FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 4, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
LaurenHillsPubes

So much ignorance.
October 4, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
MeroWavy

All trolling aside, what I'm seeing is sad. People are actually basing their opinions on shit like race. A lot of people aren't even giving Mitt a chance. Mitt Romney could never win the youth vote because voting for Obama is the 'it' thing to do. Obama could say he would have everyone under 25 killed & he would still get the majority of their votes. I hate when people say shit like Mitt Romney is going to have us enslaved or have everyone convert to Mormonism or some ignorant shit like that. People fail to remember what they taught us from the 6th grade & pretty much every year after. The president can't do anything he wants & the fact that people think that is sad. I guess ignorant people are going to be ignorant no matter what though.

QFT
I just saw a nigga post this on twitter. The ignorance is strong

this shit is obviously a joke but its hilarious
October 4, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
valleyla

Romney is pie. Coming from a Massachusetts resident he did NOTHING while he was here. He tries to say "while I was Governor of Massachusetts the unemployment rate was below the national average." True but not the entire truth. Massachusetts was below the national average in unemployment rate BEFORE Mitt even came in and even then it went up.

Romney rants and raves about his working with Democrats while in Massachusetts? Massachusetts is a very liberal state (possibly the MOST liberal state) so you HAVE to work with Democrats up here. You know the white people who go into really, really bad neighborhoods and are pushovers? That's what a Republican is in Massachusetts. It's not their desired environment so they fall flat.

I'm not voting for Romney simply because of is stance on women's issues. I may have a daughter in the future and no way in fucking hell is some old, white, rich men going to think they have a say what she does with her body and her life.

Romney spouts off nothing but twisted truths and lies. His whole "47% spiel" was absolute garbage. That 47% includes military personnel who has their income protected from being taxed, the disabled, elderly, 16 year olds who only work part time, and kids even younger than that. He is not educated in the way of politics or facts.

He wants to do away with a good deal of college funding which will hurt almost every young American. He wants to do away with PBS to lower the budget. PBS takes up 0.012% of the United States budget. For every dollar the government puts into PBS, PBS raises six. That's like you buying a single York peppermint patty every week and when you need to cut down on your spending you take away the York peppermint patty.

Romney is awful with foreign affairs and is already backing Israel in case they go to war. This dude isn't even President yet and is possibly throwing us into a war.

At the debate last night, Romney was talking to Obama most of the time. Romney is more interested in convincing Obama than he is the American people.

Debates are irrelevant at this point to me. My decision was made 9 months ago when I saw who the Republicans were putting up.
October 4, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 4, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
Homes

All trolling aside, what I'm seeing is sad. People are actually basing their opinions on shit like race. A lot of people aren't even giving Mitt a chance. Mitt Romney could never win the youth vote because voting for Obama is the 'it' thing to do. Obama could say he would have everyone under 25 killed & he would still get the majority of their votes. I hate when people say shit like Mitt Romney is going to have us enslaved or have everyone convert to Mormonism or some ignorant shit like that. People fail to remember what they taught us from the 6th grade & pretty much every year after. The president can't do anything he wants & the fact that people think that is sad. I guess ignorant people are going to be ignorant no matter what though.

lol, cute. give mitt a chance!!!

no one gives him a chance because he's run the most laughable failure of a campaign in several decades. Between being mormon, being named Mitt, completely mishandling accusations about his work at Bain, holding fundrasiers on his yacht which was flying the flag of his tax-shelter nation the Cayman Islands, leaking a tape of him belittling nearly HALF of the American public, blatantly lying in debates and interviews as verified by fact checkers, taking a cross country road trip with his dog strapped to the top of his car, and not releasing tax returns, the guy has ethered himself. Democrats don't even need to do anything at this point
October 4, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
loofy

no one gives him a chance because he's run the most laughable failure of a campaign in several decades. Between being mormon, being named Mitt, completely mishandling accusations about his work at Bain, holding fundrasiers on his yacht which was flying the flag of his tax-shelter nation the Cayman Islands, leaking a tape of him belittling nearly HALF of the American public, blatantly lying in debates and interviews as verified by fact checkers, taking a cross country road trip with his dog strapped to the top of his car, and not releasing tax returns, the guy has ethered himself. Democrats don't even need to do anything at this point

Obama has had more fundraisers than every president since Nixon bro. Obama has also had the most vacations..idk why you're bashing Mitt for fundraising on a yacht once. Secondly he did release some tax returns, but even so, TAX RETURNS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUNNING A FUCKING COUNTRY. The man is smart and knows how business works, unlike Obama who is simply a life long politician.
October 4, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
valleyla

Obama has had more fundraisers than every president since Nixon bro. Obama has also had the most vacations..idk why you're bashing Mitt for fundraising on a yacht once. Secondly he did release some tax returns, but even so, TAX RETURNS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUNNING A FUCKING COUNTRY. The man is smart and knows how business works, unlike Obama who is simply a life long politician.

Tax returns have everything to do with running a country if there is shady implications. If someone stole from you once would you trust them again? If you do then you deserve everything bad that happens to you by that person.

He knows how SHADY business works.

You're also false on that "Obama had also had the most vacations" accusation. Bush had 1,080 vacation days (32% of his presidency) while Obama has only taken 78 days.

Come on, get your facts right.
October 4, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
loofy

Tax returns have everything to do with running a country if there is shady implications. If someone stole from you once would you trust them again? If you do then you deserve everything bad that happens to you by that person.

You're also false on that "Obama had also had the most vacations" accusation. Bush had 1,080 vacation days (32% of his presidency) while Obama has only taken 78 days.

Hm you're right that was my mistake.

Regardless, I don't want another 4 years of weening unemployment, higher deficit, and more and more food stamps. This is America, a country that was founded on the belief of the "pursuit of happiness" and hard work. Pursuit of happiness doesn't mean free government handouts that give no incentive to those on them to find a job. I'd prefer not to end up like Europe.

And don't give me that bullshit "It wasn't his fault it was Bush". Even if it truly was Bush's fault, Obama didn't do much to help in his first 4 years but now all of the sudden he's asking for us to trust him that it will all suddenly get better if they vote for him.

I'd rather put my money on Mitt, sorry.
October 4, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
valleyla

Hm you're right that was my mistake.

Regardless, I don't want another 4 years of weening unemployment, higher deficit, and more and more food stamps. This is America, a country that was founded on the belief of the "pursuit of happiness" and hard work. Pursuit of happiness doesn't mean free government handouts that give no incentive to those on them to find a job. I'd prefer not to end up like Europe.

And don't give me that bullshit "It wasn't his fault it was Bush". Even if it truly was Bush's fault, Obama didn't do much to help in his first 4 years but now all of the sudden he's asking for us to trust him that it will all suddenly get better if they vote for him.

I'd rather put my money on Mitt, sorry.

I'll let my mom know that you don't think she should be on food stamps even though for almost 30 years of her life she worked two jobs to support four kids and did it as a single parent. Let's take her emphysema and not acknowledge that. She's a bum. I'll also let my widowed grandmother know that she is a bad person for being supported in programs she PUT into. Let's take her two hip replacements and not acknowledge that. Nobody ON food stamps wants to be on food stamps. 14% of the US population is on food stamps. 6 of the top 10 states with the highest percentage of individuals on food stamps comes from Republican states. Just saying.

Republicans had a record number of filibusters against bills from Obama that would have relieved this deficit. Many of them due to Obama not putting in earmarks that would have assisted solely Republican states. Also, they filibustered laws to make government files more secure. Obama also did a lot for small businesses. You know, the businesses that make up 99% of businesses in America. You know, the businesses that are actually following the trickle down effect unlike large corporations.

I really urge you to do research.
October 5, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
Black Donald Trump

I dont really see why people see obama as a helper of the middle/lower classes, almost all his policies end up helping the very rich:

bailouts: obviously bailing out major corporations helps the people in charge. bailed out big banks controlled by shady guys with no repercussions, as romney said basically giving them a blank check.

healthcare: obviously helps the major insurance agencies since everyone has to have insurance now, but people who cant afford/dont want insurance now have to buy it, or else the buisiness they work for does which hurts small buisinesses.

stimulus package: basically a huge handout to his rich folks who helped him get to the whitehouse, like the green energy startups that Romney mentioned plus many more.

cash for clunkers: urged people to buy new cars and trade in used ones that just got compacted and dumped, which helps out the large corporations and hurt used car dealers + made the prices of used cars go way up.

I am undecided at this point. Romney did a lot better than i expected but i do have concerns about the vagueness of his plans, perhaps he will elaborate more in coming debates. when it comes to social issues such as womens rights and gay rights, I lean toward the democratic side but these issues arent really affected by the president anyway so i guess i fail to see why they are the dividing issues between the candidates. it seems to me that the dems tend to use those issues to polarize things and make all republicans seem like evil bigots, which kind of sucks.
as for the flip flopping and questionable facts, he is a politician and obama does that shit too. I havent checked the facts for myself but the few i have read up on/heard about seem questionable on the dems part, to me it kind of seems like the dems are scared that romney actually stands a chance and so they are resorting to simply making fun of him.
October 5, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
valleyla

I dont really see why people see obama as a helper of the middle/lower classes, almost all his policies end up helping the very rich:

bailouts: obviously bailing out major corporations helps the people in charge. bailed out big banks controlled by shady guys with no repercussions, as romney said basically giving them a blank check.

healthcare: obviously helps the major insurance agencies since everyone has to have insurance now, but people who cant afford/dont want insurance now have to buy it, or else the buisiness they work for does which hurts small buisinesses.

stimulus package: basically a huge handout to his rich folks who helped him get to the whitehouse, like the green energy startups that Romney mentioned plus many more.

I am undecided at this point. Romney did a lot better than i expected but i do have concerns about the vagueness of his plans, perhaps he will elaborate more in coming debates. when it comes to social issues such as womens rights and gay rights, I lean toward the democratic side but these issues arent really affected by the president anyway so i guess i fail to see why they are the dividing issues between the candidates. it seems to me that the dems tend to use those issues to polarize things and make all republicans seem like evil bigots, which kind of sucks.
as for the flip flopping and questionable facts, he is a politician and obama does that shit too. I havent checked the facts for myself but the few i have read up on/heard about seem questionable on the dems part, to me it kind of seems like the dems are scared that romney actually stands a chance and so they are resorting to simply making fun of him.

Healthcare also makes it so no one can be turned down for pre-existing conditions. That helps out a lot of people who have illnesses and otherwise would continue to be sick.

Bailouts helped out everyone. A large portion of small businesses would have failed without big businesses as well.

Stimulus also helped everyone and helped deter us from a great depression according to economists.

The president does have say in issues such as gay rights and women's rights. If the House and Congress are Republican and push for the negating of gay marriage but the President is for gay marriage he can veto the bill thus having a pretty big impact in human rights issues.

RNC speeches given by a large majority of Republican speeches were filled with errors. I'd like to know what Obama has really flip flopped on though.

As for making fun of Romney, the dude wants to roll down windows on airplanes. He straps dogs to the top of cars on the highway. He got a tax break for that fucking horse of is. He ethers himself.

Also, Romney has never stated EXACTLY what he'd do to turn this country around. A few months ago he was against Obamacare but last night, to me, he urged to keep it in place. He just says what people want to hear.
October 5, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
popeyes

lol... stop debating kids. this is the truth: no matter who becomes the next president, it's lose lose for us.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

Please login first to reply.