October 5, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
REVS

Just fuck fat bitches, it'll make you feel better.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 5, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
RyandaGod

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
October 5, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
Jollibee.

Prolly nowadays doe some fat bitches think they 10/10
October 5, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
shakintheD

October 5, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
missy.

hmm, i actually knew quite a few guys that didn't have gf's til hella later.. my friend, at 22, didn't have a gf or had just lost his V... but i mean, it happens.. idk why, you just feel like that girl just aint for you.

it's alright.. i also have friends who are much older and wonder why they dont have a significant other cuz they seem awesome.. but, it just happens.. you havent found that person for you...

BUT.. why not just take the chance to make some chick your gf, one that you've met.. i mean, one of them has to at least be somewhat interesting, yea? or you can just date. date how you choose, casually or exclusively... idk.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 5, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
Jollibee.

hmm, i actually knew quite a few guys that didn't have gf's til hella later.. my friend, at 22, didn't have a gf or had just lost his V... but i mean, it happens.. idk why, you just feel like that girl just aint for you.

it's alright.. i also have friends who are much older and wonder why they dont have a significant other cuz they seem awesome.. but, it just happens.. you havent found that person for you...

BUT.. why not just take the chance to make some chick your gf, one that you've met.. i mean, one of them has to at least be somewhat interesting, yea? or you can just date. date how you choose, casually or exclusively... idk.

You sound sexy af. No lie that brain knowledge gave me a hard on so bad. No simp doe.
October 5, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
RyandaGod

You sound sexy af. No lie that brain knowledge gave me a hard on so bad. No simp doe.

deaded
October 5, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Patypus

Prolly nowadays doe some fat bitches think they 10/10

cus men sex drive is x 100000. they'll settle for anyone
October 5, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
DREWKKAKE

fat girls got vaginas too bruh cool

yeah crackpipe just chill breh. you getting it in otherwise? or do you just want a person in your life to spend hella money on

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 5, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
truuuchainz

Be successful fam so females will swarm at u. Real talk, they wont acknowledge u if they have to look behind em

aint nothing else to say.
October 5, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
CrackPipeLips

yeah crackpipe just chill breh. you getting it in otherwise? or do you just want a person in your life to spend hella money on

yea i get it in from time to time.. i mean im not fuckin bitches every weekend or anything.. but every once and a while ill go out and pick up.

but i feel like sex with a girlfriend is sooo much better than drunk sex with a chick u met at the club. i mean when you got a gf your 100% comfortable with i can only imagine the sex being much better.
October 5, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Jollibee.

yea i get it in from time to time.. i mean im not fuckin bitches every weekend or anything.. but every once and a while ill go out and pick up.

but i feel like sex with a girlfriend is sooo much better than drunk sex with a chick u met at the club. i mean when you got a gf your 100% comfortable with i can only imagine the sex being much better.

You should just go outside today, go to starbucks, talk to girls and get their numbers, after 3 days hit em up, then date, then you'll eventually have a girlfriend, instead of just complaining on the internetz about how sad you are for not having a gf.

Like my buddy Cudi said
"See, if you can't do what you imagine, then what is imagination to you?
Just a waste of space in your brain, to take the place of hate, or things all the same."

That "imagination" is having a girl but you don't do anything about it so it turns to hate and it messes up with your head like how you made a thread about it so just try your best fam and good luck.
October 5, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
totalespionage

I might have to disagree on this one. I tried to fuck a fat bitch to boost my self-esteem, but it makes you feel worse about yourself in the long run. Trust me, don't fuck fat bitches unless you want to. Anything forced will be awkward and give you that WTF did I just do feeling after.
October 5, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Black Donald Trump

are you doing anything else with your life?
once youre out of highschool you dont just get bad bitches for no reason, you gotta be makin moves and shit.
October 5, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
CrackPipeLips

are you doing anything else with your life?
once youre out of highschool you dont just get bad bitches for no reason, you gotta be makin moves and shit.

honestly not really.. im not a broke ass nigga.. but im not rich.. i work full time and party on the weekends.. i need to get back to school... sigh
October 6, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
Black Donald Trump

ha no worries man but ya just always be working toward shit
October 6, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
chilifritos

Good luck with finding a decent one in America .
Girls at this age wants to "experience" and go out to fuck .

You're probably going to get cheated on anyways .
Just go out and slay girls .

Your late 20's is a good time to start dating .
October 6, 2012 @ 02:33 PM

Inactive

You need more RO in your wardrobe
October 6, 2012 @ 03:13 PM
oneallah

make something outta yourself first- then get mad bad bitches
fuck wifeys
October 6, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
dmwalking

Is your body too soulful? LOL JK. Real advice below. Prepare for the wall of text.

Don't worry about your standards. I know what you're feeling cuz I was the same way. I would stay single for long periods of time. In between just messing with girls but not feeling the connection. Takes a lot for me to be like, yo, I want you to hang around more often for more than the way your buttcheeks feel.

Don't take Missy's advice to "just try it out." If you don't feel the connection, don't force it. No Drake, but I'm 90% sure you're one of the rare types that likes girls for more than just how sexable they are. You want an intellectual connection too. Right? No shame in that.

I like the way Patrice Oneal says it...and I'm paraphrasing...but it's like, just because he's lovable doesn't mean girls find him sexable....but on the flip, just because a woman is sexable doesn't mean she's lovable, right? So yeah, you're gonna mess with chicks because you have a physical need, but you also have an intellectual and emotional need. No shame in that. And it's not wise to try and force it. Wait until a chick actually impresses you.

And honestly, don't be surprised if it doesn't happen until you're in your mid to late 20's. Women just ain't that impressive these days because they're too focused on their appearances and not focused enough on their character. Also, get involved in social activities that involve your interests. You're more likely to encounter people and women who are into what you're into. Boom. Common ground. That can lead to other things.

Being single ain't as bad as people think. Focus on being the best YOU and the rest will fall into place.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 6, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
dmwalking

make something outta yourself first- then get mad bad bitches
fuck wifeys

Everybody got different needs. Clearly my man wants a girl cuz just sex alone aint' fulfilling. Some niggas just need attention so sleeping around is enough for them. Some dudes want a connection. And from my old ass observation watching the different examples of my boys growing up, I'd say there's a larger percentage of dudes who want a connection then most men are willing to admit. That's my opinion on it.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 6, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@dmwalking is right on point with this. Finding a girl that can stimulate you intellectually is so much better trust me sex is always amazing but being with a girl that has something to offer more than her puss is hard to find now a days but its a great gift once you find one. Mental connection is so important!!!

:)

October 6, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
Cute E. Pie

Nigga get money fuck bitches. Then when you got money fuck bitches.
October 6, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
.kciN

@dmwalking is right on point with this. Finding a girl that can stimulate you intellectually is so much better trust me sex is always amazing but being with a girl that has something to offer more than her puss is hard to find now a days but its a great gift once you find one. Mental connection is so important!!!

I find mental stimulation isn't enough if her sex game isn't on point either... It's about finding dat rare dime that's intelligent, funny, chill with your friends AND bomb in bed cool
October 6, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
dougiedrew

You obviously aren't YOLOing hard enough right now bro.
October 7, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
B Low Brown

I find mental stimulation isn't enough if her sex game isn't on point either... It's about finding dat rare dime that's intelligent, funny, chill with your friends AND bomb in bed cool

Yea no girl is all pros and no cons. You best believe if she has all those qualities, she probably can't cook worth a shit, lies a lot, & prolly cheats on you with your cousin

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 7, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
damnwitless1

deadass, worrying about bitches when you young is stupid because when you young you should just be focused on your hustle. If you hustle hard and long enough you'll have your pick of bitches in any setting you're in, not to mention you'll attract smart bitches along the way because smart bitches can pick out a nigga who gonna be successful in the future, believe that

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

October 7, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
Jvlv

@dmwalking hb psychiatrist
October 7, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
JacobCecil

Just keep playing the field
October 7, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
missy.

Yea no girl is all pros and no cons. You best believe if she has all those qualities, she probably can't cook worth a shit, lies a lot, & prolly cheats on you with your cousin

havent met me yet..

but honestly, no girl like that is an automatic "dime"... even the cutest (not a dime) of a girl can be all that and to you, she'll be seen as a "dime"

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Please login first to reply.