it. Why do yall keep doing this shit? This is an internet forum of mostly bright-minded creative individuals and yall would rather destroy and hurt each other. Do you know what we could accomplish if we worked together? Damn, smh.

Yall like those asians that give me dirty looks in XXS sized true religions in the nail salon near where i work. Just... stop man, give it a fucking rest. I don't even think you're trolling at this point, i think you honestly hate these virtual dudes on here.

QFT
October 11, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

@yvessaintlaurent

who that azn dude in your avi? looks familiar
October 11, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
CrackPipeLips

nammers maybe 10x as frail.... but they'll have 100000x more pinners with weapons on their side in a 1 v 1 fight

ya nigga and i got an AR-15 for all that
October 11, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
.kciN

Yo wtf, shits blown up since I last saw this thread!!

.kcin lost /vol how you frail with muscles

no ab havin ass nigga, get your ass to the gym... you 22 and still live at home? thats weak as fuck bruh

You two beta ass gayboys are fucking pitiful... Get off my dick and get on each others SMH, why are you two even getting so mad, critiquing my soulful body and shit... Sussboys...

Who called that nigga in the picture frail though? Very vascular x weight lifting life = cool

Nick if you're really vietnamese it shames me to see yet another zipperhead ho chi minh nigga living that e-angst life.

ALL OF YALL asians (not all, that's a sweeping generalization but you know what I mean) talk shit to people who you wouldn't bat your slanty eye lashes at irl.

I just don't get it. Why do yall keep doing this shit? This is an internet forum of mostly bright-minded creative individuals and yall would rather destroy and hurt each other. Do you know what we could accomplish if we worked together? Damn, smh.

Yall like those asians that give me dirty looks in XXS sized true religions in the nail salon near where i work. Just... stop man, give it a fucking rest. I don't even think you're trolling at this point, i think you honestly hate these virtual dudes on here.

Oh shit, BuddyO addressed me!! cool Thanks for the compliments dawg... Chill, I'm European mixed doe... My problem with the majority of HB is that nowadays they're a bunch of fuckboys who don't know shit about anything; fashion, girls, music etc. I try to hold back but goddam, I can't resist stomping some lame ass, overweight virgin into the dust when I see them trying to act big on the net jafeels (peep the two fuckwits above as prime examples) There are no doubt, a bunch of intelligent minds still floating about on here, yourself included, but the majority make me question me still being here on a daily basis...

why do u guys belive that thats nick? thats obviously john malone plus nick is fucking vietnamese for christ sakes.

Who the fuck is John Malone, I'm not fucking vietnamese, fuckwit!!??

I know you're all thirsty so here's some more pics to verify my existence

October 11, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
CrackPipeLips

haha this nigga is pathetic. all the photos you're posting just verifies your massive insecurity, you need approval from an anon internet forum to feel better about yourself. stupid fuck boy. unlike you i dont feel the need to seek approval from HB... anything you say is worthless, you little peon.
October 11, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

that hollister model reject lifestyle might not make it

October 11, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
BuddyOmar

Yo wtf, shits blown up since I last saw this thread!!

.kcin lost /vol how you frail with muscles

no ab havin ass nigga, get your ass to the gym... you 22 and still live at home? thats weak as fuck bruh

You two beta ass gayboys are fucking pitiful... Get off my dick and get on each others SMH, why are you two even getting so mad, critiquing my soulful body and shit... Sussboys...

Oh shit, BuddyO addressed me!! cool Thanks for the compliments dawg... Chill, I'm European mixed doe... My problem with the majority of HB is that nowadays they're a bunch of fuckboys who don't know shit about anything; fashion, girls, music etc. I try to hold back but goddam, I can't resist stomping some lame ass, overweight virgin into the dust when I see them trying to act big on the net jafeels (peep the two fuckwits above as prime examples) There are no doubt, a bunch of intelligent minds still floating about on here, yourself included, but the majority make me question me still being here on a daily basis...

why do u guys belive that thats nick? thats obviously john malone plus nick is fucking vietnamese for christ sakes.

Who the fuck is John Malone, I'm not fucking vietnamese, fuckwit!!??

I know you're all thirsty so here's some more pics to verify my existence

#OYYOYSL blood

The vascular lifestyle might just make it indeed cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 11, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
truuuchainz

lmao this dude is getting so asshurt about being called a pinoy he has to post his entire picture album like an insecure 11 year old girl on myspace.

B-B-B-BUT THEY CALLED ME PINOY!!!!!11 IM NOT A PINOY!!111111 HERES MY PICTURES U FAGGOTS

and omar he's not vascular one bit. he might have weight on him but he ain't got a shred of vascularity. only thing this slut got going for him is his height
October 12, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
.kciN

haha this nigga is pathetic. all the photos you're posting just verifies your massive insecurity, you need approval from an anon internet forum to feel better about yourself. stupid fuck boy. unlike you i dont feel the need to seek approval from HB... anything you say is worthless, you little peon.

Lol you mad, bitch. I look how you wished you look, I fuck bitches you wish you could and I'm more intelligent than you so I'm essentially better than you in every way... Stand your beta ass down and respect your superiors SMH.

that hollister model reject lifestyle might not make it

Yo, how can your frail, poorly dressed ass even be commenting on how I look, I'm sorry I didn't turn out to be the frail, 14 year old, pinoy virgin you assumed I was and I'm sorry I'm better looking than you but deal with it like a man, not a butt hurt bitch.

PLUS

EQUALS

Fuck outta here, you ugly ass herb.

lmao this dude is getting so asshurt about being called a pinoy he has to post his entire picture album like an insecure 11 year old girl on myspace.

B-B-B-BUT THEY CALLED ME PINOY!!!!!11 IM NOT A PINOY!!111111 HERES MY PICTURES U FAGGOTS

and omar he's not vascular one bit. he might have weight on him but he ain't got a shred of vascularity. only thing this slut got going for him is his height

That's all the attention your irrelevant ass is getting... Who the fuck are you?!

#OYYOYSL blood

The vascular lifestyle might just make it indeed cool

cool cool cool Thanks dawg, real dudes recognize real dudes
October 12, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Better looking?
Seriously....
You cant be srs
This troll is horriable bruh
Pretty nighas never hide they face
In b4 annymous lifestlyee

October 12, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
.kciN

Better looking?
Seriously....
You cant be srs
This troll is horriable bruh
Pretty nighas never hide they face
In b4 annymous lifestlyee

But I am doe? My mother loved me, I was never dropped on the left side of my face as an infant, dat asymmetrical lifestyle might not make it...
October 12, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
Pantic

[
oh my god look at this frail white boy he lifted weights for the last 5 months and got himself a big ego. so frail still you need to work out more son son. make sure mommy buys you the right protein powder next time

just wanted to say this is the biggest faggotry i've seen in this thread, just shut the fuck up and stop embarrasing yourself
October 12, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
.kciN

[
oh my god look at this frail white boy he lifted weights for the last 5 months and got himself a big ego. so frail still you need to work out more son son. make sure mommy buys you the right protein powder next time

just wanted to say this is the biggest faggotry i've seen in this thread, just shut the fuck up and stop embarrasing yourself

cool cool cool

October 12, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
DATSHTKRAY

Da nigga Nick goes hard.
October 12, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
.kciN

Da nigga Nick goes hard.

cool
October 12, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

stop trying to ether my nigga.

:)