October 8, 2012 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

Not really. People dont usually dont even find "true love" in high school. Those periods of on and off bs usually never last. Just work hard and do your own thing. It'll happen sooner or later.
October 8, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
dmwalking

I find mental stimulation isn't enough if her sex game isn't on point either... It's about finding dat rare dime that's intelligent, funny, chill with your friends AND bomb in bed cool

Get a girl to fall in love with you and you can teach her. Plus, if you didn't know this, book worms generally tend to be better in bed and often time more open to suggestion. I agree 100%. If shorty is just hitting the mental points, just be friends. Sex aint' everything, but it's damn important.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 8, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
dmwalking

deadass, worrying about bitches when you young is stupid because when you young you should just be focused on your hustle. If you hustle hard and long enough you'll have your pick of bitches in any setting you're in, not to mention you'll attract smart bitches along the way because smart bitches can pick out a nigga who gonna be successful in the future, believe that

This right here, though.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 8, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
beck0n

@dmwalking is right on point with this. Finding a girl that can stimulate you intellectually is so much better trust me sex is always amazing but being with a girl that has something to offer more than her puss is hard to find now a days but its a great gift once you find one. Mental connection is so important!!!

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

October 8, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

where are them fat drunk bitches at?

none of my ex gfs are worth enough to put up with their bullshit which explains the reason why my longest relationship lasted for only 3 months.

but hey id rather be single and have fun while doing my own thang than spending my energy and money on some ratchets who are immature.

However searching doesn't hurt in the process. A life is a bunch of unexpected events after all...

I strongly agree with mental connection >>> physical sex connection

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.